East Jerusalem Arab Survey - "Shocker" Most Perfer To Remain Israeli!

If the Jews are so terrible and practice apartheid like people say I don't see why so many Palestinians would want to live with them, regardless of the job ops.

Option 1: An apartheid state.

Option 2: A territory administered by that apartheid state in which traveling any significant distance involves waiting for hours at dehumanizing checkpoints. You are unable to export your produce or sell it locally because the apartheid state undercuts your prices with its own cheap goods, and half of the territory is controlled by illegal settlements from the apartheid state which are typically populated by religious extremists.

Option 3: A territory with one of the highest rates of population density in the world, no way to get out, and no way for basic necessities to get in due to a blockade imposed by the apartheid state and its corrupt neighbor. By the way, your infrastructure was bombed to shit by the apartheid state and they aren't about to let you import building materials to repair it. Most of your population (70%) is below the poverty line and relies on the limited amount of aid that is allowed through to keep themselves alive. The unemployment rate is 40%. About half of the people in your territory are children 14 years old or younger.

The choice is yours!

The situation in the Palestinian territories sounds terrible but how are they going to get anything going over there if the Palestinians prefer to live in Israel over their own territories? this whole things reminds me of how all the Mexicans prefer to come here to work because the job ops in Mexico are so shitty, if they keep doing that nothing will fix Mexico, same with the Palestinians.

Last edited:
Ghook said:
There you go! Cite entered, ya Sand ****** Fuck!]

:doubt:

We can't change anything here. I am not responsible for Israel, Zionism, or Judaism and Kalam is not responsible for Islam or Muslims or the Israel/Palestinian issue.

This is simply discussion. When one gets that angry over words, they need to deal with their personal issues lest their anger and fury eat their spirit.

Our personal views are simply that and no more.

If the Jews are so terrible and practice apartheid like people say I don't see why so many Palestinians would want to live with them, regardless of the job ops.

Option 1: An apartheid state.

Option 2: A territory administered by that apartheid state in which traveling any significant distance involves waiting for hours at dehumanizing checkpoints. You are unable to export your produce or sell it locally because the apartheid state undercuts your prices with its own cheap goods, and half of the territory is controlled by illegal settlements from the apartheid state which are typically populated by religious extremists.

Option 3: A territory with one of the highest rates of population density in the world, no way to get out, and no way for basic necessities to get in due to a blockade imposed by the apartheid state and its corrupt neighbor. By the way, your infrastructure was bombed to shit by the apartheid state and they aren't about to let you import building materials to repair it. Most of your population (70%) is below the poverty line and relies on the limited amount of aid that is allowed through to keep themselves alive. The unemployment rate is 40%. About half of the people in your territory are children 14 years old or younger.

The choice is yours!

The situation in the Palestinian territories sounds terrible but how are they going to get anything going over there if the Palestinians prefer to live in Israel over their own territories?

Change will come. The entire arena is unsustainable. Not the Israel and Palestinian issue which also needs to be dealt with but the entire arena.

With the vast increases of populations and the lowering of foodstuffs world wide. Remember that America moved to the ethanol (Corn based) fuel and this immediately dropped the world's corn distribution to the poor by 50% in five years. That was ten years ago.

The entire middle east needs to be at peace and in a mid east wide economic block in order to feed and water their people.

That's more important than many of the other issues and one which does not get much recognition.

I have lived in Israel for years Kalam. Since 1970 I have spent months of my life every year. I have seen firsthand what the suicide bombers have done. I have seen the indoctrination, but yes there is fury.

They are in an untenable position Kalam. It is not sustainable.

Once they stop killing their own. Once they start discussing with their own, then they might find more grounds.

Do not think that indoctrination does not work. I have seen the books. I have seen the young kill our soldiers at the border because they can't get in to blow themselves up around our young.

That's the difference Kalam. Israel has some soldiers who have used Palestinians as shields. I know this. You have admitted that the Palestinians do the same with their young.

Their young Kalam?

They use their own for this purpose. We don't use our young for those purposes.

So, that's the proof Kalam. Palestinians are willing to use their young for the purposes of human shields and self ignition devices.

Some Israeli think that if the Palestinians can use their young to kill ours, then we can use the Palestinians too.

