Ebola doctor, hero or asshole do-gooder?

Sweat. Rental shoes. They need to notify anybody with the same shoe size who was bowling there to self-quarantine (Not kidding)

BS, you can't get it from sweat, and you certainly can't get it from rental shoes, ding dong.

The World Health Organization disagrees with you: "People can be exposed to Ebola virus from direct physical contact with body fluids like blood, saliva, stool, urine, sweat etc. of an infected person and soiled linen used by a patient" Frequently Asked Questions on Ebola virus disease - WHO Regional Office for Africa

I've already admitted my error on sweat. Thank you.
Will you ever admit your error on Obama?

That he brought Ebola to America?

Judge-Judy-Eye-Roll-Thumb.gif

He did not bring Ebola to America.

He allowed people to come here that brought Ebola to America.

He will have a legacy, the Ebola President.

How he handles it will determine if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

So far, he is fucking up as usual.

I remember when West Nile was starting. It was mad crazy and when the first case came to my area it was front page news. Now it is like "eh, just a little West Nile. No big thing."

This is a media hyped story (so you don't notice that the democrats are going to lose the Senate)

I remember when West Nile was starting. It was mad crazy and when the first case came to my area it was front page news. Now it is like "eh, just a little West Nile. No big thing."

This is a media hyped story (so you don't notice that the democrats are going to lose the Senate)

For West Nile, including in NYC, they drove up and down streets in tanker trucks fumigating the public and making people ill from the chemicals. That's our public health system in action. Hilarious.

Forum List

Back