Earth just had its Second-Warmest March on Record

I post in my own words and with Links as wll.
You post other peopleā€™s opinions without comprehending the ā€œscienceā€ in the slightest. It is reflected in your numerous bloviating posts.
The best quality ones possible/extant to back my opinions, and yes that formed them.
They say what youā€™ve been told to believe so you accept them without comprehending them.
Now go check the Propane tank before it blows up your $12 worth of belongings.
Your use of the fallacy of ad hominem is neither witty nor persuasive, but it does underscore your reliance on stereotypes.
PS: since your Outdated 2009 Article in which he mentions some short pauses, but just about every year since then has been Hotter or Hottest. I wonder what he says/flubs Now?
It isnā€™t outdated merely because it is not recent, you dope. And your claim about every year since isnā€™t true in its own right nor does it undercut the point he made.
`

10-hottest-years-globally.png

PS2:

Favourite climate myths by William Happer​

Below are many of the climate myths used by William Happer plus how often each myth has been used.
`
`
Your ignorant reliance on one article is yet another example of how generally ignorant and how easily misled you are.

;

;

Wtf are you babbling about this time? You post links to the words of others because you donā€™t know the difference between their words and the words of other scientists who dispute those claims. Youā€™re mouthing what others have said is hardly support.

You laughingly dismissed my reference to the Congressional testimony of a Princeton physicist. The use of the emoticon isnā€™t an argument. And I get that. You canā€™t argue.

My points are plainly put. Scientists do disagree. ā€œConsensusā€ has absolutely nothing to do with the scientific method.
DUH! You don't get 'Consensus' until a few decades of Thousands of Scientists using the scientific method have presented their Evidence you Stupid Monkey/little Thug.

Atmospheric water vapor and CO2 have some acknowledged ability to influence the Earthā€™s average temperature. But the contribution of the fairly small trace gas, CO2, has not been scientifically and validly shown to contribute to planetary atmospheric or ocean higher temperatures to the extent you alarmists claim.

Also, something else you wonā€™t get or maybe wonā€™t even read:

Well I buried your last denier Clown and shoved him right back up your Butt Hole with FACTS.
Next up!
This one's theory I already destroyed several times last month.

Water Vapor, CO2, and Global Warming​

MYTH: Water vapor is the most important, abundant greenhouse gas. So if weā€™re going to control a greenhouse gas, why donā€™t we control it instead of carbon dioxide (CO2)?
This is a common Misconception in the debate over greenhouse gases and the causes of global warming. Both water vapor and carbon dioxide are important greenhouse gases that play a crucial role in atmospheric warming. A greenhouse gas is a gas that absorbs and re-emits infrared radiation in Earthā€™s atmosphere, thereby increasing temperatures. Which gas then is to blame for global warming and should be controlled?
Water vapor accounts for 60-70% of the greenhouse effect while CO2 accounts for 25% ā€”a notable difference when numbers alone are compared. It would seem then that water vapor should be climatologistsā€™ primary focus. However, water vapor cannot be controlled by human intervention; it is simply a Product of its environment.
The amount of water vapor the atmosphere can hold is dependent on temperature. Under normal conditions, most of the heat emitted from Earthā€™s surface in the form of long wave radiation goes into the atmosphere and out into space. However, the presence of increased greenhouse gases traps more long-wave radiation, which means there is more energy in the atmosphere to warm the Earthā€™s surface.
As the atmospheric temperature rises, more water is evaporated from ground storage, such as that found in our rivers, oceans, soils, and reservoirs. The released water vapor becomes a greenhouse gas where it then absorbs more energy radiated from the Earth and thus warms the atmosphere. The warmer atmosphere results in further water evaporation and the cycle continues. This mechanism is known as a Positive Feedback Loop.
Scientists then need to focus on what is Causing air temperatures to rise in the first place. Heat from Other Greenhouse Gases is Causing atmospheric Warming, Leading to an increase in water evaporation and compounding the greenhouse effect. Anthropogenic, or human-derived, CO2 serves as the Primary source of Warming with water vapor playing a Secondary role.

While CO2 occurs naturally in the atmosphere, human interference has interrupted the carbon cycle through activities, such as burning forests, mining, and burning coal. These activities artificially release more carbon from their solid storage to its gaseous state in the lower atmosphere. The rapid increase in CO2 volume has exceeded the amount oceans and vegetation are able to re-absorb. Furthermore, as deforestation continues around the world, there is less vegetation every year available to sequester the carbon. Thus, excess CO2 remains in the atmosphere where it traps heat and stimulates water evaporation."...."

Water Vapor, CO2, and Global Warming | IEDRO

You are amateur cvm-drinking Trailer Park Trash scraping Google for Old denier Blog articles because YOU personally, UNLIKE ME, are NOT Conversant on the topic.

I should be charging you for the edu you Foul little Trash bucket.
Emptily/gratuitously Last-word away!
(like jc456 and TrollsterParrot)
`

Last edited:
Really?
And you feel quite comfortable just claiming that with Zero Documentation.
Is that more stupid or Dishonest?
Typical here on UCMonkeyBoard... Low IQ A$$%hole central

World reports fourth-warmest April since records began in 1950​

Copernicus Climate Change Service says Spain and Portugal recorded new high temperatures for that month​

`
From your link

Monday, covers April and despite some areas experiencing record highs, it also noted colder-than-average temperatures in a band stretching from the UK to south-east Europe.

