Ebola doctor, hero or asshole do-gooder?

Brucethethinker

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2011
Dr. Craig Spencer went to Africa to treat ebola patients. Hero, right? Then he comes back to America, is out and about mingling with people, and come to find out HE has ebola. How many innocent Americans has this asshole infected? He has probably done more harm than good.

This is what do-gooders do in general. They have this do-gooder hero complex, and they go out and cause more problems than they solve.

Heres' the link:
New York doctor diagnosed with Ebola health officials seek out those in contact Fox News

Ethics, genius :rolleyes:

A hole who wanted to be a do gooder but couldn't get past being an a hole

I am sure if he knew he had Ebola he wouldn't have been out and about. This man was doing good, noble work and happened to become inflicted while trying to help save the lives of others. We'll have to wait and see if he infected anyone else while he was unaware of his condition. I hope he hasn't and wish him a speedy recovery.

Ethics, genius :rolleyes:

A hole who wanted to be a do gooder but couldn't get past being an a hole

So do you think he doesn't chance becoming Typhoid Mary every time he walks into a superbug infected hospital and spends hours a day in the ER with puking, pooting, dying people? he obviously is sloppy on following protocols or he wouldn't be infected. I bet he scratches his but before he sticks a tongue depressor in a blonde haired blue eyed american girl's mouth.

i read this morning how this guy, who knew he had been exposed over there, had said he began to feel 'run down' on tuesday...

imo very irresponsible of him to then hop on the nyc subway to go bowling! :eusa_doh:

I am sure if he knew he had Ebola he wouldn't have been out and about. This man was doing good, noble work and happened to become inflicted while trying to help save the lives of others. We'll have to wait and see if he infected anyone else while he was unaware of his condition. I hope he hasn't and wish him a speedy recovery.

Unless he pissed or shit on someone, they're not going to get it. I doubt that he vomited or bled on someone at the bowling alley.

Unless he pissed or shit on someone, they're not going to get it. I doubt that he vomited or bled on someone at the bowling alley.

Sweat. Rental shoes. They need to notify anybody with the same shoe size who was bowling there to self-quarantine (Not kidding)

"shat".

And you're right.

Sweat. Rental shoes. They need to notify anybody with the same shoe size who was bowling there to self-quarantine (Not kidding)

BS, you can't get it from sweat, and you certainly can't get it from rental shoes, ding dong.

BS, you can't get it from sweat, and you certainly can't get it from rental shoes, ding dong.

Ban rental shoes! Burn them all!
Let's not stop there --- ban shoes!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back