Dzhokhar Tsarnaev: I am sorry for the lives I have taken

Surely we can do better. Something more painful maybe?

No. This should not be about revenge. If it is, then we are no better than him. He should be painlessly and as comfortably as possible put to death.

How about we have him sit on a pressure cooker bomb?
What could be more fair than that?

How about we forgive him? That is a far better answer and will show him the love and forgiveness of God is for him too.

Sure. Then execute him.

Did I say that his sentence should be changed? Lessened? No. Let the judgment be what it is. Forgiveness is free. Freely we have received forgiveness and freely we should give it to others. The consequences of our actions remain - just as it remained for Karla Faye Tucker and others - they were forgiven of their sins but the judgment for crime committed went forward according to the law of the land.

Did I say you said to change it? If you want to forgive him, go ahead and forgive him. He did nothing to me so I have nothing to forgive him for. I want him dead because he is a clear danger to others. I don't want him mistreated, killed in some colorful manner or abused in any way. I just want him removed so he can't cause further harm.

There are many Muslims currently living in the US. No one knows how many terrorists are among them.

Fun factoid: there are way more Christians currently living in the U.S., and no one knows how many terrorists are among them either.
Apparantly that between muslims find a terrorist is much easier.

Unfortunately, in the US, there have been far more Christian terrorists than Muslim terrorists.

If you are speaking of the Jesuits (who run the wars on both sides from the Vatican - throughout the world and in this nations political offices - through their own Jesuit trained / educated politicians - then you'd be right but keep in mind that while Jesuits / Catholics may say they are "Christian" - the truth is according to the King James Bible - they are not.

Now it is surely possible for a Jesuit to become born again (as it is any Catholic), accepting Christ and repenting of their sins just as ex-Jesuit Alberto Rivera did -the sign being that they will expose the evils of the Roman Catholic System and no longer hide their monstrous secrets which include their having been behind the indoctrination of hatred that brainwashed Mohammad. Khadija was a faithful Catholic as was her cousin who greatly influenced Mohammad, Coyote. Any Catholic who becomes born again would have to depart from the Roman Catholic System which represents the AntiChrist system and is responsible for more bloodshed than any institution on the face of the earth (including Islam - which they helped create through Augustine - see The Prophet - by Chick Publications)

No. This should not be about revenge. If it is, then we are no better than him. He should be painlessly and as comfortably as possible put to death.

How about we forgive him? That is a far better answer and will show him the love and forgiveness of God is for him too.

Sure. Then execute him.

Did I say that his sentence should be changed? Lessened? No. Let the judgment be what it is. Forgiveness is free. Freely we have received forgiveness and freely we should give it to others. The consequences of our actions remain - just as it remained for Karla Faye Tucker and others - they were forgiven of their sins but the judgment for crime committed went forward according to the law of the land.

Did I say you said to change it? If you want to forgive him, go ahead and forgive him. He did nothing to me so I have nothing to forgive him for. I want him dead because he is a clear danger to others. I don't want him mistreated, killed in some colorful manner or abused in any way. I just want him removed so he can't cause further harm.

I agree with that. The Bible is clear that any persons who shed the innocent blood of others - commit murder are not permitted to live because to do so defiles the land. The courts of the land have departed from that biblical command (to Judges / courtrooms) in certain states and we see the land has become defiled because of this also.

I do not want him dead because he is a clear danger to others - if he becomes a born again Christian he will be a danger to no one - but because he shed the blood of others - the Bible states the judges of the land (legal system) should execute him. Not give him a life sentence.

In the matter of abortion - those doctors who perform abortions are called murderers in God's Book and while they will not answer to a judge in our court system - they will one day stand before God in his court (after they leave this earth) and will be judged as guilty spending eternity in hell for having murdered innocent babies. Anyone working in such a clinic / employed by Planned Parenthood, etc should expect the same judgment as they are assisting these doctors in committing murder by taking up employment there.

With Dzhokhar, it is very clear to many - he has committed murder and is therein a murderer. And those who cheered him on and agreed with his actions -even in their own hearts - are called murderers - according to the Bible. But the same applies for any human being who agrees with abortion. If you are agree with the abortionists? If you support Planned Parenthood? According to the King James Bible - you are a murderer and you will one day have to answer to the LORD for it. He alone is the judge because abortion has been legalized in the USA but in the courtroom of God - there will be no appeals. Only an eternity in hell to think about why you would ignore the warnings to repent of this wickedness and leave it behind.

Last edited:

Sure. Then execute him.

I agree with that. The Bible is clear that any persons who shed the innocent blood of others - commit murder are not permitted to live because to do so defiles the land. The courts of the land have departed from that biblical command (to Judges / courtrooms) in certain states and we see the land has become defiled because of this also.

I do not want him dead because he is a clear danger to others - if he becomes a born again Christian he will be a danger to no one - but because he shed the blood of others - the Bible states the judges of the land (legal system) should execute him. Not give him a life sentence.

In the matter of abortion - those doctors who perform abortions are called murderers in God's Book and while they will not answer to a judge in our court system - they will one day stand before God in his court (after they leave this earth) and will be judged as guilty spending eternity in hell for having murdered innocent babies. Anyone working in such a clinic / employed by Planned Parenthood, etc should expect the same judgment as they are assisting these doctors in committing murder by taking up employment there.

I don't care what the Bible says. If he becomes a Christian and that matters to God, then that is between him and God. Not my business and certainly not the business of a court.

There are many Muslims currently living in the US. No one knows how many terrorists are among them.

Fun factoid: there are way more Christians currently living in the U.S., and no one knows how many terrorists are among them either.

