Michael Moore is now #1 enemy of the left....he finally told the truth in one of his documentaries...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
God does, indeed, work in unusual ways......

For the first time in his life Michael Moore seems to be telling the truth. He is now scheduled to commit suicide sometime in the next few weeks...

The truth he tells?

Simple. Moore has backed the most powerful, brutally honest and important documentary of his career. It’s also by far his bravest because it not only confronts the modern left’s greatest shibboleth — “clean” energy — but it does indeed offer a great deal of succour to Moore’s avowed enemy President Donald Trump.

It might even help Trump clinch the next presidential election for it undermines the entire basis of the Green New Deal being pushed in one form or another by his opponents. Renewable energy, the documentary makes abundantly clear, is not the solution to the problem — but an even bigger problem than the one it is supposedly solving.

The documentary was directed by Jeff Gibbs, who, like Moore, is very much a man of the left. Gibbs was a producer and composer on Moore’s Fahrenheit 9/11 and Bowling for Columbine. In his youth, he was the kind of committed, long-haired eco activist who sabotages diggers by putting sugar in their gas tanks.

And it’s this left-wing, activist background of Gibbs and Moore which makes the movie’s message so much more compelling.

Renewable energy, it tells us, is not clean energy but dirty energy because it does tremendous damage to the environment. The people who make money out of it are the worst kind of crony-capitalists. Anyone who claims to believe otherwise is either an idiotic dupe or a wicked liar.

Though I’ve written about this myself in countless Breitbart columns, I’m a conservative writer largely preaching to the choir. Coming from two ardent leftists, on the other hand, and aimed at least in part at a leftist audience, the message of Planet of the Humans is dynamite.

“I’m in a strange position,” the soft-spoken Gibbs tells us at the beginning of the movie. “I’m against our addiction to fossil fuels and have long been a fan of green energy. But everywhere I encountered green energy, it wasn’t what it seemed.”

And so we watch the scales begin to fall from Gibbs’s eyes.

We visit a zoo — powered, according to a local news story, by “renewable” elephant dung — which turns out on inspection not even to produce enough elephant dung power to heat the elephant barn.

We visit a “solar powered” music festival where we discover that behind the scenes it is largely powered by diesel generators.

We visit an ethanol plant — whose wood has to be harvested using fossil-fuel powered equipment and depends for its operational effectiveness on coal.

We visit a lovely old wood beloved by hikers and nature lovers in rural Vermont being trashed to build a wind farm.

For the first time in his life Michael Moore seems to be telling the truth. He is now scheduled to commit suicide sometime in the next few weeks...

The truth he tells?

Simple. Moore has backed the most powerful, brutally honest and important documentary of his career. It’s also by far his bravest because it not only confronts the modern left’s greatest shibboleth — “clean” energy — but it does indeed offer a great deal of succour to Moore’s avowed enemy President Donald Trump.

It might even help Trump clinch the next presidential election for it undermines the entire basis of the Green New Deal being pushed in one form or another by his opponents. Renewable energy, the documentary makes abundantly clear, is not the solution to the problem — but an even bigger problem than the one it is supposedly solving.

The documentary was directed by Jeff Gibbs, who, like Moore, is very much a man of the left. Gibbs was a producer and composer on Moore’s Fahrenheit 9/11 and Bowling for Columbine. In his youth, he was the kind of committed, long-haired eco activist who sabotages diggers by putting sugar in their gas tanks.

And it’s this left-wing, activist background of Gibbs and Moore which makes the movie’s message so much more compelling.

Renewable energy, it tells us, is not clean energy but dirty energy because it does tremendous damage to the environment. The people who make money out of it are the worst kind of crony-capitalists. Anyone who claims to believe otherwise is either an idiotic dupe or a wicked liar.

Though I’ve written about this myself in countless Breitbart columns, I’m a conservative writer largely preaching to the choir. Coming from two ardent leftists, on the other hand, and aimed at least in part at a leftist audience, the message of Planet of the Humans is dynamite.

“I’m in a strange position,” the soft-spoken Gibbs tells us at the beginning of the movie. “I’m against our addiction to fossil fuels and have long been a fan of green energy. But everywhere I encountered green energy, it wasn’t what it seemed.”

We visit a zoo — powered, according to a local news story, by “renewable” elephant dung — which turns out on inspection not even to produce enough elephant dung power to heat the elephant barn.

We visit a “solar powered” music festival where we discover that behind the scenes it is largely powered by diesel generators.

We visit an ethanol plant — whose wood has to be harvested using fossil-fuel powered equipment and depends for its operational effectiveness on coal.

We visit a lovely old wood beloved by hikers and nature lovers in rural Vermont being trashed to build a wind farm.

Moore is just a populist gadfly and self promoter. Doubt he will be of much help to the flailing donald, as this election will not be about the "Green New Deal". Heck, I doubt to see the crackpot AOC girl (misguided author of GND) around the national stage after election.

The truth he tells?

Moore is just a populist gadfly and self promoter. Doubt he will be of much help to the flailing donald, as this election will not be about the "Green New Deal". Heck, I doubt to see the crackpot AOC girl (misguided author of GND) around the national stage after election.
He is going the same way as Chris Mathews.

The truth he tells?

Think you are right, though I used to like listening to Mathews. But he seemed to get more full of himself as he went along. Pretty sure you can stay too long as a pundit until you loose perspective of the subject and on yourself.

The truth he tells?

Think you are right, though I used to like listening to Mathews. But he seemed to get more full of himself as he went along. Pretty sure you can stay too long as a pundit until you loose perspective of the subject and on yourself.
They both despise Trump. That will never change.

Micheal Moore is a fat piece of shit and a monstrous liar, but he said something I agree with, so *this time* he's being honest.

The truth he tells?

True. We will not have Mathews displaying his perspective anymore. Moore never had a decent perspective to begin with. You already know I am no trump fan, but geesh, some people pass the limits, to the point that it really is some kind of derangement.

The truth he tells?

True. We will not have Mathews displaying his perspective anymore. Moore never had a decent perspective to begin with. You already know I am no trump fan, but geesh, some people pass the limits, to the point that it really is some kind of derangement.
Mathews used to talk about some in his family. I think it rubbed off. Only a past viewer knows what I'm saying.

The truth he tells?

I though Canadian bacon was funny ....but I still think hes a fat dork and a douchebag

I watched some of it ...I can see why the left and the religious watermelon global warming cult is goin ape shit

I'm not a Moore fan but his exposing false claims about the non-use of Green energy (elephant barn, music festival) that's helpful to all concerned. As for wind farms and solar energy plants tearing up the environment, I don't see that as any different than a farm field being replaced by development. It sucks but with an expanding population there's little alternative.

The film is correct, but Moore is just a hypocritical 1 percenter who is trying to get back the half his now ex-wife took. There is some indication she may have gotten a lot more than half. He just wants the dollars. No more, no less.

The film is correct, but Moore is just a hypocritical 1 percenter who is trying to get back the half his now ex-wife took. There is some indication she may have gotten a lot more than half. He just wants the dollars. No more, no less.
Making lots of money is not necessarily a bad thing ....especially when exposing the fraud that is man made global warming

Everyone step back...take a deep breath...and picture Michael Moore as your next President...

He will need better hair....but that is only cosmetic.

Forum List

Back