Earth just had its Second-Warmest March on Record

Do you think the climate should remain static, bAbu?
No.
Natural Variation was going nicely Until...

dn23247-1_800.jpg

`

Last edited:
NEVER any Data/topical info, just Personal Hostility.
You remain a 100% EMPTY POS Little Bitch come to pile on.

`
You don’t post facts, apu. You post other people’s ideas. And if anyone dares to disagree with or challenge those ideas, you react like you’re personally getting butt-fucked by a giant rusty rasp.

You’re a gigantic asshole piece of shit ignorant trite gasbag.

I don’t pretend to be a climatologist. I don’t pretend to be a scientist. But I also don’t make absolutely silly claims about science like you do so often (for example, all that “consensus” bullshit).

Instead of being a troll all the time, as you are, it would benefit you to educate yourself. You need to at least consider some of the views of the skeptics. For instance, ponder the testimony Prof. William Happer offered to Congress back in 2009:

;

You don’t post facts, apu. You post other people’s ideas. And if anyone dares to disagree with or challenge those ideas, you react like you’re personally getting butt-fucked by a giant rusty rasp.

I don’t pretend to be a climatologist. I don’t pretend to be a scientist. But I also don’t make absolutely silly claims about science like you do so often (for example, all that “consensus” bullshit).

Instead of being a troll all the time, as you are, it would benefit you to educate yourself. You need to at least consider some of the views of the skeptics. For instance, ponder the testimony Prof. William Happer offered to Congress back in 2009:

;
Now abu dabu will drive away in his EV with a 20 mile range.....

;
I post in my own words and with Links as wll.
The best quality ones possible/extant to back my opinions, and yes that formed them.

Now go check the Propane tank before it blows up your $12 worth of belongings.

PS: since your Outdated 2009 Article in which he mentions some short pauses, but just about every year since then has been Hotter or Hottest. I wonder what he says/flubs Now?
`

10-hottest-years-globally.png

PS2:

Favourite climate myths by William Happer​

Below are many of the climate myths used by William Happer plus how often each myth has been used.
`
`

Last edited:
IOW you were refuted, but just Try to paint anyone who acknowledges AGW as a Chicken Little.
You are a/another Low IQ RW hack who posts NO TOPICAL CONTENT.

`
certainly, there is no other explanation to use.

I post in my own words and with Links as wll.
The best quality one possible to back my opinions, and yes that formed them.

Now go check the Propane tank before it blows up your wife/sister.
`
Wtf are you babbling about this time? You post links to the words of others because you don’t know the difference between their words and the words of other scientists who dispute those claims. You’re mouthing what others have said is hardly support.

You laughingly dismissed my reference to the Congressional testimony of a Princeton physicist. The use of the emoticon isn’t an argument. And I get that. You can’t argue.

My points are plainly put. Scientists do disagree. “Consensus” has absolutely nothing to do with the scientific method.
Atmospheric water vapor and CO2 have some acknowledged ability to influence the Earth’s average temperature. But the contribution of the fairly small trace gas, CO2, has not been scientifically and validly shown to contribute to planetary atmospheric or ocean higher temperatures to the extent you alarmists claim.

Also, something else you won’t get or maybe won’t even read:

It continues even as the deniers tell us "their backyard had snow that day."
A an overall warm winter.
I'll keep you updated.
NOAA

Earth just had its second-warmest March on record

Polar sea ice coverage for March 2023 ranked second smallest recorded

April 13, 2023

The planet continued its exceptionally warm start to the year with its second-warmest March on record.
Global sea ice coverage also felt the heat, with sea ice running at its second-smallest extent since records began in 1979, according to scientists from NOAA’s National Centers for Environmental Information.

Below are more highlights from NOAA’s latest monthly global climate report:

Climate by the numbers​

March 2023​

The average global land and ocean-surface temperature for March was 2.23 degrees F (1.24 degrees C) above the 20th-century average of 54.9 degrees (12.7 degrees C), ranking as the second-warmest March in the 174-year global climate record, behind March 2016.

March 2023 also was the 47th-consecutive March and the 529th-consecutive month with temperatures above the 20th-century average."..."

`​

And one of the coolest Aprils

It continues even as the deniers tell us "their backyard had snow that day."
A an overall warm winter.
I'll keep you updated.
NOAA

Earth just had its second-warmest March on record

Polar sea ice coverage for March 2023 ranked second smallest recorded

April 13, 2023

The planet continued its exceptionally warm start to the year with its second-warmest March on record.
Global sea ice coverage also felt the heat, with sea ice running at its second-smallest extent since records began in 1979, according to scientists from NOAA’s National Centers for Environmental Information.

Below are more highlights from NOAA’s latest monthly global climate report:

Climate by the numbers​

March 2023​

The average global land and ocean-surface temperature for March was 2.23 degrees F (1.24 degrees C) above the 20th-century average of 54.9 degrees (12.7 degrees C), ranking as the second-warmest March in the 174-year global climate record, behind March 2016.

March 2023 also was the 47th-consecutive March and the 529th-consecutive month with temperatures above the 20th-century average."..."

`​

Its been a very mild spring here in Texas.
Usually we go from winter to summer in a week,not this year we actually had a spring for a change.

Really?
And you feel quite comfortable just claiming that with Zero Documentation.
Is that more stupid or Dishonest?
Typical here on UCMonkeyBoard... Low IQ A$$%hole central

World reports fourth-warmest April since records began in 1950​

Copernicus Climate Change Service says Spain and Portugal recorded new high temperatures for that month​

`

World reports fourth-warmest April since records began in 1950​

4th warmest out of 73????

$76 trillion......quick!!!

Forum List

Back