It said temperatures for the month were much warmer than average in parts of Africa, part of Central Asia surrounding the Caspian Sea, in South-east Asia, Japan and Canada.

In contrast, it was colder than average in Alaska, Mongolia, the Arabian Gulf, India and Australia.

Hahaha hahaha

You don't get 'Consensus' until a few decades of Thiousands of Scientists using the scientific method have present their Evidenee you Stupid Monkey/little Thug;
Aside from your lack of a grasp on spelling and editing and grammar, you also conveniently miss the point.

ā€œConsensusā€ has exactly and precisely not one fucking thing to do with the scientific method.
Well I burried yoy last denier Clown and shoved him right back yup your Butt Hole with FACTS
Youā€™ve never done anything even remotely akin to your dishonest claim.
Next up!
This one's theory I already destroyed several times lst month.
You donā€™t even grasp and the basics much less the overall argument. So you arenā€™t able to ā€œdestroyā€ any of this in anything you post. Ever.

;

(

That's quite a claim seeing as the Global warming exspirts claim the earth is what now?? 4 billion years old?? second warmest march? wow? science. LOLOLOL
Did you fail to note the term "on record" or do you simply not understand what that means?

Aside from your lack of a grasp on spelling and editing and grammar, you also conveniently miss the point.

ā€œConsensusā€ has exactly and precisely not one fucking thing to do with the scientific method.

Youā€™ve never done anything even remotely akin to your dishonest claim.

You donā€™t even grasp and the basics much less the overall argument. So you arenā€™t able to ā€œdestroyā€ any of this in anything you post. Ever.

;

(

When she's frothing, her accuarcy suffers.

174 year record. Why wouldn't you say that...it was right there in the article. 174 years...as opposed to the global warming and envirowhackjobs estimation of millions/billions of years of earth existence?? Why ...that is nothing but a blip on the screen of infinity isn't it?

I"M SURE there have been warmer marches and then many colder ones. Don't worry your silly little head.

Now this guy has been around since the beginning and he has this to say....

As long as the earth remains, there will be planting and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night.ā€ Genesis 8:22

actually this warm winter meant that many people slated for starvation and freezing by the biden administration's poor plan on fossil (eternal) fuels made it through the winter alive and well....maybe a little thinner and poorer, but ALIVE.

Last edited:
It continues even as the deniers tell us "their backyard had snow that day."
A an overall warm winter.
I'll keep you updated.
NOAA

Earth just had its second-warmest March on record

Polar sea ice coverage for March 2023 ranked second smallest recorded

April 13, 2023

The planet continued its exceptionally warm start to the year with its second-warmest March on record.
Global sea ice coverage also felt the heat, with sea ice running at its second-smallest extent since records began in 1979, according to scientists from NOAAā€™s National Centers for Environmental Information.

Below are more highlights from NOAAā€™s latest monthly global climate report:

Climate by the numbers​

March 2023​

The average global land and ocean-surface temperature for March was 2.23 degrees F (1.24 degrees C) above the 20th-century average of 54.9 degrees (12.7 degrees C), ranking as the second-warmest March in the 174-year global climate record, behind March 2016.

March 2023 also was the 47th-consecutive March and the 529th-consecutive month with temperatures above the 20th-century average."..."

`​

With the notable exception that we don't actually have accurate 20th Century land and ocean averages that far back AND the Cult adjusted he baseline to smooth out the warm spike in the 40's, the average global land and ocean-surface temperature for March was 2.23 degrees F (1.24 degrees C) above the 20th-century average of 54.9 degrees ...

There, fixed

How far back does that 'on record' go? The globalists are full of shit and you guys buy it.
Instrumented data goes back roughly till 1850. Proxy data goes back a few thousand years
How far back does that 'on record' go? The globalists are full of shit and you guys buy it.
What makes you think this information has anything to do with globalism? Whenever deniers are presented with a new study showing the world is warming and/or human GHG emissions are responsible, the creativity exposed is ASTOUNDING.

Last edited:
Instrumented data goes back roughly till 1850. Proxy data goes back a few thousand years

What makes you think this information has anything to do with globalism? Whenever deniers are presented with a new study showing the world is warming and/or human GHG emissions are responsible, the creativity exposed is ASTOUNDING.

What was the warmest March in the 1st Century?

The Liberty Sentinel. That's where I'd go to get the best science...

It's accurate relative to the time period.

So you know what data and what methods were used for that chart???

Hardly.

You see a chart. You parrot a chart. Not a good idea with taxpayer funded fudgebaking liars making the chart...

So you know what data and what methods were used for that chart???

Hardly.

You see a chart. You parrot a chart. Not a good idea with taxpayer funded fudgebaking liars making the chart...
Do YOU know what methods and data were used for that chart? Do YOU know what methods and data were used for the charts... ohh, never mind, you've never posted one.

Or is this also all "FUDGE"?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back