#EarthDay EPIC! Michael Moore’s new film trashes ‘planet saving’ renewable energy – full movie here!

The Guardian has come in with a very positive review of Mr. Moore's Documentary.

The End of Big Green? The Guardian Praises Michael Moore’s Anti Renewables Flick “Planet of the Humans”

Eric Worrall / April 23, 2020
LINK

=====
:auiqs.jpg:
Have known all along that "renewables" was never a sustainable power source, they are a niche power source and little else.

Finally a few leftists are beginning to realize that they don't know everything......

I watched it tonight. Thought I wasn't gonna learn much except for what I've preaching and environmentally fighting for in these forums and else where for years.. But I was wrong.. Learned quite a bit about powers behind this massive fraud and deceit that I did not know.. And all the "useful idiots" like Kennedy, Gore, McKibben and their ties to Goldman Sachs and corporate America and the PROFITS they were taking on propagandizing the "pseudo greenies" into the whole Alternate Energy fraud...

Michael Moore didn't CONCEIVE this thing.. He's just the Exec Producer.. The WEIGHT OF THE EVIDENCE got him to take it on as a project... Got TOTALLY FUMING at the Sierra Club, Bloomberg and others that rode the "money train" on this.. Had NO IDEA WHY - the Sierra Club was advocating burning trees, tires, and garbage and calling it green... NOW --- I understand.. Not only the innocent "enviro believers" they duped -- but they RUINED the entire fucking Ecology/Environment MOVEMENT in their zeal to profit and create a hollow shell of massive money, resource waste, and needless political confrontation between folks like me and folks who ALSO want a clean earth... But just got LIED TO and USED....

Kinda puts me at peace... Now instead of spending hours typing and talking, I can just give them a link and talk to them AFTER they've watched it... Suggest westwall get some of HIS life back and do the same... :cool:

Couple of things.. ONE most of the damning lies and propaganda about "clean green alternative" in the movie was from 20 or even 30 years ago... Wonder WHY -- it got sat on for so long by the folks that ACTUALLY MADE this.. Like celebrities going to mic on Earth Day or Sierra Club events and BRAGGING that this festival was COMPLETELY solar powered, when the music or the whole festival was DIESEL powered if it rained or the clouds came in...

Only thing I want to do right now -- is form a collaboration to figure out how to tie Sanders and AOC to chairs and prop their eyelids open (Clockwork Orange style) and MAKE THEM WATCH their "Green New Deal" go up in Biomass incinerator smoke... :dev3:

From Jo Nova,

Ruairi

July 26, 2018 at 2:43 pm

Wind-power would hardly make toast,
With no chance of a two-hour roast,
As coal meets each peak,
Of demand through the week,
The wind gives a trickle at most.

=====

I actually knew most of these green bullcrap"revelations" years ago, when I used to read over at Jo Nova, who would post periodic articles on Wind and Solar and wastefulness they are, there is a person who regularly comments on the articles in the blog, who makes excellent observation, he is Tony from Oz.

Here is one guest post Tony from Oz (Anton Lang)

Turn off all wind and solar at 6pm peak time — makes no difference

July 25th, 2018

LINK

The Guardian has come in with a very positive review of Mr. Moore's Documentary.

The End of Big Green? The Guardian Praises Michael Moore’s Anti Renewables Flick “Planet of the Humans”

LINK

=====
Have known all along that "renewables" was never a sustainable power source, they are a niche power source and little else.

Finally a few leftists are beginning to realize that they don't know everything......

I watched it tonight. Thought I wasn't gonna learn much except for what I've preaching and environmentally fighting for in these forums and else where for years.. But I was wrong.. Learned quite a bit about powers behind this massive fraud and deceit that I did not know.. And all the "useful idiots" like Kennedy, Gore, McKibben and their ties to Goldman Sachs and corporate America and the PROFITS they were taking on propagandizing the "pseudo greenies" into the whole Alternate Energy fraud...

Michael Moore didn't CONCEIVE this thing.. He's just the Exec Producer.. The WEIGHT OF THE EVIDENCE got him to take it on as a project... Got TOTALLY FUMING at the Sierra Club, Bloomberg and others that rode the "money train" on this.. Had NO IDEA WHY - the Sierra Club was advocating burning trees, tires, and garbage and calling it green... NOW --- I understand.. Not only the innocent "enviro believers" they duped -- but they RUINED the entire fucking Ecology/Environment MOVEMENT in their zeal to profit and create a hollow shell of massive money, resource waste, and needless political confrontation between folks like me and folks who ALSO want a clean earth... But just got LIED TO and USED....

