East Jerusalem Arab Survey - "Shocker" Most Perfer To Remain Israeli!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Boy George, Sunni "Not Really a Muslim, but just a Liar" Man and PF Titmore once again have no idea what they are talking about. They can pump the PR antisemitic machine without a care in the world for the facts on the ground. Results of the survey.

Summary:
(1) All 19 Arab neighborhoods survey
(2) Majority are against division and would prefer to move into Israel if Jerusalem is divided, instead of living under a Palestinian government
(3) East Jerusalem Arabs want keeping their Israeli Identity cards.
(4) East Jerusalem Arabs enjoy the State's health and social benefits. Yea those dirty Jews give them great benefits!
(5) Results of Survey:
...(a) Israeli Citizenship - 35% state Israeli citizenship is their preferred citizenship
...(b) Palestinian Citizenship - 30% chose to be citizens of the future Palestinian state.
...(c) No Answer (embarrased to say Israeli over Palestinian) - 30% said that they didn't know, or preferred not to answer the question
(6) 40% said they would move in order to remain Israeli citizens if their neighborhood was transferred to Palestinian sovereignty. In contrast, only 29% said that if the opposite were to occur
(7) Why they like Israel: freedom of movement in Israel, higher income and better job opportunities

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4013000,00.html
A public opinion poll carried out by American Pechter Middle East Polls for the Council on Foreign Relations together with the head of the Palestinian Center for Public Opinion, Dr. Nabil Kukali, showed that if Jerusalem were divided as part of a peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians, east Jerusalem Arabs would prefer to live under Israeli sovereignty.

The poll, which comprised the residents of east Jerusalem's 19 Arab neighborhoods, also pointed out that their opposition to Jerusalem's division is so intense that they would rather move to a new home within Israel's borders rather than live under the authority of a Palestinian state.

The study also showed that Jerusalem's Palestinian residents were interested in keeping their Israeli Identity cards and enjoying the State's health and social benefits. Some 35% of them said that Israeli citizenship is their preferred citizenship and only 30% chose to be citizens of the future Palestinian state. An additional 30% said that they didn't know, or preferred not to answer the question.

And what would the neighbors say? When asked "if most people in your neighborhood” would prefer to become citizens of Palestine or of Israel: 31% estimated that most people prefer Palestinian citizenship; 39% estimated that most people prefer Israeli citizenship; and 30% declined to answer or said they didn’t know.

It would seem that the residents of east Jerusalem are willing to pay a high price in order to carry the blue Israeli identity card: 40% said they would move in order to remain Israeli citizens if their neighborhood was transferred to Palestinian sovereignty. In contrast, only 29% said that if the opposite were to occur, and their neighborhood remained under Israel's authority they would move to an area under Palestinian authority.

In addition to the social benefits, those who chose Israeli citizenship most often mentioned freedom of movement in Israel, higher income and better job opportunities. Those who chose Palestinian citizenship overwhelmingly cited nationalism and patriotic reasons as their primary motivation.

Last edited:
Of course they want to remain Israeli, Israel is the most progressive country in the Middle East that offers equal protection for everyone regardless of ethnicity, religion, sex, etc. plus they actually have jobs available for the people, the Arabs that live in Israel have no desire to live under a Hamas government.

-Implying women are stupid by using "woman" as an insult

-No link to propaganda site that produced this survey

-All of the reasons Palestinians favor Israeli citizenship are due to the devastation Israel has caused in Palestine

Hot damn, Ghook, how did you manage to cram all of that fail into one post???

All of the reasons Palestinians favor Israeli citizenship are due to the devastation Israel has caused in Palestine

All?

You area clearly one sided. You lose with that concrete black and white view.

Of course they want to remain Israeli, Israel is the most progressive country in the Middle East that offers equal protection for everyone regardless of ethnicity, religion, sex, etc. plus they actually have jobs available for the people, the Arabs that live in Israel have no desire to live under a Hamas government.

Can't say as I blame them when they look at the alternative and find it lacking. Someday I pray this is not the case.

All of the "main reasons" cited in the OP, yes:

That means a lot coming for your unbiased viewpoint.

So, then we will just wait for the future to come. Clearly there is no approach to you with that thinking. It's simply all the Joos fault.

You have the same posting drivel that you had when I first came here. That's rather sad. But that's also life.

If the Jews are so terrible and practice apartheid like people say I don't see why so many Palestinians would want to live with them, regardless of the job ops.

The survey is a sham.

Most of the so called Israeli Muslims are Druze.

They are the "Uncle Tom's" of the Islamic world.

And are basically muslims in name only; since they don't even follow the religion.

The survey is a sham.

And are basically muslims in name only; since they don't even follow the religion.

So, most of the Arabs living in Israel are non Muslim? You find this information where? It's not so, just your opinion. But, let's take your false conjecture as true because some are Druze.

So in your mind, these Arabs are mere Flotsam and Jetsam in the Arab Muslim world because they are not Muslim?

