'I have seen the catastrophe with my own eyes'

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Israel commander tells what he has seen and experienced.

Nothing motivates Israeli soldiers like terrorists harmig civilians.

the special forces commander said that criticism of the IDF's being surprised could wait for later, but that right now the focus must be forward-looking.

"I have seen the catastrophe with my own eyes. But soldiers here are fighting. My forces and the entire IDF. We are not worrying about our own lives, but only about saving civilians. There is no hesitation. Where there are civilians, we dash forward. From the moment I woke up Saturday at 7:00 a.m. until now," he said.

He added that many soldiers who were not at a specific spot that they would expected to be at were attacked on their way. Also, some of the top commanders who have been killed or wounded were off duty and jumped right into the fray wherever it was, often without their full complement of forces.

B told a story about one off-duty commander who ran off toward where he thought the fighting was, happened to find a group of soldiers who were being trained to run basic training sources and commandeered them to successfully clean Urim of terrorists and save a group of female soldiers who were trapped and surrounded.

He said the fighting was fierce and everywhere, house to house and at the closest range one could imagine.

"The focus is the next civilian we need to save, and the next terrorist we need to kill...We will win this war," concluded B.

Forum List

Back