Kinda puts me at peace... Now instead of spending hours typing and talking, I can just give them a link and talk to them AFTER they've watched it... Suggest westwall get some of HIS life back and do the same... :cool:

Couple of things.. ONE most of the damning lies and propaganda about "clean green alternative" in the movie was from 20 or even 30 years ago... Wonder WHY -- it got sat on for so long by the folks that ACTUALLY MADE this.. Like celebrities going to mic on Earth Day or Sierra Club events and BRAGGING that this festival was COMPLETELY solar powered, when the music or the whole festival was DIESEL powered if it rained or the clouds came in...

Only thing I want to do right now -- is form a collaboration to figure out how to tie Sanders and AOC to chairs and prop their eyelids open (Clockwork Orange style) and MAKE THEM WATCH their "Green New Deal" go up in Biomass incinerator smoke... :dev3:

They wouldn't care. It's a religion for some, but for them it is purely about power. As my friends in Germany are won't to say, "green, is the new red".

So -- have you watched this yet? Free on YouTube until Google takes it down.. As Siskel and Ebert would say -- "You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll never be the same".... LOL... AND maybe get just a tad furious at times...

No, not yet. I will watch it tomorrow.

Watch at least the first 45 minutes, it is devastating!

They show how green power is an ILLUSION, to the point that is it really a SHYSTER business being put on many gullible ignorant people who are easily lied to, because they have insufficient science literacy skills in them to notice they are being Scammed!

LINK

=====

From Jo Nova,

Ruairi

July 26, 2018 at 2:43 pm

Wind-power would hardly make toast,
With no chance of a two-hour roast,
As coal meets each peak,
Of demand through the week,
The wind gives a trickle at most.

=====

I actually knew most of these green bullcrap"revelations" years ago, when I used to read over at Jo Nova, who would post periodic articles on Wind and Solar and wastefulness they are, there is a person who regularly comments on the articles in the blog, who makes excellent observation, he is Tony from Oz.

Here is one guest post Tony from Oz (Anton Lang)

Turn off all wind and solar at 6pm peak time — makes no difference

July 25th, 2018

LINK

All that said.. The "dream" is badly mislabeled.. These are NOT alternatives, they are "supplements" and I could live with that and the knowledge that OFF GRID uses make more sense for desalinization or breaking hydrogen from water or ANY application where STORAGE OF THE PRODUCT makes sense...

Love the little rhyme. Think I found another fave at Jo Nova long ago.

I think that I shall never see
A thermometer as bad as a tree

Inside GW joke...

Fatfuck made another movie?

Wow, that's like 10 of them that I'll never see.

He didn't actually make it.. He put his name on it because it changed his views on "alternative" and "green"... It's actually gonna be a BIG bummer for things like the "green new deal".. Should try and watch it.. This movie outed the Sierra Club to the point they DISSOLVED their "enviro conscious" investment fund and DISSOLVED the "350" org run by the con artist McKibbin and backed by big finance and Bloomberg.. Already having a HISTORIC level of effect...

Fatfuck made another movie?

Wow, that's like 10 of them that I'll never see.

Actually this one documentary Mr. Moore Executive Produced, that deserved a MEDAL for excellence in showing how "Green Power" is an illusion, that it actually INCREASES CO2 emissions, increases the rate of destruction of the environment in building green power, Increases the rate of toxic materials used in … "green power" based renewables materials, while NOT solving a single environmental complaint made by the same greentards who push them as solutions in the first place!

:omg:

Green power
Renewable power
Save the planet, by keeping fossil fuels in the ground
Rape the environment for green, Renewable power generation

It is all illusory in that it doesn't solve anything, just increases environmental damage. It is a SCAM!

It is all a giant circle of ecoloony bullshit!

Last edited:

LINK

=====

They wouldn't care. It's a religion for some, but for them it is purely about power. As my friends in Germany are won't to say, "green, is the new red".

So -- have you watched this yet? Free on YouTube until Google takes it down.. As Siskel and Ebert would say -- "You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll never be the same".... LOL... AND maybe get just a tad furious at times...

No, not yet. I will watch it tomorrow.

Watch at least the first 45 minutes, it is devastating!

They show how green power is an ILLUSION, to the point that is it really a SHYSTER business being put on many gullible ignorant people who are easily lied to, because they have insufficient science literacy skills in them to notice they are being Scammed!

I've known that for a long time. But I am looking forward to watching it.

I saw a puff piece on the Weather channel on Earth Day actually bragging that the first year of the wind and solar energy revolution amounted to 1% of the energy and now after ten years it's up to ....wait for it....7%. Now we have unsightly wind machines that might eventually kill every endangered migratory bird and acres of black plastic that burns up every animal that gets near it. A waste of time and energy over a political extortion scheme.

Notice that certain warmist/alarmists believers have ignored this thread completely.....

:abgg2q.jpg:

Notice that certain warmist/alarmists believers have ignored this thread completely.....

And they will. It's a well done film. I disagree emphatically with his assertion that mankind is too populace, and consumes too much. That is not based on anything factual, but exposing that scum mckibben, and the rest of the bastards is well done, and I thank him for it.