Wrong I know. But reality based. On the ground Kalam. That's where we need to meet. Not up in the rarefied air. That's for later, once peace has been established.

If ever.

Ho hum. You imply that a practice is widespread enough among Palestinians that it is part of their cultural ethos and fail to realize that your "child-murdering Palestinian" is little more than a rehashed "usurious Jew."

Of course no Jews use their own as "human shields" -- your IDF soldiers generally have to go to the Palestinians to kill them and certainly have no reason to bring their children along with them, particularly not when there are plenty of available children among the population they're attacking (and you invoke this as a sign of their moral superiority.) Let me know when Tel Aviv is walled in and bombarded with cluster munitions and missiles that are actually designed to kill people.

Boy George, Sunni "Not Really a Muslim, but just a Liar" Man and PF Titmore once again have no idea what they are talking about. They can pump the PR antisemitic machine without a care in the world for the facts on the ground. Results of the survey.

Summary:
(1) All 19 Arab neighborhoods survey
(2) Majority are against division and would prefer to move into Israel if Jerusalem is divided, instead of living under a Palestinian government
(3) East Jerusalem Arabs want keeping their Israeli Identity cards.
(4) East Jerusalem Arabs enjoy the State's health and social benefits. Yea those dirty Jews give them great benefits!
(5) Results of Survey:
...(a) Israeli Citizenship - 35% state Israeli citizenship is their preferred citizenship
...(b) Palestinian Citizenship - 30% chose to be citizens of the future Palestinian state.
...(c) No Answer (embarrased to say Israeli over Palestinian) - 30% said that they didn't know, or preferred not to answer the question
(6) 40% said they would move in order to remain Israeli citizens if their neighborhood was transferred to Palestinian sovereignty. In contrast, only 29% said that if the opposite were to occur
(7) Why they like Israel: freedom of movement in Israel, higher income and better job opportunities

Poll: Jerusalem Arabs prefer Israel - Israel News, Ynetnews
A public opinion poll carried out by American Pechter Middle East Polls for the Council on Foreign Relations together with the head of the Palestinian Center for Public Opinion, Dr. Nabil Kukali, showed that if Jerusalem were divided as part of a peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians, east Jerusalem Arabs would prefer to live under Israeli sovereignty.

The poll, which comprised the residents of east Jerusalem's 19 Arab neighborhoods, also pointed out that their opposition to Jerusalem's division is so intense that they would rather move to a new home within Israel's borders rather than live under the authority of a Palestinian state.

The study also showed that Jerusalem's Palestinian residents were interested in keeping their Israeli Identity cards and enjoying the State's health and social benefits. Some 35% of them said that Israeli citizenship is their preferred citizenship and only 30% chose to be citizens of the future Palestinian state. An additional 30% said that they didn't know, or preferred not to answer the question.

And what would the neighbors say? When asked "if most people in your neighborhood” would prefer to become citizens of Palestine or of Israel: 31% estimated that most people prefer Palestinian citizenship; 39% estimated that most people prefer Israeli citizenship; and 30% declined to answer or said they didn’t know.

It would seem that the residents of east Jerusalem are willing to pay a high price in order to carry the blue Israeli identity card: 40% said they would move in order to remain Israeli citizens if their neighborhood was transferred to Palestinian sovereignty. In contrast, only 29% said that if the opposite were to occur, and their neighborhood remained under Israel's authority they would move to an area under Palestinian authority.

In addition to the social benefits, those who chose Israeli citizenship most often mentioned freedom of movement in Israel, higher income and better job opportunities. Those who chose Palestinian citizenship overwhelmingly cited nationalism and patriotic reasons as their primary motivation.

If the US gave as much money to the Palestinian Authority as they do Israel they would probably rather to switch loyalties.

