Michael Moore is now #1 enemy of the left....he finally told the truth in one of his documentaries...

That fuker hasn't chocked on a whole turkey drumstick yet?
That is surprising. Didn't Momma Cass buy the farm choking on a chicken sandwich?
An overdose of small goods??

From what I recall she died of a heart attack. Rolling Stone reported that she choked on a sandwich.

Snopes says this:

The official findings of the coroner’s inquest were that Cass Eliot died from “fatty myocardial degeneration due to obesity” (i.e., a heart attack brought about by fatty degeneration of the heart muscle fiber), and nothing was found to have been blocking her mouth or throat. Cass Elliot had long been overweight and more than once undertook crash diets to lose a large amount of weight in a relatively short period of time; the prolonged, combined effects of obesity and severe dieting had weakened her heart to the point of failure.

Greg

Wow, that is shocking.

I see none of our leftwingers can actually address the fact that green energy is a farce.

God does, indeed, work in unusual ways......

For the first time in his life Michael Moore seems to be telling the truth. He is now scheduled to commit suicide sometime in the next few weeks...

The truth he tells?

Simple. Moore has backed the most powerful, brutally honest and important documentary of his career. It’s also by far his bravest because it not only confronts the modern left’s greatest shibboleth — “clean” energy — but it does indeed offer a great deal of succour to Moore’s avowed enemy President Donald Trump.

It might even help Trump clinch the next presidential election for it undermines the entire basis of the Green New Deal being pushed in one form or another by his opponents. Renewable energy, the documentary makes abundantly clear, is not the solution to the problem — but an even bigger problem than the one it is supposedly solving.

The documentary was directed by Jeff Gibbs, who, like Moore, is very much a man of the left. Gibbs was a producer and composer on Moore’s Fahrenheit 9/11 and Bowling for Columbine. In his youth, he was the kind of committed, long-haired eco activist who sabotages diggers by putting sugar in their gas tanks.

And it’s this left-wing, activist background of Gibbs and Moore which makes the movie’s message so much more compelling.

Renewable energy, it tells us, is not clean energy but dirty energy because it does tremendous damage to the environment. The people who make money out of it are the worst kind of crony-capitalists. Anyone who claims to believe otherwise is either an idiotic dupe or a wicked liar.

Though I’ve written about this myself in countless Breitbart columns, I’m a conservative writer largely preaching to the choir. Coming from two ardent leftists, on the other hand, and aimed at least in part at a leftist audience, the message of Planet of the Humans is dynamite.

“I’m in a strange position,” the soft-spoken Gibbs tells us at the beginning of the movie. “I’m against our addiction to fossil fuels and have long been a fan of green energy. But everywhere I encountered green energy, it wasn’t what it seemed.”

And so we watch the scales begin to fall from Gibbs’s eyes.

We visit a zoo — powered, according to a local news story, by “renewable” elephant dung — which turns out on inspection not even to produce enough elephant dung power to heat the elephant barn.

We visit a “solar powered” music festival where we discover that behind the scenes it is largely powered by diesel generators.

We visit an ethanol plant — whose wood has to be harvested using fossil-fuel powered equipment and depends for its operational effectiveness on coal.

We visit a lovely old wood beloved by hikers and nature lovers in rural Vermont being trashed to build a wind farm.

electric cars just displace pollution
oh the irony, an electric car being charged by a diesel generator
diesel-generator-ev-charger lol.jpg

That fuker hasn't chocked on a whole turkey drumstick yet?
That is surprising. Didn't Momma Cass buy the farm choking on a chicken sandwich?
An overdose of small goods??

From what I recall she died of a heart attack. Rolling Stone reported that she choked on a sandwich.

Snopes says this:

The official findings of the coroner’s inquest were that Cass Eliot died from “fatty myocardial degeneration due to obesity” (i.e., a heart attack brought about by fatty degeneration of the heart muscle fiber), and nothing was found to have been blocking her mouth or throat. Cass Elliot had long been overweight and more than once undertook crash diets to lose a large amount of weight in a relatively short period of time; the prolonged, combined effects of obesity and severe dieting had weakened her heart to the point of failure.

Greg
Guess I like that better. Almost feel like kind of a jerk, believing in a derogatory myth all these years.

Wow, that is shocking.

I see none of our leftwingers can actually address the fact that green energy is a farce.
I'm center right in general, although I do believe in conservation of natural resources as a bank account to had down to the generations beyond us. That said, I also believe greener energy is possible, plausible and a distant goal to be included in societal goals. We have made a lot of headway since the 70s and see no reason to go backward. At the same time, that Green New Deal is like a total realignment of goals, failing to take into account reality and human nature. Most of us are not willing to do that tomorrow as we have other goals that will not be has heavily impacted if we just continue the slow incremental approach, that has gotten us this far. There is a lot of difference in coming up with a catchy title to get to a long term goal and choosing a path of implementation that very well probably would suddenly, drastically change everything we have come to enjoy, including our freedom, our economy and probably our standing in the world. I wouldn't backtrack, but see no cataclysmic need to drastically accelerate toward that goal to the exclusion of all others. AOC is a idealistic nutball, but definitely does not have my conservative ecologic ideals in mind.

