Easter Dinner

I'm kind of like a vegetarian but not by choice but rather I'm a picky eater. In my house I eat the side dishes and that is fine with me. I don't like when people fuss over me or bring attention food. Just cook whatever you like, more than likely the Veggie gal ate before coming over. lol

Our Easter Dinner was pizza, spaghetti, garlic bread sticks and salad.

Vegetarian's Rule! :thup:

Nixed thewhole ham thing..

Did bruschetta, stuffed shells florentine, mandarin spinach and walnut salad with an orange vinaigrette dressing, garlic french bread, and vanilla bean cake. Yum.

Are they men? Cook them steamed cucumber shaped like a penis, use potatoes as the balls.

Why?

If they are vegetarians and they're male -you can be sure they're gay. There is one exception to this rule - if a man is dating a supermodel who is vegetarian sometimes a straight male will act like a vegetarian to please her- this is acceptable behavior! :)

i havent got a clue...next sunday you say....i need to get moving....i like to color eggs...some years i only use natural dyes...some years i go all paas
You do any with onion peelings?

You still want that grilled cheese sandwich?
Homemade or sto bought?

If you make your own, I wanna know your means and methods. I am the KING of Grilled Cheese Sammiches!

Last edited:

Awe, come on! I know you had it plastered with pepperoni and sausage....and crushed bacon!

I went to my daughter's for one of those 'anybody kin on either side up to twice removed' kind of thingies where all the cooks brings a sample of their most prized recipes for one thing or another. I bring rolls...store bought rolls...'cause I don't bake. Whole Foods...three or four different kinds...four or five packs of each...(she expected 37 people..41 showed up)...we still had rolls left over for folks to carry off...and they loved 'em. Praise to the bakeries that sell to Whole Foods!:clap2:

There was food laid out in about 20 servin' dishes, assembly line, fix your own paper plate, I sampled every single dish twice, drank a gallon of sweet tea, ate strawberries and fudge 'til I fell asleep chewin'...brought ham and three each of three kinds of rolls home for snacks, one of which I'm having right now.

It was a good day!

Forum List

Back