Eating Meat is racist

Tell that to IM2....who regularly enjoys cooking a 2 pound sirloin on his back deck BBQ......

JO
Nah, don't tell IM2 anything. I don't eat much red meat. But not because I think its racist. Of course racists take the most absurd comments and try using them to deny their own racism. Red meat isn't racist, but your attitudes are.

Eating meat is only racist for white people. Black people can eat meat because they can't be racist.
OHHHH;.....Crap I forgot about that.
Blacks dd not create and today maintain a system based on black preference. Whites created one based on white preference and still try to maintain that preference. Thats what you whining racists seem to forget.

Blacks dd not create and today maintain a system based on black preference. Whites created one based on white preference and still try to maintain that preference. Thats what you whining racists seem to forget.
Forget what? That everyone likes Beef whether they admit it or not?

That's why we have forced racist diversity, so people not qualified for jobs that pay well are able to afford meat.
Whites forced racial diversity when they came here on the Mayflower. And uNqualified whites have held jobs for nearlY 2.5 centuries.

Whites forced racial diversity when they came here on the Mayflower. And uNqualified whites have held jobs for nearlY 2.5 centuries.
1712770162371.jpeg

Nah, don't tell IM2 anything. I don't eat much red meat. But not because I think its racist. Of course racists take the most absurd comments and try using them to deny their own racism. Red meat isn't racist, but your attitudes are.
Pork is not red meat.

Your victim hood is realllllllly bad

Forum List

Back