East Jerusalem Arab Survey - "Shocker" Most Perfer To Remain Israeli!

Mexico never made a habit of lobbying thousands upon thousands of missles across the border. Mexico hasn't sent suicide bomber to blow up pizzerias.

The one time Mexico did a cross border attack was when Pancho Villa saced a city in America. We responded by invading the country.

I guarantee if Mexican started lobbying missiles over the border daily, we would invade them!

The Palestinians never lobbed missiles over the border.

LOL, your dishonesty has no bounds! How can anyone have any conversation with a dishonest piece of garbage like you!

You probably think Israel has borders.:lol::lol::lol:

You would look good with a baseball bat to the side of your head. I would love to beat your senselessly! ~ GHook93

Nice neg rep there, GHook93.

mexico never made a habit of lobbying thousands upon thousands of missles across the border. Mexico hasn't sent suicide bomber to blow up pizzerias.

The one time mexico did a cross border attack was when pancho villa saced a city in america. We responded by invading the country.

I guarantee if mexican started lobbying missiles over the border daily, we would invade them!

the palestinians never lobbed missiles over the border.

lol, your dishonesty has no bounds! How can anyone have any conversation with a dishonest person like you!

qft

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUNYCGZMtI8"]Miserable Experience[/ame]

BTW, Ropey, what is one sided about Israel not having any borders?

Last edited:
-Implying women are stupid by using "woman" as an insult

-No link to propaganda site that produced this survey

-All of the reasons Palestinians favor Israeli citizenship are due to the devastation Israel has caused in Palestine

Hot damn, Ghook, how did you manage to cram all of that fail into one post???

you're right, we should to see the survey and sampling in it etc.

Boy George, Sunni "Not Really a Muslim, but just a Liar" Man and PF Titmore once again have no idea what they are talking about. They can pump the PR antisemitic machine without a care in the world for the facts on the ground. Results of the survey.

Summary:
(1) All 19 Arab neighborhoods survey
(2) Majority are against division and would prefer to move into Israel if Jerusalem is divided, instead of living under a Palestinian government
(3) East Jerusalem Arabs want keeping their Israeli Identity cards.
(4) East Jerusalem Arabs enjoy the State's health and social benefits. Yea those dirty Jews give them great benefits!
(5) Results of Survey:
...(a) Israeli Citizenship - 35% state Israeli citizenship is their preferred citizenship
...(b) Palestinian Citizenship - 30% chose to be citizens of the future Palestinian state.
...(c) No Answer (embarrased to say Israeli over Palestinian) - 30% said that they didn't know, or preferred not to answer the question
(6) 40% said they would move in order to remain Israeli citizens if their neighborhood was transferred to Palestinian sovereignty. In contrast, only 29% said that if the opposite were to occur
(7) Why they like Israel: freedom of movement in Israel, higher income and better job opportunities

Poll: Jerusalem Arabs prefer Israel - Israel News, Ynetnews
A public opinion poll carried out by American Pechter Middle East Polls for the Council on Foreign Relations together with the head of the Palestinian Center for Public Opinion, Dr. Nabil Kukali, showed that if Jerusalem were divided as part of a peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians, east Jerusalem Arabs would prefer to live under Israeli sovereignty.

The poll, which comprised the residents of east Jerusalem's 19 Arab neighborhoods, also pointed out that their opposition to Jerusalem's division is so intense that they would rather move to a new home within Israel's borders rather than live under the authority of a Palestinian state.

The study also showed that Jerusalem's Palestinian residents were interested in keeping their Israeli Identity cards and enjoying the State's health and social benefits. Some 35% of them said that Israeli citizenship is their preferred citizenship and only 30% chose to be citizens of the future Palestinian state. An additional 30% said that they didn't know, or preferred not to answer the question.

And what would the neighbors say? When asked "if most people in your neighborhood” would prefer to become citizens of Palestine or of Israel: 31% estimated that most people prefer Palestinian citizenship; 39% estimated that most people prefer Israeli citizenship; and 30% declined to answer or said they didn’t know.

It would seem that the residents of east Jerusalem are willing to pay a high price in order to carry the blue Israeli identity card: 40% said they would move in order to remain Israeli citizens if their neighborhood was transferred to Palestinian sovereignty. In contrast, only 29% said that if the opposite were to occur, and their neighborhood remained under Israel's authority they would move to an area under Palestinian authority.

In addition to the social benefits, those who chose Israeli citizenship most often mentioned freedom of movement in Israel, higher income and better job opportunities. Those who chose Palestinian citizenship overwhelmingly cited nationalism and patriotic reasons as their primary motivation.

If the US gave as much money to the Palestinian Authority as they do Israel they would probably rather to switch loyalties.

The US give hundreds of millions to the PA and the PA turns around and uses it against the Palestinians.

Of course they want to remain Israeli, Israel is the most progressive country in the Middle East that offers equal protection for everyone regardless of ethnicity, religion, sex, etc. plus they actually have jobs available for the people, the Arabs that live in Israel have no desire to live under a Hamas government.
"In Israel Citizenship and nationality are two different things.

"Citizenship (ezrahut) may be held by Arabs or Jews.