A public opinion poll carried out by American Pechter Middle East Polls
This pechter polls?
Pechter Middle East Polls, LLC in Princeton, NJ is a private company categorized under Laboratories-Research and Development. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of 66,000 and employs a staff of approximately 1.
one
Pechter Middle East Polls, LLC - Princeton, New Jersey (NJ) | Company Profile
Adam Pechter Pechterpolls.com - Pech Ter Polls - Pechter Middle East Polls | Pechter Middle East Polls, LLC (PMEP) conducts and analyzes political, economic and social surveys in the Middle East, Africa, South Asia and select other countries.
Adam M. Pechter, a former deputy publisher of the Middle East Quarterly, is the President and CEO of Pechter Middle East Polls, LLC, a firm based in Princeton, NJ.
New Middle East Polling Data :: Middle East Forum

092706BY3.jpg

(l.-r.) Moldovan Jewish community representative;
NCSJ Vice President Sasha Smukler; NCSJ Board of
Governors member Adam Pechter

:eek::lol::eek::eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Boy George, Sunni "Not Really a Muslim, but just a Liar" Man and PF Titmore once again have no idea what they are talking about. They can pump the PR antisemitic machine without a care in the world for the facts on the ground. Results of the survey.

Summary:
(1) All 19 Arab neighborhoods survey
(2) Majority are against division and would prefer to move into Israel if Jerusalem is divided, instead of living under a Palestinian government
(3) East Jerusalem Arabs want keeping their Israeli Identity cards.
(4) East Jerusalem Arabs enjoy the State's health and social benefits. Yea those dirty Jews give them great benefits!
(5) Results of Survey:
...(a) Israeli Citizenship - 35% state Israeli citizenship is their preferred citizenship
...(b) Palestinian Citizenship - 30% chose to be citizens of the future Palestinian state.
...(c) No Answer (embarrased to say Israeli over Palestinian) - 30% said that they didn't know, or preferred not to answer the question
(6) 40% said they would move in order to remain Israeli citizens if their neighborhood was transferred to Palestinian sovereignty. In contrast, only 29% said that if the opposite were to occur
(7) Why they like Israel: freedom of movement in Israel, higher income and better job opportunities

Poll: Jerusalem Arabs prefer Israel - Israel News, Ynetnews
A public opinion poll carried out by American Pechter Middle East Polls for the Council on Foreign Relations together with the head of the Palestinian Center for Public Opinion, Dr. Nabil Kukali, showed that if Jerusalem were divided as part of a peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians, east Jerusalem Arabs would prefer to live under Israeli sovereignty.

The poll, which comprised the residents of east Jerusalem's 19 Arab neighborhoods, also pointed out that their opposition to Jerusalem's division is so intense that they would rather move to a new home within Israel's borders rather than live under the authority of a Palestinian state.

The study also showed that Jerusalem's Palestinian residents were interested in keeping their Israeli Identity cards and enjoying the State's health and social benefits. Some 35% of them said that Israeli citizenship is their preferred citizenship and only 30% chose to be citizens of the future Palestinian state. An additional 30% said that they didn't know, or preferred not to answer the question.

And what would the neighbors say? When asked "if most people in your neighborhood” would prefer to become citizens of Palestine or of Israel: 31% estimated that most people prefer Palestinian citizenship; 39% estimated that most people prefer Israeli citizenship; and 30% declined to answer or said they didn’t know.

It would seem that the residents of east Jerusalem are willing to pay a high price in order to carry the blue Israeli identity card: 40% said they would move in order to remain Israeli citizens if their neighborhood was transferred to Palestinian sovereignty. In contrast, only 29% said that if the opposite were to occur, and their neighborhood remained under Israel's authority they would move to an area under Palestinian authority.

In addition to the social benefits, those who chose Israeli citizenship most often mentioned freedom of movement in Israel, higher income and better job opportunities. Those who chose Palestinian citizenship overwhelmingly cited nationalism and patriotic reasons as their primary motivation.

If the US gave as much money to the Palestinian Authority as they do Israel they would probably rather to switch loyalties.

How do you figure that? the US gives Egypt and Pakistan billions and both those countries are shit holes.

The choice is yours!

4. Stop the internecine Palestinian acts. Create a single negotiating entity that has the support of (for peace negotiations) of all Palestinian factions. Hamas is doing this as I type this and they seem to be moving towards a conciliatory approach to Israel.

I am personally awaiting this very quiet approach to flower Kalam. On the ground.

Most of the "two-state solutions" I've seen proposed seem to involve Israeli stewardship over the external security of any future Palestinian state and at least part of its international trade -- this doesn't sound like independence. Moreover, settlement construction continues in the West Bank and it has already precluded any chance of a viable state being formed there unless those settlements and their populations are to be absorbed by the new entity, which would obviously give rise to a number of problems. A one-state solution is also impossible since Israel is founded on ethnoreligious supremacism and its identity as a "Jewish state" depends on maintaining a Jewish majority. So what is your proposal?