And they will. It's a well done film. I disagree emphatically with his assertion that mankind is too populace, and consumes too much. That is not based on anything factual, but exposing that scum mckibben, and the rest of the bastards is well done, and I thank him for it.

I consider landfills, light pollution, oversized/overpriced/poorly built homes, as examples of overconsumption and waste.

Homes can be easily designed to reduce at least 75% electrical usage, live comfortably anyway because the beds will be the same, the bathrooms will be the same, and so on. The energy saving home design can reduce heat loss by 75% quite easily, save a lot on cooling too.

Mr. Moore comes out swinging in defense of his Documentary:

Michael Moore Strikes Back: Defends Anti Renewable Energy “Planet of the Humans”

I especially like this part where they KNOW they can NOT provide a cogent response to it, lets CENSOR it out of existence!

The film has been met with controversy, however.

Director and activist Josh Fox, climate scientist Michael Mann and others signed a petition Friday asking Films for Action, one of the film's distributors, to take down “Planet of the Humans" due to "errors, falsehoods and misinformation."

=====

That is a poor response to the Documentary!

Still getting ignored by warmist/alarmist!

:laugh:

Can't rightfully make this thread a sticky, but we can Bump it, whenever we need to "deprogram" the "dreamers"...

The thing that irked me the most was the writers and directors leaping from the disasters of "green energy" directly in "the final solution is lowering the population"... That nasty canard is behind A lot of GW and "green energy" mouthpieces.. NEVER was the word nuclear mentioned.. Never did they find the engineers and scientists explaining how to USE wind, solar OFF GRID to make hydrogen or desalinize water... They were probably SO depressed after putting this together, that I really dont blame them for leaping the doom and gloom bus...

Highly unlikely you will ever convert a zealot of the earth worshiping bed wetting left.

The Lord Jesus Christ Himself could descend on the earth and leftists would call Him a fraud then insist they were right about global warming as they roasted in hell.

I was not surprised that the makers of the movie never finally concluded that the MMGW premise of all the "green" energy programs and subsidies is itself bullshit, that's why all the elites of the MMGW hoax are wiling to actually create more CO2 pushing "green" bullshit. The conclusion of course was a massive depopulation of the planet and on that idea I can agree.

If everyone who believes humans producing CO2 is causing the earth to over heat taped a plastic bag over their heads before they went to sleep tonight in order to trap the CO2 they exhale, the world would be a much cooler place tomorrow morning.

Not to mention the collective intelligence of mankind would double.

So....

Where are the moonbats? Usually any thread that calls their enviro religious dogma into question gets flooded with inane responses, insipid drivel about big oil and accusations of science denial.

I'm surprised we don't have 20 pages of pathetic gibberish from these fools. Perhaps Soros' media matters apparatchiks have been unable to formulate the proper asinine retorts, and agitprop deflections.

I'm really looking forward to see how they warp reality on this.

It appears the Documentary was too much for them to handle, they are hiding in their basements, hoping it go away, after all they cry too easily these days.

Watts Up With That?

Michael vs Michael: Mann attacks Moore as Russian Stooge.

Charles Rotter May 5, 2020

LINK

======

A short post of a few tweets showing that Dr. Mann exposing his brainless thinking.

Watts Up With That?

LINK

======

A short post of a few tweets showing that Dr. Mann exposing his brainless thinking.
LOL..

Brainless "thinking"?

Are you suggesting liberals have brains or are capable of "thinking"?

Next you will suggest coconuts can migrate.

Watts Up With That?

LINK

======

LOL..

Brainless "thinking"?

Brainless means has no brain.....?

That empty headed enviro whacko thinks "green energy" is … he he… ha ha ha...., "clean Energy"

The Documentary destroyed that lie convincingly.

Watts Up With That?

LINK

======

LOL..

Brainless "thinking"?

Brainless means has no brain.....?

That empty headed enviro whacko thinks "green energy" is … he he… ha ha ha...., "clean Energy"

The Documentary destroyed that lie convincingly.

The delicious BBQ sauce on top is that it was a commie apparatchik that produced it.

It's about time someone exposed the fraud of "green" energy, and what better asshole of the earth could we ask for than the bloated sack of shit that is Michael Moore.

If only we could get some piece of shit like algore to come clean and admit he exploited bullshit MMGW agitprop to aggrandize himself we might wake up a few bed wetters.

I was waiting for you all to dig way down deep into the stupid hole. You all didn't disappoint.

Links to a dozen pieces ripping apart Moore's idiot propaganda can be found here.

This is probably the best one:

Needless to say, deniers won't look at those links, because their death cult forbids cultists from looking at any info that contradicts cult scripture. It's always hilarious watching deniers fall for idiot propaganda, and then run to the forums to breathlessly proclaim it to be the most awesome thing ever. But then, if they weren't mindless parrots, they woudn't be deniers.

Forum List

Back