Eat more Meat.

I'm bored...
Where is the "yawning smile"?
------------------
Americans tell me, Citizen of America, how to live in America ...
That's funny...
That's goofy....

There are as many ways to live as an American as there are Americans living the dream!

Want to know the number of American Lifestyles being lived at any given moment? Count the nipples and divide by 2.....

`

I'm bored...
------------------
That's funny...
That's goofy....

There are as many ways to live as an American as there are Americans living the dream!

Want to know the number of American Lifestyles being lived at any given moment? Count the nipples and divide by 2.....

`

I like the AC. :04:

I'm bored...
------------------
That's funny...

First, make friends with a taxi driver. He'll show you all the good places and where to find the girls

Then find a good butcher shop, preferably one owned by Yemenis or Lebanese.

You want more?

I'm bored...
------------------
That's funny...

First, make friends with a taxi driver. He'll show you all the good places and where to find the girls

You want more?

I found a Pakistani one, near Walmart.

I'm bored...
------------------
That's funny...

You want more?

I found a Pakistani one, near Walmart.

Good for you. It's where I buy all my lamb and beef

That is hysterical! My overweight son-in-law used to joke that food-meaning animals -eats vegetables- which according to him were not food. Then he had a heart attack. He doesn't crack wise so much anymore.

You are confusing obesity with being an omnivore. The two are not equivalent.
He is not an omnivore. He is are hard core Paleo with a sweet tooth and it is not working for him

That is hysterical! My overweight son-in-law used to joke that food-meaning animals -eats vegetables- which according to him were not food. Then he had a heart attack. He doesn't crack wise so much anymore.

You are confusing obesity with being an omnivore. The two are not equivalent.
He is not an omnivore. He is are hard core Paleo with a sweet tooth and it is not working for him

A hardcore paleo would not be eating a lot of sugar. In any case, eating meat is not the same as being obese.

Why veganism can be bad for your health.

Eat more meat

If I ate read meat now, after abstaining for over twenty years, I would probable just die. In my 71 years, I have been all over the culinary map, from a meat and white flour centered diet as a kid to a Vegan for a time, but it was hard and didn't last. Vegetarian worked for me for a while, but relapsed into meat again for a time . Now, the balance that I have struck that works for me is to emphasis plant based, minimally processed foods, supplemented by some organic, free range poultry, wild caught fish and some dairy.

I don't do mammals unless they are on the hoof and have only two legs -LOL

Eat more meat

If I ate read meat now, after abstaining for over twenty years, I would probable just die. In my 71 years, I have been all over the culinary map, from a meat and white flour centered diet as a kid to a Vegan for a time, but it was hard and didn't last. Vegetarian worked for me for a while, but relapsed into meat again for a time . Now, the balance that I have struck that works for me is to emphasis plant based, minimally processed foods, supplemented by some organic, free range poultry, wild caught fish and some dairy.

I don't do mammals unless they are on the hoof and have only two legs -LOL
That's a balanced diet. Getting a balanced diet is the most important thing.

Eat more meat

That article is dumb and filled with demonstrably incorrect or misleading statements.

For example: "Meatโ€™s main benefit is that it is a very rich source of protein.... " (blah blah blah) There is ample protein in plant-based foods. In fact, the most ignorant thing that someone can say about veganism is "But where you get your protein?" Also, research has shown that most people get too much protein, as opposed to not enough. The thing that people aren't getting enough of is fiber, which comes only from plant-based foods.

And, "A vegan diet is only nutritionally complete with the supplementation of vitamins, such as Vitamin B12." Another misleading statement, since B12 doesn't come from meat, it is produced by a bacteria in healthy soil or water...But what many people don't know is that because soil is not very good these days, in many cases livestock are injected with a B12 supplement. So when you eat meat, often you are getting the B12 second hand, from the animals that were injected with it. Why not cut out the middleman and just go straight to a B12 supplement instead of eating the corpse of an exploited animal? Another thing that the article failed to mention is that many people are B12 deficient, including meat eaters, since the majority of the population are meat eaters. So, B12 deficiency is not a vegan issue, it is a general issue for all people.

I'm not going to go through every point in the article, but it was clear right away that it was silly article, with a click bait title, written by someone who obviously doesn't like veganism.

780.jpg

Eat more meat

That article is dumb and filled with demonstrably incorrect or misleading statements.

For example: "Meatโ€™s main benefit is that it is a very rich source of protein.... " (blah blah blah) There is ample protein in plant-based foods. In fact, the most ignorant thing that someone can say about veganism is "But where you get your protein?" Also, research has shown that most people get too much protein, as opposed to not enough. The thing that people aren't getting enough of is fiber, which comes only from plant-based foods.

And, "A vegan diet is only nutritionally complete with the supplementation of vitamins, such as Vitamin B12." Another misleading statement, since B12 doesn't come from meat, it is produced by a bacteria in healthy soil or water...But what many people don't know is that because soil is not very good these days, in many cases livestock are injected with a B12 supplement. So when you eat meat, often you are getting the B12 second hand, from the animals that were injected with it. Why not cut out the middleman and just go straight to a B12 supplement instead of eating the corpse of an exploited animal? Another thing that the article failed to mention is that many people are B12 deficient, including meat eaters, since the majority of the population are meat eaters. So, B12 deficiency is not a vegan issue, it is a general issue for all people.

I'm not going to go through every point in the article, but it was clear right away that it was silly article, with a click bait title, written by someone who obviously doesn't like veganism.

Thank you for your interest.

Forum List

Back