The situation in the Palestinian territories sounds terrible but how are they going to get anything going over there if the Palestinians prefer to live in Israel over their own territories? this whole things reminds me of how all the Mexicans prefer to come here to work because the job ops in Mexico are so shitty, if they keep doing that nothing will fix Mexico, same with the Palestinians.

Yes, but we never made a habit of shelling Mexico City.

The choice is yours!

4. Stop the internecine Palestinian acts. Create a single negotiating entity that has the support of (for peace negotiations) of all Palestinian factions. Hamas is doing this as I type this and they seem to be moving towards a conciliatory approach to Israel.

I am personally awaiting this very quiet approach to flower Kalam. On the ground.

Most of the "two-state solutions" I've seen proposed seem to involve Israeli stewardship over the external security of any future Palestinian state and at least part of its international trade -- this doesn't sound like independence. Moreover, settlement construction continues in the West Bank and it has already precluded any chance of a viable state being formed there unless those settlements and their populations are to be absorbed by the new entity, which would obviously give rise to a number of problems. A one-state solution is also impossible since Israel is founded on ethnoreligious supremacism and its identity as a "Jewish state" depends on maintaining a Jewish majority. So what is your proposal?

Because you again chose to ignore the truth. The Camp David Accords the Palestinians were offered 95% of what they wanted (including East Jerusalem), it was sweeten to 98%, and it still wasn't good enough. They answered with an intifada!

Yes, but we never made a habit of shelling Mexico City.

Mexico never made a habit of lobbying thousands upon thousands of missles across the border. Mexico hasn't sent suicide bomber to blow up pizzerias.

The one time Mexico did a cross border attack was when Pancho Villa saced a city in America. We responded by invading the country.

I guarantee if Mexican started lobbying missiles over the border daily, we would invade them!

Because you again chose to ignore the truth. The Camp David Accords the Palestinians were offered 95% of what they wanted (including East Jerusalem), it was sweeten to 98%, and it still wasn't good enough. They answered with an intifada!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRYK8aDRnN0&feature=related[/ame]

No response to that. It is an end to discussion.

You have chosen to make it so. :eusa_hand:

Indeed. Whilst we were in discussion you found my words boring and let me know.

So yes, I choose to not bore you any longer. But keep in mind that you might look at taking responsibility for telling me that my words in discussion with you served to do no more than bore you.

That is if you want the discussion to continue. If you didn't want it to continue, then you have learned what serves to have me bow out.

And we are Western educated. If we can't discuss, what chances are available on the ground there?

See the above post moron, a liberal douche bag like Norm knows more than the people who live there. Astonishing!!!

East Jerusalem Arab Survey - "Shocker" Most Perfer To Remain Israeli!

Impossible. White liberals who have never been there have said that they're better off in Palestine.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRYK8aDRnN0&feature=related[/ame]

A public opinion poll carried out by American Pechter Middle East Polls
This pechter polls?
Pechter Middle East Polls, LLC in Princeton, NJ is a private company categorized under Laboratories-Research and Development. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of 66,000 and employs a staff of approximately 1.
one
Pechter Middle East Polls, LLC - Princeton, New Jersey (NJ) | Company Profile
Adam Pechter Pechterpolls.com - Pech Ter Polls - Pechter Middle East Polls | Pechter Middle East Polls, LLC (PMEP) conducts and analyzes political, economic and social surveys in the Middle East, Africa, South Asia and select other countries.
Adam M. Pechter, a former deputy publisher of the Middle East Quarterly, is the President and CEO of Pechter Middle East Polls, LLC, a firm based in Princeton, NJ.
New Middle East Polling Data :: Middle East Forum

092706BY3.jpg

(l.-r.) Moldovan Jewish community representative;
NCSJ Vice President Sasha Smukler; NCSJ Board of
Governors member Adam Pechter

:eek::lol::eek::eusa_whistle:
This poll is the work of one man, therefor it is just his opinion

anyone who's actually been there knows that.... which is why the armchair terrorist supporters haven't a clue.

arabs have more rights in israel than they do in arab countries.

Forum List

Back