'Easy Rider', Who Called For Barron Trump To be Caged w/Pedophiles, , Dead At 79...

So he made one angry tweet which he has apologized for about placing Barron Trump in a cage with pedophiles. No actions were taken, just a tweet. That makes him a terrible person and a pedophile himself.

dOnald tRump actually does rip children from their mothers and put them in cages with pedophiles. Are you going to apply the same label to him?
You kind of bring up the litany of people not Progs who do bad things all the time. There are no time limits either. The fact is you do 95% of everything nasty today. And have for decades. But we are reminded of something every time an event happens that you can't squeeze an iota of white nazi like tragedy from. You do not have the courage and the guts to write and broadcast the realities of the inner cities. The real crime and atrocities in areas where people have legitimized poverty as a way of surviving. Using the system as a currency within a currency. We live with rules that you have set up. You let the pedophile issue become a much easier thing to do or be. Even if it existed before. What is Trump to do? Does he crack down and then you come out of the woodwork proclaiming hate? This will eventually fix itself as people will take the law into their own hands when they are desperate enough.

I once thought he was attractive, very attractive.

But sadly at the end he changed, mentally.He started saying stupid things.... pity.

s0jq3jA.jpg
Well, Jane was beautiful in her day too, but liberalism tarnished her soul.
My grandmother took me to On Golden Pond. Thought it was a great movie. Then I found out how screwed up that family is.

But sadly at the end he changed, mentally.He started saying stupid things.... pity.

s0jq3jA.jpg
Well, Jane was beautiful in her day too, but liberalism tarnished her soul.
My grandmother took me to On Golden Pond. Thought it was a great movie. Then I found out how screwed up that family is.
I dont want to know if Henry Fonda was as screwed up as his kids.

EmbellishedEnragedAfricanwilddog-size_restricted.gif

So he made one angry tweet which he has apologized for about placing Barron Trump in a cage with pedophiles. No actions were taken, just a tweet. That makes him a terrible person and a pedophile himself.

dOnald tRump actually does rip children from their mothers and put them in cages with pedophiles. Are you going to apply the same label to him?

In American English we Capitalize proper names.
I did.

You kind of bring up the litany of people not Progs who do bad things all the time. There are no time limits either. The fact is you do 95% of everything nasty today. And have for decades. But we are reminded of something every time an event happens that you can't squeeze an iota of white nazi like tragedy from. You do not have the courage and the guts to write and broadcast the realities of the inner cities. The real crime and atrocities in areas where people have legitimized poverty as a way of surviving. Using the system as a currency within a currency. We live with rules that you have set up. You let the pedophile issue become a much easier thing to do or be. Even if it existed before. What is Trump to do? Does he crack down and then you come out of the woodwork proclaiming hate? This will eventually fix itself as people will take the law into their own hands when they are desperate enough.
Wow, lying, slandering, and deflection all in one post.

Neat.

Now, would you care to wipe the spittle off your keyboard and actually respond to my post?

s0jq3jA.jpg
I always thought he wanted to be Clint Eastwood.....but he wasn't as attractive or as good of an actor. Not that Clint is a good actor. He always looked like he was acting.....not being real. He did play a good Devil in Ghostrider.

Good actor ...I don't know...

Attractive ....yes he was ....very attractive.

BUT a very ugly soul.

Kind of like Natalie Portman, highly attractive on the outside, but dead on the inside.

Yes, I agree.

But only at the end of his life.
He was rotten to the core and his slut sister is too and she married yet another huge asshole.

It's disgraceful that child-sexual-threatening, Pederast Peter-Puffer Fonda gets even mentioned in the same breath as Jack Nicholson and Dennis Hopper - two 1000-fold superior actors whose boots these Fonda-Fuckups aren't even fit to lick. It's interesting that Fonda is only famous for ONE movie 50 years ago and has absolutely nothing else to show on his resume for it.

Peter-Puffer Fonda was such a worthless actor, show me one performance of his that ever came close to touching Nicholson or Hopper in anything (regardless of the quality of the movie itself). I'll patiently wait.

s0jq3jA.jpg
I always thought he wanted to be Clint Eastwood.....but he wasn't as attractive or as good of an actor. Not that Clint is a good actor. He always looked like he was acting.....not being real. He did play a good Devil in Ghostrider.

BUT a very ugly soul.

Kind of like Natalie Portman, highly attractive on the outside, but dead on the inside.

Yes, I agree.

He was rotten to the core and his slut sister is too and she married yet another huge asshole.

Yeah....like I said...not a very pleasant family.

He is dead now, ok?

BUT a very ugly soul.

Yes, I agree.

Yeah....like I said...not a very pleasant family.

He is dead now, ok?
The dark underbelly of Hollywood.
I've seen that darkness and some people like it.
Not me.
Some people are born into it and can't get away from it.
Some walk into it thinking Hollywood is all riches and glamour.
Usually kids that don't know any better.
There's people that are deeply flawed in Hollywood that have huge egos.
They're used to people kissing their behinds.
It usually goes to their heads.
The difference between Hollywood actors and Politicians is talent. But they both have swelled heads. That's why they get along so well.

'Actor Peter Fonda, who co-wrote and starred in the seminal 1960s counterculture film "Easy Rider," has died. He was 79.'

Hopefully he will be remembered for that movie instead of for his call for President Trump's son to be ripped from the 1st Lady's hands, kidnapped, & placed in a cage with pedophiles...

'Easy Rider' star Peter Fonda dead at 79

Peter Fonda tweets he wants to 'rip Barron Trump from his mother' and put him in a 'cage with pedophiles'

I didnt know that.

May he rot in hell

Me neither. It's a day later and I'm just hearing about it.

I bet the POS has assumed room temperature by now. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back