Dzhokhar Tsarnaev: I am sorry for the lives I have taken

IronFist

May 26, 2015
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Breaks Silence At Formal Sentencing In Boston
Is he really sorry? I highly doubt it. He is a cold blooded terrorist who committed one of the worst crimes America has ever seen. For some reason he wasn't sorry at the moment he planted those pressure cooker bombs. He surely knows other Islamic terrorists and no way it was the last terrorist attack. There are many Muslims currently living in the US. No one knows how many terrorists are among them.

Why would he say it now - when it won't make any difference? When throughout the trial he remained blank faced? He remains an enigma.

Is he really sorry? I highly doubt it. He is a cold blooded terrorist who committed one of the worst crimes America has ever seen. For some reason he wasn't sorry at the moment he planted those pressure cooker bombs. He surely knows other Islamic terrorists and no way it was the last terrorist attack. There are many Muslims currently living in the US. No one knows how many terrorists are among them.

Don't care. If he was really sorry, he'd want to be executed.

Why would he say it now - when it won't make any difference? When throughout the trial he remained blank faced? He remains an enigma.

for the appeal........no enigma

I don't know. He could have said so before the Jury imposed a sentance. Appeals are lengthy and uncertain.

Maybe he wants to be executed :dunno:

No one knows how many terrorists are amongst any of us.

Why would you doubt it? Do you realize that in the past there have been terrorists / mass murderers / serial killers who never apologized? Yet this young man did. What would his motive be? The trial is over with and there is nothing to gain. He wanted to tell others that he is sorry for the lives he has taken. Why is that so difficult to believe? I believe he was being sincere in his apology. Can the LORD forgive this young man for what he did? Yes. 10,000 times yes. Thank God for the mercy and forgiveness of God through Jesus Christ. Without it where would any of us be?

I think we should bring back the electric chair, just for this guy.

Surely we can do better. Something more painful maybe?

No. This should not be about revenge. If it is, then we are no better than him. He should be painlessly and as comfortably as possible put to death.

How about we have him sit on a pressure cooker bomb?
What could be more fair than that?

How about we forgive him? That is a far better answer and will show him the love and forgiveness of God is for him too.

No. This should not be about revenge. If it is, then we are no better than him. He should be painlessly and as comfortably as possible put to death.

Luckily, our justice system isn't in the revenge business.

I'd sentence him to a life of labor, working full time to pay for the care for him and the Ft. Hood shooter who
is paralyzed and will require very expensive medical care during his life sentence.

Why not require this young man to change that man's bed pans and do his cleaning for him.
If both these men want to attack and destroy the freedom we have in America, that should be used to help people
not hurt people, then they can spend the rest of their lives relying on each other for support.
And see how much that freedom really means, when you have to work the rest of your life to pay the costs yourself.

Any groups that are against the death penalty, and believe in lifelong restitution
can help set up a program to support these men who committed terroristic killings,
Why not let him work to cover the costs, instead of charging the cost of these crimes to law abiding taxpayers.

How about we forgive him? That is a far better answer and will show him the love and forgiveness of God is for him too.

Sure. Then execute him.

Forum List

Back