Now he's a hero.

Maybe he just tries to be honest about what he perceives, without polluting everything with a hardcore partisan ideology.

There are still plenty of people who can do that. Really.

"without polluting everything with a hardcore partisan ideology."

Wait, what ?!!! Michael Moore is NOT a hardcore partisan hack ? Huh ?!!!!!! Are we talking about the same Michael Moore ?

Now he's a hero.

Maybe he just tries to be honest about what he perceives, without polluting everything with a hardcore partisan ideology.

"without polluting everything with a hardcore partisan ideology."

Wait, what ?!!! Michael Moore is NOT a hardcore partisan hack ? Huh ?!!!!!! Are we talking about the same Michael Moore ?
Ask the OP.

For the first time in his life Michael Moore seems to be telling the truth. He is now scheduled to commit suicide sometime in the next few weeks...

The truth he tells?

Simple. Moore has backed the most powerful, brutally honest and important documentary of his career. It’s also by far his bravest because it not only confronts the modern left’s greatest shibboleth — “clean” energy — but it does indeed offer a great deal of succour to Moore’s avowed enemy President Donald Trump.

It might even help Trump clinch the next presidential election for it undermines the entire basis of the Green New Deal being pushed in one form or another by his opponents. Renewable energy, the documentary makes abundantly clear, is not the solution to the problem — but an even bigger problem than the one it is supposedly solving.

The documentary was directed by Jeff Gibbs, who, like Moore, is very much a man of the left. Gibbs was a producer and composer on Moore’s Fahrenheit 9/11 and Bowling for Columbine. In his youth, he was the kind of committed, long-haired eco activist who sabotages diggers by putting sugar in their gas tanks.

And it’s this left-wing, activist background of Gibbs and Moore which makes the movie’s message so much more compelling.

Renewable energy, it tells us, is not clean energy but dirty energy because it does tremendous damage to the environment. The people who make money out of it are the worst kind of crony-capitalists. Anyone who claims to believe otherwise is either an idiotic dupe or a wicked liar.

Though I’ve written about this myself in countless Breitbart columns, I’m a conservative writer largely preaching to the choir. Coming from two ardent leftists, on the other hand, and aimed at least in part at a leftist audience, the message of Planet of the Humans is dynamite.

“I’m in a strange position,” the soft-spoken Gibbs tells us at the beginning of the movie. “I’m against our addiction to fossil fuels and have long been a fan of green energy. But everywhere I encountered green energy, it wasn’t what it seemed.”

We visit a zoo — powered, according to a local news story, by “renewable” elephant dung — which turns out on inspection not even to produce enough elephant dung power to heat the elephant barn.

We visit a “solar powered” music festival where we discover that behind the scenes it is largely powered by diesel generators.

We visit an ethanol plant — whose wood has to be harvested using fossil-fuel powered equipment and depends for its operational effectiveness on coal.

We visit a lovely old wood beloved by hikers and nature lovers in rural Vermont being trashed to build a wind farm.

You're missing the point of the movie.

The point is that capitalism is evil and they think the world is overpopulated and we need to do something about that. It's the same ol' hypocritical leftist bullshit that moonbats like Ted Turner, who has 5 kids, have been regurgitating for many decades.

Of course when they say the Earth is facing an overpopulation crisis they don't mean that they themselves and their progeny are the problem, otherwise the slimeball hypocrites would simply shoot themselves and their children in the head, problem solved. They mean that you and your posterity are the problem. You are the problem that they want to eliminate.

Last edited:
All of his documentary films have taken the approach of finding the elements to prove his per-conceived premise.

The truth he tells?

He earned a lot of hatred when he correctly predicted Donald Trumps crushing victory. On the left "visualization" is all important and to admit something like that brought him death threats. In December last year he predicted the obvious...Trump was headed for an easy reelection. More hatred from the left.

Green energy is a sham pushed by Chinese interests. They have no oil. But they do have chokehold on the rare earths needed for electric car and windmill magnets. They manufactor most of the solar cells. Facing off with a superpower which is also energy independent was a fight they couldnt win and they felt vulnerable for it.

In the US its the subsidies they are after for an energy source which cant compete plus a visceral hatred for the oil industry which feeds so many. Three generations of my family have made a living from oil.

The truth he tells?

You're missing the point of the movie.

The point is that capitalism is evil and they think the world is overpopulated and we need to do something about that. It's the same ol' hypocritical leftist bullshit that moonbats like Ted Turner, who has 5 kids, have been regurgitating for many decades.

Of course when they say the Earth is facing an overpopulation crisis they don't mean that they themselves and their progeny are the problem, otherwise the slimeball hypocrites would simply shoot themselves and their children in the head, problem solved. They mean that you and your posterity are the problem. You are the problem that they want to eliminate.

I always like to point out that the overpopulation crowd has complete control over one of the people that they believe are overcrowding the planet....but they don't plan on doing anything with that one person.....they just want everyone else to die ....

Now he's a hero.

In his documentaries he seems to do a lot of biatching but has no answers. The auto one is not just managements fault. By a longshot. He is a child from an auto worker. How he attained any say in anything is beyond me.

Forum List

Back