"Nationality (le'um), bestows much greater rights than citizenship, is for Jews alone.

"In 1972 the Supreme Court that non-Jews cannot qualify for nationality rights in the state of Israel because there is no Israeli nation separate from the Jewish people."

And the Jewish people were less than one third of the population of Mandate Palestine when the Jewish state was born.

ISRAEL: A THEOCRATIC RACIST STATE

Yes, but we never made a habit of shelling Mexico City.

perhaps that's because there is no terrorist group of mexicans lobbing missiles into texas and california.

amazing how that works, eh?

INDEED!

ms13.jpg

MS-13 gang out to 'kill, rape and control': FBI agent
Crime Scene - MS-13 gang out to 'kill, rape and control': FBI agent

I'm not sure what is sadder... Ghook's eternally racist vendetta or the team jersey support that he gets simply because he's one of the tribe.

Ah, right on cue!

GHook93 said:
Hi, you have received -81 reputation points from GHook93.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
There you go! Cite entered, ya Sand ****** Fuck!

Regards,
GHook93

Note: This is an automated message.

"Today, 10:15 PM
Aristotle
Member #5035

Go fuck yourself you little pussy
I would smash you head it, if you ever give me the chance!

Forward Message"

~Ghook

all the automatic tribal support... ESPECIALLY after this kind of caustic behavior. How selective are standards regarding hatred, one must wonder.

How selective are standards regarding hatred, one must wonder.

I would say that they are personally selective and to whatever degree of the choosing.

The theatrical musical could be called "The Meaning Of Irony".

Or Maybe Expulsion (again)?

"Avigdor Lieberman, Israel’s hard-right foreign minister, has proposed annexing this and other (West Bank) Arab villages to a future Palestinian state. Their inhabitants would be stripped of their Israeli citizenship unless they were willing to leave their land and swear a 'loyalty oath' to the state.

"His plan is deeply unpopular here and in nearby villages. Despite the discrimination most Arabs experience in Israel, they say few will renounce their Israeli citizenship to become Palestinians.

"I’m here in this state now," said Jamil, the owner of a small bakery near one of the town's green-domed mosques. 'My family has been here since before 1948.

"'I don’t want to go out to Palestine. I don’t like the wars, I have problems with the [Israeli] government, but a Palestinian state? No.'

"Liberal Israeli commentators have denounced Lieberman’s plan as racist, but centrist and left-wing Israeli politicians have been more muted in their criticism, leading many Israeli Arabs to believe that their country’s political leadership tacitly supports Lieberman’s plan.

"'He’s shouting what they are not saying,' said Ihad Abu Mokh, a lifelong Baqa al-Gharbiyya resident, over coffee in a busy café earlier this month. 'They dream it. But they know this is the 21st century. We are not in the Dark Ages now.'"

Expelling Israel's...

"Avigdor Lieberman, Israel’s hard-right foreign minister, has proposed annexing this and other (West Bank) Arab villages to a future Palestinian state. Their inhabitants would be stripped of their Israeli citizenship unless they were willing to leave their land and swear a 'loyalty oath' to the state.

"His plan is deeply unpopular here and in nearby villages. Despite the discrimination most Arabs experience in Israel, they say few will renounce their Israeli citizenship to become Palestinians.

"I’m here in this state now," said Jamil, the owner of a small bakery near one of the town's green-domed mosques. 'My family has been here since before 1948.

"'I don’t want to go out to Palestine. I don’t like the wars, I have problems with the [Israeli] government, but a Palestinian state? No.'

"Liberal Israeli commentators have denounced Lieberman’s plan as racist, but centrist and left-wing Israeli politicians have been more muted in their criticism, leading many Israeli Arabs to believe that their country’s political leadership tacitly supports Lieberman’s plan.

"'He’s shouting what they are not saying,' said Ihad Abu Mokh, a lifelong Baqa al-Gharbiyya resident, over coffee in a busy café earlier this month. 'They dream it. But they know this is the 21st century. We are not in the Dark Ages now.'"

Expelling Israel's...

First off numbnutz, the only ones who were expelled from East Jerusalem in 1948 were the Jews. The Jews inhabitated East Jerusalem and when the war broke out and Jews (man, women or child) that didn't leave was killed indiscriminately!

Expelling Israel's...

First off numbnutz, the only ones who were expelled from East Jerusalem in 1948 were the Jews. The Jews inhabitated East Jerusalem and when the war broke out and Jews (man, women or child) that didn't leave was killed indiscriminately!

Unfortunately, they were probably Palestinian Jews who were opposed to Israel's invasion of Palestine. They just got caught up in Israel's war.

Expelling Israel's...

Second off, Adolph:

"In Israel Citizenship and nationality are two different things.

"Citizenship (ezrahut) may be held by Arabs or Jews.

"Nationality (le'um), bestows much greater rights than citizenship, is for Jews alone.

"In 1972 the Supreme Court that non-Jews cannot qualify for nationality rights in the state of Israel because there is no Israeli nation separate from the Jewish people."

ISRAEL:

Expelling Israel's...

Unfortunately, they were probably Palestinian Jews who were opposed to Israel's invasion of Palestine. They just got caught up in Israel's war.

Get an education you fucking moron!

Forum List

Back