'Easy Rider', Who Called For Barron Trump To be Caged w/Pedophiles, , Dead At 79...

I can only believe his vile comments about a child came from the pain he was suffering. He was most likely out of his mind by the time he said that.

I once thought he was attractive, very attractive.

But sadly at the end he changed, mentally.He started saying stupid things.... pity.

s0jq3jA.jpg
I always thought he wanted to be Clint Eastwood.....but he wasn't as attractive or as good of an actor. Not that Clint is a good actor. He always looked like he was acting.....not being real. He did play a good Devil in Ghostrider.

Good actor ...I don't know...

Attractive ....yes he was ....very attractive.

BUT a very ugly soul.

Kind of like Natalie Portman, highly attractive on the outside, but dead on the inside.

Yes, I agree.

But only at the end of his life.

Nah.

Peter Fonda was a creep from the start. He hated America from the first time he vomited out his ideas.

Skye, you are extremely attractive physically, but what make you BEAUTIFUL is who you are as a person. Fonda was attractive, but he lacked the rest of it.

you know....it's like in the past his family was normal...you know?

for instance Henry Fonda in the 1930s the dad.....was so totally handsome that he did not need any help or anything

he loved women and women loved him

have a look

KLFoQhs.jpg

'Actor Peter Fonda, who co-wrote and starred in the seminal 1960s counterculture film "Easy Rider," has died. He was 79.'

Hopefully he will be remembered for that movie instead of for his call for President Trump's son to be ripped from the 1st Lady's hands, kidnapped, & placed in a cage with pedophiles...

'Easy Rider' star Peter Fonda dead at 79

Peter Fonda tweets he wants to 'rip Barron Trump from his mother' and put him in a 'cage with pedophiles'

Shit...missed your post. Hope they merge mine with yours. Sorry dude.

I once thought he was attractive, very attractive.

But sadly at the end he changed, mentally.He started saying stupid things.... pity.

s0jq3jA.jpg
I always thought he wanted to be Clint Eastwood.....but he wasn't as attractive or as good of an actor. Not that Clint is a good actor. He always looked like he was acting.....not being real. He did play a good Devil in Ghostrider.

Good actor ...I don't know...

Attractive ....yes he was ....very attractive.
Trump was very attractive when he was younger...women loved him...but now I think people on the left hate the very sight of him.....so I suppose it may have something to do with what you think of the person that makes them attractive, not just appearance.

I was in Special Forces the last 5 years in my military career. Those guys are straight-arrow and the most patriotic people in the military. They hated the Fonda family with a passion. I heard that Henry Fonda was a horrible person and in a way I think Jane Fonda may have been rebelling when she decided to side with the NVAs during Vietnam. Obviously there's something wrong with that family, but I can't judge because my family isn't perfect either. Peter didn't go as far as his sister, but I could see some of the same hippy protester 60s LSD dropping alcoholic tendencies in him. Apparently, excess ended up killing him.

Last edited:
'Actor Peter Fonda, who co-wrote and starred in the seminal 1960s counterculture film "Easy Rider," has died. He was 79.'

Hopefully he will be remembered for that movie instead of for his call for President Trump's son to be ripped from the 1st Lady's hands, kidnapped, & placed in a cage with pedophiles...

Peter Fonda tweets he wants to 'rip Barron Trump from his mother' and put him in a 'cage with pedophiles'

So, what wad good for those requesting asylum but not good for Trump's kid?

But hey. you keep having a fit about Fonda's statement & remain silent as children are ripped from their mothers & put in cages where they could be exposed to predators.

But hey. you keep having a fit about Fonda's statement & remain silent as children are ripped from their mothers & put in cages where they could be exposed to predators.

Talk about spin asshole, you set those kids free that's when they are exposed to the child sex ring ..

Talk about spin asshole, you set those kids free that's when they are exposed to the child sex ring ..
Shove your trafficking excuse up up your ass.

Why would you hope that?

Good riddance
Why dis he say it? So Trump could get a taste of his own medicine. How stuipid are you people.

You are having a fir anout words when your fat assed hero is doing it.

I liked Easy Rider, classic flick, but that’s about all he accomplished.

RIP.
I thought the movie was terrible.
And it ended terribly.
I was watching it a few years ago....had heard of it, but never watched it.
I kept thinking....what's the big fuss over this POS movie.

Apparently, the left wants us to like movies by suggestion.
They suggest that it's great when it's really a piece of shit.
Look at Rotten Tomatoes and check out the ratings....they are highly political.

I liked Easy Rider, classic flick, but that’s about all he accomplished.

RIP.
I thought the movie was terrible.
And it ended terribly.
I was watching it a few years ago....had heard of it, but never watched it.
I kept thinking....what's the big fuss over this POS movie.

Apparently, the left wants us to like movies by suggestion.
They suggest that it's great when it's really a piece of shit.
Look at Rotten Tomatoes and check out the ratings....they are highly political.

It doesn’t age well necessarily, but if you consider it in 1969, it was groundbreaking in many ways...including the use of music.

I like it.

Why would you hope that?

Good riddance
Why dis he say it? So Trump could get a taste of his own medicine. How stuipid are you people.

You are having a fir anout words when your fat assed hero is doing it.
Thank you for that pathetic demonstration of attempting to justify such a heinous act perpetrated by a Hollywood Libtard, using serious flawed and false logic to try to do so.

We are all dumber for having read your post....

...but hey, lets forget BARRY was the one who started this policy...

...but hey, lets forget it has been proven criminals not related to these kids have used some of them to get into the US...

...but hey, lets forget the children are being protected AND cared for while their identities and those traveling with them are being investigated, making sure these kids all belong to these adults...

...but hey, lets forget all of that and just listen to your Trump-hating BS propaganda...

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back