That doesn't make sense in English, but all I know is there was a Christian terrorist hanging out here, near me --- in places where I travel and shop, for five years -- apparently with the collusion of sympathetic locals. During which time, I might add, he was stockpiling a quarter-ton of dynamite and making IEDs.

So I'm not real impressed with this incessant "fear the Muslim" song and dance.
Oh, in other words, it is much easier to find a terrorist among muslims, than among christians. Maybe there are some terrorists in christian Church, but in Islam there are much more.

Sure. Then execute him.

I don't care what the Bible says. If he becomes a Christian and that matters to God, then that is between him and God. Not my business and certainly not the business of a court.

You should care what the Bible says irregardless of the case of Dzhokar. On the matter of his becoming a Christian and that it is not the business of the court - I agree with you - it would not effect his sentence nor should it.

Unfortunately, in the US, there have been far more Christian terrorists than Muslim terrorists.

So how long do ya think it'll take the Christians to catch up?

Real Christians do not have militias, armies, their own courtroom (as Vatican does) and Judge (pope), mercenaries such as Blackwater (which is on Vatican payroll) but false religions have always caused bloodshed - Islam is not alone - Catholic Institution has created more bloodshed than any other religion on earth and continues to do it - albeit undercover - using the Muslims and Communists to do their bidding. What is their agenda? The same as it has always been - annihilate the Christians (Protestants - all non Catholics) and the Jews. The Hebrew prophets prophesied that 2/3 of Israel will be wiped out in the future and I believe this will be done by Anti-Christ Roman Empire of Catholicism and THIS pope - because of their desire is to take Jerusalem for their headquarters and rule the world as the "One True World Faith" from the Temple there (that is to be built).

That doesn't make sense in English, but all I know is there was a Christian terrorist hanging out here, near me --- in places where I travel and shop, for five years -- apparently with the collusion of sympathetic locals. During which time, I might add, he was stockpiling a quarter-ton of dynamite and making IEDs.

So I'm not real impressed with this incessant "fear the Muslim" song and dance.
Oh, in other words, it is much easier to find a terrorist among muslims, than among christians. Maybe there are some terrorists in christian Church, but in Islam there are much more.
Sure. Then execute him.

You should care what the Bible says irregardless of the case of Dzhokar. On the matter of his becoming a Christian and that it is not the business of the court - I agree with you - it would not effect his sentence nor should it.

And yet, I don't care. Not my religion.

So how long do ya think it'll take the Christians to catch up?

Real Christians do not have militias, armies, their own courtroom (as Vatican does) and Judge (pope), mercenaries such as Blackwater (which is on Vatican payroll) but false religions have always caused bloodshed - Islam is not alone - Catholic Institution has created more bloodshed than any other religion on earth and continues to do it - albeit undercover - using the Muslims and Communists to do their bidding. What is their agenda? The same as it has always been - annihilate the Christians (Protestants - all non Catholics) and the Jews. The Hebrew prophets prophesied that 2/3 of Israel will be wiped out in the future and I believe this will be done by Anti-Christ Roman Empire of Catholicism and THIS pope - because of their desire is to take Jerusalem for their headquarters and rule the world as the "One True World Faith" from the Temple there (that is to be built).

Dont blame me. I havent set foot in a church other than for a wedding in 40 years.

Tsarnaev wasn't sorry about hurting/killing/maiming others when he was planning and putting the bombs out with his brother. Saying he's sorry now is nothing more than him wasting air someone else could be using.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Breaks Silence At Formal Sentencing In Boston
Is he really sorry? I highly doubt it. He is a cold blooded terrorist who committed one of the worst crimes America has ever seen. For some reason he wasn't sorry at the moment he planted those pressure cooker bombs. He surely knows other Islamic terrorists and no way it was the last terrorist attack. There are many Muslims currently living in the US. No one knows how many terrorists are among them.

He's sorry? Oh well then, let's let him go. Or does that only work if you're Christian and Republican...From Arkansas? ;)

Tsarnaev wasn't sorry about hurting/killing/maiming others when he was planning and putting the bombs out with his brother. Saying he's sorry now is nothing more than him wasting air someone else could be using.

Would you rather have him say he's not sorry?
Kind of a no-win situation doncha think?

Yes, it's a no-win situation.

He should not have said anything at all, since he didn't bother during the trial. What I think doesn't really matter though; it's the thoughts of the families and people he directly impacted that really matter.

He should not have said anything at all, since he didn't bother during the trial. What I think doesn't really matter though; it's the thoughts of the families and people he directly impacted that really matter.

I mean, if you're gonna complain if he says he's sorry, and you're gonna complain if he doesn't .... then what's the point?

I mean, if you're gonna complain if he says he's sorry, and you're gonna complain if he doesn't .... then what's the point?

I wasn't complaining. I was stating my thoughts like many others have.

"Saying he's sorry now is nothing more than him wasting air someone else could be using."

--- ?

Why would we not want criminals to be penitent? I don't get that.

"Saying he's sorry now is nothing more than him wasting air someone else could be using."

--- ?

Depends on how you look at it, particularly the 'I'm sorry' part. Are they truly sorry for what they did, or are they just saying it to bide time and hope that others will believe them and feel sorry for them?

--- ?

If we have no intention of rehabilitating them, why would it matter?

--- ?

If we have no intention of rehabilitating them, why would it matter?

You're actually suggesting contrition has no value?

--- ?

Depends on how you look at it, particularly the 'I'm sorry' part. Are they truly sorry for what they did, or are they just saying it to bide time and hope that others will believe them and feel sorry for them?

Hardly matters at this point, does it? He's already convicted; he ain't gonna spin his way out, so he's got nothing to gain in that direction. Sometimes it's possible to have a moral moment and say the right thing simply because it IS the right thing. I can't get a grip on why we'd want to discourage that.

Forum List

Back