That extension tells me what you think of unbelievers.

We already know what you think of Jews and Homosexuals. Now we see what you think of your own blooded unbelievers.

Well done Sunni Man.

So, then we will just wait for the future to come. Clearly there is no approach to you with that thinking. It's simply all the Joos fault.

You have the same posting drivel that you had when I first came here. That's rather sad. But that's also life.

You said that you witnessed multiple self-detonations over there, yes?

Do you ever wonder why the people who do that hate you so intensely, or do you dismiss their fury as a product of indoctrination or irrational "Jew-hatred"?

The survey is a sham.

No, what is a sham is your false fighting in Vietnam claims.

All 19 neighborhoods in East Jerusalem were surveyed and the Muslims were surveyed.

Who to the ignorant and unintelligent, Druze are categorized separately from Muslims, since the Druze Leaders what mandatory military services and the Druze community is highly loyal to Israel. Another note to stupid. Few Druze live in all of Jerusalem. Get your facts right, so you don't alway appear to be a clueless Jew hating Muslim!

While the Druze are not regarded as Muslims by other Muslims, they regard themselves as Muslims as well as carriers of the core of this Islam. The Druze seem, to a large extent, to have originated from a group of Shi'is, the Isma'ilis, but they have diverged much, "and the Koran does not seem to be a part of their religion".

Druze - LookLex Encyclopaedia

Last edited:
As of 2008, Arab citizens of Israel comprise just over 20% of the country's total population. The majority of these identify themselves as Arab or Palestinian by nationality and Israeli by citizenship.[3][4][5] Many have family ties to Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, as well as to Palestinian refugees in Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon. Negev Bedouins tend to identify more as Israelis than other Arab citizens of Israel.[6] Unlike other Arabs, the Druze are conscripted into the Israel Defense Forces.[7][8]

Arab citizens of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

While the Druze are not regarded as Muslims by other Muslims, they regard themselves as Muslims as well as carriers of the core of this Islam. The Druze seem, to a large extent, to have originated from a group of Shi'is, the Isma'ilis, but they have diverged much, "and the Koran does not seem to be a part of their religion".

Druze - LookLex Encyclopaedia

No shit you stupid asshole, but your claim above, like all your baseless claims, was that these were Druze that were surveyed and they beyond ignorant!

It's kind of like a person claiming they fought in Vietnam, when they can't even point out Vietnam on a map!

I have lived in Israel for years Kalam. Since 1970 I have spent months of my life every year. I have seen firsthand what the suicide bombers have done. I have seen the indoctrination, but yes there is fury.

They are in an untenable position Kalam. It is not sustainable.

Once they stop killing their own. Once they start discussing with their own, then they might find more grounds.

Do not think that indoctrination does not work. I have seen the books. I have seen the young kill our soldiers at the border because they can't get in to blow themselves up around our young.

That's the difference Kalam. Israel has some soldiers who have used Palestinians as shields. I know this. You have admitted that the Palestinians do the same with their young.

Their young Kalam?

They use their own for this purpose. We don't use our young for those purposes.

So, that's the proof Kalam. Palestinians are willing to use their young for the purposes of human shields and self ignition devices.

Some Israeli think that if the Palestinians can use their young to kill ours, then we can use the Palestinians too.

Wrong I know. But reality based. On the ground Kalam. That's where we need to meet. Not up in the rarefied air. That's for later, once peace has been established.

If ever.

If the Jews are so terrible and practice apartheid like people say I don't see why so many Palestinians would want to live with them, regardless of the job ops.

Option 1: An apartheid state.

Option 2: A territory administered by that apartheid state in which traveling any significant distance involves waiting for hours at dehumanizing checkpoints. You are unable to export your produce or sell it locally because the apartheid state undercuts your prices with its own cheap goods, and half of the territory is controlled by illegal settlements from the apartheid state which are typically populated by religious extremists.

Option 3: A territory with one of the highest rates of population density in the world, no way to get out, and no way for basic necessities to get in due to a blockade imposed by the apartheid state and its corrupt neighbor. By the way, your infrastructure was bombed to shit by the apartheid state and they aren't about to let you import building materials to repair it. Most of your population (70%) is below the poverty line and relies on the limited amount of aid that is allowed through to keep themselves alive. The unemployment rate is 40%. About half of the people in your territory are children 14 years old or younger.

The choice is yours!

Ah, right on cue!

GHook93 said:
Hi, you have received -81 reputation points from GHook93.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
There you go! Cite entered, ya Sand ****** Fuck!

Regards,
GHook93

Note: This is an automated message.

The choice is yours!

4. Stop the internecine Palestinian acts. Create a single negotiating entity that has the support of (for peace negotiations) of all Palestinian factions. Hamas is doing this as I type this and they seem to be moving towards a conciliatory approach to Israel.

I am personally awaiting this very quiet approach to flower Kalam. On the ground.

Forum List

Back