Dzhokhar Tsarnaev: I am sorry for the lives I have taken

big mistake to execute the kid. and a big
mistake to execute nidal malik hasan
IMHO

Ho, decade ago US named such terrorists "chechen rebels" but now somebody wants one of them to die... What has changed? What is the reason of such change in minds? Anybody could explain?

big mistake to execute the kid. and a big
mistake to execute nidal malik hasan
IMHO

You dont think avoiding making them martyrs is going to make a difference do you?

Yes, I do think the big mistake is to make them martyrs

I dont think it really matters at this point. And I think the last thing you want to do is show these freaks weakness,because all they seem to understand is a good ass whipping.

There are many Muslims currently living in the US. No one knows how many terrorists are among them.

Fun factoid: there are way more Christians currently living in the U.S., and no one knows how many terrorists are among them either.

There are many Muslims currently living in the US. No one knows how many terrorists are among them.

Fun factoid: there are way more Christians currently living in the U.S., and no one knows how many terrorists are among them either.

Apparantly that between muslims find a terrorist is much easier.

That doesn't make sense in English, but all I know is there was a Christian terrorist hanging out here, near me --- in places where I travel and shop, for five years -- apparently with the collusion of sympathetic locals. During which time, I might add, he was stockpiling a quarter-ton of dynamite and making IEDs.

So I'm not real impressed with this incessant "fear the Muslim" song and dance.

That doesn't make sense in English, but all I know is there was a Christian terrorist hanging out here, near me --- in places where I travel and shop, for five years -- apparently with the collusion of sympathetic locals. During which time, I might add, he was stockpiling a quarter-ton of dynamite and making IEDs.

Oh, in other words, it is much easier to find a terrorist among muslims, than among christians. Maybe there are some terrorists in christian Church, but in Islam there are much more.

Oh, in other words, it is much easier to find a terrorist among muslims, than among christians. Maybe there are some terrorists in christian Church, but in Islam there are much more.

I doubt it. Link?

Here's a whole slew of the Christianist ones, and they work here in this country.

Here's the latest from this past week:

29DC992200000578-0-image-m-18_1434982353642.jpg

Again, this asshole did his thing not quite 200 miles from me. So again, not real impressed with the "Yow! Scary Muslim!" malarkey.

I think we should bring back the electric chair, just for this guy.

Surely we can do better. Something more painful maybe?

No. This should not be about revenge. If it is, then we are no better than him. He should be painlessly and as comfortably as possible put to death.

How about we have him sit on a pressure cooker bomb?
What could be more fair than that?

How about we forgive him? That is a far better answer and will show him the love and forgiveness of God is for him too.

Sure. Then execute him.

Did I say that his sentence should be changed? Lessened? No. Let the judgment be what it is. Forgiveness is free. Freely we have received forgiveness and freely we should give it to others. The consequences of our actions remain - just as it remained for Karla Faye Tucker and others - they were forgiven of their sins but the judgment for crime committed went forward according to the law of the land.

Surely we can do better. Something more painful maybe?

No. This should not be about revenge. If it is, then we are no better than him. He should be painlessly and as comfortably as possible put to death.

How about we have him sit on a pressure cooker bomb?
What could be more fair than that?

How about we forgive him? That is a far better answer and will show him the love and forgiveness of God is for him too.

Sure. Then execute him.

Did I say that his sentence should be changed? Lessened? No. Let the judgment be what it is. Forgiveness is free. Freely we have received forgiveness and freely we should give it to others. The consequences of our actions remain - just as it remained for Karla Faye Tucker and others - they were forgiven of their sins but the judgment for crime committed went forward according to the law of the land.

I applaud your ability to forgive. Me? I want an eye for an eye....

I doubt it. Link?

Here's a whole slew of the Christianist ones, and they work here in this country.

Again, this asshole did his thing not quite 200 miles from me. So again, not real impressed with the "Yow! Scary Muslim!" malarkey.

This boy was not a Christian. He was from a very dysfunctional family - his father all but abandoned him - a man covered in tattoo's, who beat his girlfriend in front of this boy, this boy was not raised in a Christian home. Had he of been raised in a Christian home he never would have did what he did, Pogo. It is tragic that the father cared so little for his own son. Utterly tragic. The news reported the father was out of town living elsewhere 5 days out of the week. This boy had no real supervision and no one to care for him. Very sad story.

I doubt it. Link?

This boy was not a Christian. He was from a very dysfunctional family - his father all but abandoned him - a man covered in tattoo's, who beat his girlfriend in front of this boy, this boy was not raised in a Christian home. Had he of been raised in a Christian home he never would have did what he did, Pogo. It is tragic that the father cared so little for his own son. Utterly tragic. The news reported the father was out of town living elsewhere 5 days out of the week. This boy had no real supervision and no one to care for him. Very sad story.

Pogo doesnt give a shit about that!! Now if the kid was black,it would make all the difference in the world...

Unfortunately, in the US, there have been far more Christian terrorists than Muslim terrorists.

Unfortunately, in the US, there have been far more Christian terrorists than Muslim terrorists.

So how long do ya think it'll take the Christians to catch up?

Forum List

Back