'Easy Rider', Who Called For Barron Trump To be Caged w/Pedophiles, , Dead At 79...

Since he inherited Donald Trump‘s looks, I’m pretty sure he would be safe.

'Actor Peter Fonda, who co-wrote and starred in the seminal 1960s counterculture film "Easy Rider," has died. He was 79.'

Hopefully he will be remembered for that movie instead of for his call for President Trump's son to be ripped from the 1st Lady's hands, kidnapped, & placed in a cage with pedophiles...

'Easy Rider' star Peter Fonda dead at 79

Peter Fonda tweets he wants to 'rip Barron Trump from his mother' and put him in a 'cage with pedophiles'

So, what wad good for those requesting asylum but not good for Trump's kid?

But hey. you keep having a fit about Fonda's statement & remain silent as children are ripped from their mothers & put in cages where they could be exposed to predators.
Talk about spin asshole, you set those kids free that's when they are exposed to the child sex ring ..
Shove your trafficking excuse up up your ass.

You tried to spin it bitch...

'Actor Peter Fonda, who co-wrote and starred in the seminal 1960s counterculture film "Easy Rider," has died. He was 79.'

Hopefully he will be remembered for that movie instead of for his call for President Trump's son to be ripped from the 1st Lady's hands, kidnapped, & placed in a cage with pedophiles...

Peter Fonda tweets he wants to 'rip Barron Trump from his mother' and put him in a 'cage with pedophiles'

But hey. you keep having a fit about Fonda's statement & remain silent as children are ripped from their mothers & put in cages where they could be exposed to predators.
Talk about spin asshole, you set those kids free that's when they are exposed to the child sex ring ..

You fucking asshole we all seen these

DmkzrsaU8AEl5c9.jpg

I liked Easy Rider, classic flick, but that’s about all he accomplished.

RIP.
I thought the movie was terrible.
And it ended terribly.
I was watching it a few years ago....had heard of it, but never watched it.
I kept thinking....what's the big fuss over this POS movie.

Apparently, the left wants us to like movies by suggestion.
They suggest that it's great when it's really a piece of shit.
Look at Rotten Tomatoes and check out the ratings....they are highly political.

Great soundtrack. The Byrd's songs made the movie.

You fucking asshole we all seen these

View attachment 274788

And these were all kids trafficked accross the border?

I once thought he was attractive, very attractive.

But sadly at the end he changed, mentally.He started saying stupid things.... pity.

s0jq3jA.jpg
I always thought he wanted to be Clint Eastwood.....but he wasn't as attractive or as good of an actor. Not that Clint is a good actor. He always looked like he was acting.....not being real. He did play a good Devil in Ghostrider.

Good actor ...I don't know...

Attractive ....yes he was ....very attractive.
Trump was very attractive when he was younger...women loved him...but now I think people on the left hate the very sight of him.....so I suppose it may have something to do with what you think of the person that makes them attractive, not just appearance.

I was in Special Forces the last 5 years in my military career. Those guys are straight-arrow and the most patriotic people in the military. They hated the Fonda family with a passion. I heard that Henry Fonda was a horrible person and in a way I think Jane Fonda may have been rebelling when she decided to side with the NVAs during Vietnam. Obviously there's something wrong with that family, but I can't judge because my family isn't perfect either. Peter didn't go as far as his sister, but I could see some of the same hippy protester 60s LSD dropping alcoholic tendencies in him. Apparently, excess ended up killing him.

Now that you mention that the Fonda family were rather an unpleasant family, and after reading more about it, I tend to agree with you.

That shows that the public persona can be so different than the real one, the private one.

Also, the second wife of Henry Fonda and mother of Peter and Jane, committed suicide when they were children.

So only heaven knows what went on behind the curtains. Sad.

Just another pampered American totally out of touch with real life in the nation he thrives in....he wasn't even a good actor....he was born a Fonda and that fact granted him a life of leisure...but that came with a price....a butt load of guilt...
So cut him some slack...he knew he didn't earn a damn thing on his own....that must have been tough....Say High to Daddy Pete.....Viya con dios!!!

The movie sucked.

So he made one angry tweet which he has apologized for about placing Barron Trump in a cage with pedophiles. No actions were taken, just a tweet. That makes him a terrible person and a pedophile himself.

dOnald tRump actually does rip children from their mothers and put them in cages with pedophiles. Are you going to apply the same label to him?

So he made one angry tweet which he has apologized for about placing Barron Trump in a cage with pedophiles. No actions were taken, just a tweet. That makes him a terrible person and a pedophile himself.

dOnald tRump actually does rip children from their mothers and put them in cages with pedophiles. Are you going to apply the same label to him?

In American English we Capitalize proper names.

My favorite line in the movie was when local 'necks in the Louisiana diner scene where service was refused said, "They look like refugees from a gorilla love-in."

I could really identify with that scene.

I didnt know that.

May he rot in hell

Forum List

Back