Ebola In Hawaii, Obama Loses Control

elektra

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2013
Temecula California
Now Ebola may be in Hawaii, one patient isolated, undergoing testing.

Where is the President, why does Obama not stop travel from Africa, why are people not be quarantined before entering the country when coming from such a dangerous place.

Democrats fear election blow-back.
Obama's numbers are free-falling

Patient in isolation at Queen 8217 s Medical Center officials say Ebola a possibility KHON2
Patient in isolation at Queen’s Medical Center, officials say Ebola a possibility

The Department of Health has confirmed a patient is currently in isolation and undergoing testing in Honolulu.

The Hawaii Nurses Association said the person is being treated at The Queen’s Medical Center.

Officials told KHON2 Ebola is a possibility, however the patient has yet to be specifically tested for the virus.

“We are early in the investigation of a patient — very, very, early, who we’re investigating that might have Ebola,” said Dr. Melissa Viray, deputy state epidemiologist. “It’s very possible that they do and they have Ebola, I think it’s also more likely that they have another condition that presents with similar symptoms.”

Dr. Viray said the patient could have a number of illnesses including Ebola, flu, malaria and typhoid.

Dr. Viray wouldn’t confirm any details about the patient, symptoms, or if the person had recently traveled to West Africa. But she did say red flags for Ebola include fever and recent travel to that area.

“Why is this person being isolated?” KHON2 asked.

“When we’ve asked the hospitals to tell us about is anyone with a travel history, and anyone with a fever, and when those things come together, we’ve asked them to be very careful and in an abundance of caution while you’re working, for whatever else might be going on, also make sure you isolate against Ebola, just in case,” she said.

“So it sounds like this person does have a fever and recently traveled to West Africa,” KHON2 asked.

“Again, I can’t be the one to confirm that,” Dr. Viray said.

photo_08_01_13.jpg

Now Ebola may be in Hawaii, one patient isolated, undergoing testing.

Where is the President, why does Obama not stop travel from Africa, why are people not be quarantined before entering the country when coming from such a dangerous place.

Democrats fear election blow-back.
Obama's numbers are free-falling

Patient in isolation at Queen 8217 s Medical Center officials say Ebola a possibility KHON2
Patient in isolation at Queen’s Medical Center, officials say Ebola a possibility

The Department of Health has confirmed a patient is currently in isolation and undergoing testing in Honolulu.

The Hawaii Nurses Association said the person is being treated at The Queen’s Medical Center.

Officials told KHON2 Ebola is a possibility, however the patient has yet to be specifically tested for the virus.

“We are early in the investigation of a patient — very, very, early, who we’re investigating that might have Ebola,” said Dr. Melissa Viray, deputy state epidemiologist. “It’s very possible that they do and they have Ebola, I think it’s also more likely that they have another condition that presents with similar symptoms.”

Dr. Viray said the patient could have a number of illnesses including Ebola, flu, malaria and typhoid.

Dr. Viray wouldn’t confirm any details about the patient, symptoms, or if the person had recently traveled to West Africa. But she did say red flags for Ebola include fever and recent travel to that area.

“Why is this person being isolated?” KHON2 asked.

“When we’ve asked the hospitals to tell us about is anyone with a travel history, and anyone with a fever, and when those things come together, we’ve asked them to be very careful and in an abundance of caution while you’re working, for whatever else might be going on, also make sure you isolate against Ebola, just in case,” she said.

“So it sounds like this person does have a fever and recently traveled to West Africa,” KHON2 asked.

“Again, I can’t be the one to confirm that,” Dr. Viray said.

photo_08_01_13.jpg

I wonder if Magic Johnson got Ebola, if it would be cured.

Interestingly enough, the first case of Ebola that was reported in the United States didn't come from Hawaii, it came from Texas.

Sorry, but the first case that wasn't related to the doctors and nurses who knew the risk and went anyway wasn't from the Hawaii region (as the OP has inferred) but rather from that big state that one of his most ardent opponents was from, namely Texas.

BTW......................Perry did a really crappy job on his press conference this afternoon.

Actually, the Ebola guy flew into the U.S. from Liberia.

It would help a lot if people would actually bother to look things up on the internet rather than spew the bullshit that some of their politicians like to spew.

CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in US#.

I posted the link that shows what I know. Does anyone else have a REAL link that says Ebola is in Hawaii?

I'm guessing they don't.

The RWnuts have decided to blame the deadly disease of Ebola on President Obama...

...the noise you hear in the background is a huge collective sigh of relief from America's gay community...

Forum List

Back