'Easy Rider', Who Called For Barron Trump To be Caged w/Pedophiles, , Dead At 79...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Ding-Dong, a Fonda violent pederast is dead! Beautiful! No wonder the sunlight today seems a little brighter, the air smells sweeter and the clouds seem fluffier today! What sparkling news!

If the pederast, who made violent sexual threats against a 12-year-old boy, is buried instead of cremated, I'm going to save up some cash, travel to where this Fonda pig is buried, and not only will I dance on that monster's grave, I will lead an entire C-walking shuffle class across it.

I once thought he was attractive, very attractive.

But sadly at the end he changed, mentally.He started saying stupid things.... pity.

s0jq3jA.jpg

Proof that you can get lung cancer from smoking dope. The only actors in Easy Rider were Dennis Hopper and Jack Nicholson. Fonda almost ruined the movie with his typical dorkish amateurish acting. If it wasn't for sister Jane, he would have been pushing scenery around.

'Actor Peter Fonda, who co-wrote and starred in the seminal 1960s counterculture film "Easy Rider," has died. He was 79.'

Hopefully he will be remembered for that movie instead of for his call for President Trump's son to be ripped from the 1st Lady's hands, kidnapped, & placed in a cage with pedophiles...

'Easy Rider' star Peter Fonda dead at 79

Peter Fonda tweets he wants to 'rip Barron Trump from his mother' and put him in a 'cage with pedophiles'

Mr. Fonda was a devout leftist, will the Democrat candidates do the right thing and take this opportunity to denounce Fonda for advocacy of child abuse and paedolphilia?

I'd really like to see what Sleepy Joe and Crazy Bernie and the rest say about this.

This may be their last chance to take a stand against child molestation.

'Actor Peter Fonda, who co-wrote and starred in the seminal 1960s counterculture film "Easy Rider," has died. He was 79.'

Hopefully he will be remembered for that movie instead of for his call for President Trump's son to be ripped from the 1st Lady's hands, kidnapped, & placed in a cage with pedophiles...

Peter Fonda tweets he wants to 'rip Barron Trump from his mother' and put him in a 'cage with pedophiles'

Too bad Hanoi Jane didn't go too. Good riddance, it wasnt soon enough.

Proof that you can get lung cancer from smoking dope. The only actors in Easy Rider were Dennis Hopper and Jack Nicholson. Fonda almost ruined the movie with his typical dorkish amateurish acting. If it wasn't for sister Jane, he would have been pushing scenery around.

Sister Jane my ass, if it wasnt for their dad, they'd have both been no bodies.

Too bad Hanoi Jane didn't go too. Good riddance, it wasnt soon enough.

Sooner or later ....we'll all have to go...

so

do not bitch lol!

Every single one of us! :04:

But sadly at the end he changed, mentally.He started saying stupid things.... pity.

s0jq3jA.jpg
I always thought he wanted to be Clint Eastwood.....but he wasn't as attractive or as good of an actor. Not that Clint is a good actor. He always looked like he was acting.....not being real. He did play a good Devil in Ghostrider.

s0jq3jA.jpg
I always thought he wanted to be Clint Eastwood.....but he wasn't as attractive or as good of an actor. Not that Clint is a good actor. He always looked like he was acting.....not being real. He did play a good Devil in Ghostrider.

Good actor ...I don't know...

Attractive ....yes he was ....very attractive.

s0jq3jA.jpg

BUT a very ugly soul.

Kind of like Natalie Portman, highly attractive on the outside, but dead on the inside.

s0jq3jA.jpg

BUT a very ugly soul.

Kind of like Natalie Portman, highly attractive on the outside, but dead on the inside.

Yes, I agree.

But only at the end of his life.

Forum List

Back