Dylan Roof got attacked in Jail

I can't join the chorus celebrating a racist murderer getting assaulted because such assaults are a failure of our criminal justice system. People in prison need to be fed, given adequate health care, and to be kept safe. That's the moral obligation when you lock someone up and they are forced to depend on you. Prison violence used to be a lot worse but reforms in the 1990's rapidly reduced it, which is good.

Prison is not for personal vengeance against people we don't like. God will judge and vengeance belongs to him alone. Prison simply protects society by segregating those dangerous individuals who have proven unfit for society. It divides the innocent from the predator and keeps the innocent safe. Any agenda beyond that is nothing more than blood lust.
Bahahahaha!

Right? Imagine the money saved, state and federal, had the guy just killed the little bastard...
Really? How much? How much is a human life worth to you? And why stop at a racist mass murderer? Let's start bumping off one hit wonders too, then we can work our way down to armed robbers, b &e, and possession. I mean...if saving money is the object, what could be cheaper than ditching the entire corrections system in favor of a $.79 bullet?

A society can be aptly judged by how it treats its prisoners.

I can't join the chorus celebrating a racist murderer getting assaulted because such assaults are a failure of our criminal justice system. People in prison need to be fed, given adequate health care, and to be kept safe. That's the moral obligation when you lock someone up and they are forced to depend on you. Prison violence used to be a lot worse but reforms in the 1990's rapidly reduced it, which is good.

Prison is not for personal vengeance against people we don't like. God will judge and vengeance belongs to him alone. Prison simply protects society by segregating those dangerous individuals who have proven unfit for society. It divides the innocent from the predator and keeps the innocent safe. Any agenda beyond that is nothing more than blood lust.
Bahahahaha!

Right? Imagine the money saved, state and federal, had the guy just killed the little bastard...
Really? How much? How much is a human life worth to you? And why stop at a racist mass murderer? Let's start bumping off one hit wonders too, then we can work our way down to armed robbers, b &e, and possession. I mean...if saving money is the object, what could be cheaper than ditching the entire corrections system in favor of a $.79 bullet?

They're using the same 'logic' Hitler and your average Imam uses about people they consider 'unfit'. Most of the Democrats' base are really just neo-nazis, they just discriminate against a different demographic, that's all.

Bahahahaha!

The irony is thick in here.

Bahahahaha!

Not really. I'm Catholic.

Bahahahaha!

They're using the same 'logic' Hitler and your average Imam uses about people they consider 'unfit'. Most of the Democrats' base are really just neo-nazis, they just discriminate against a different demographic, that's all.
Bullshit! Neo nazis are 100% republican .
Roof gave up his rights when he murdered those people.
If he had been any other race I wouldn't feel any different.

Bahahahaha!

Making your statement even more ironic.

Bahahahaha!

Then I won't need to take iron supplements anymore.

or is it because they don't mix well with your Antipsychotics?

Clearly the antipsychotics don't work anyway.

Bahahahaha!

lol nonsense; you're a just a little neo-fascist and loves you some racist hate crimes.

Clearly the antipsychotics don't work anyway.
Stop mixing them with the shit in your still.

Bahahahaha!

lol nonsense; you're a just a little neo-fascist and loves you some racist hate crimes.
You just wish I was .
Btw there is nothing small about me.

Someone also attacked Dylan Roof. You know its like Suicide Squad where the bad guys are good guys for a minute.

Jail website: Man accused of beating Dylann Roof released on bond

Screen-Shot-2016-08-06-at-11.26.03-AM-200x143.png

THIS GUY WINS! Not only did he knock his ass into next week but then he came up with more than $100k in bond money and bailed himself out.
Glad someone finally did it, that little shit has been needing some serious beat down for a long time.

:thup:

Someone also attacked Dylan Roof. You know its like Suicide Squad where the bad guys are good guys for a minute.

THIS GUY WINS! Not only did he knock his ass into next week but then he came up with more than $100k in bond money and bailed himself out.
Glad someone finally did it, that little shit has been needing some serious beat down for a long time.

You're gonna get thrown out of the Klan for that!

How can someone be thrown out of the Klan when they aren't Democrat, therefore not part of the Klan?

How can someone be thrown out of the Klan when they aren't Democrat, therefore not part of the Klan?
I have never been part of the KKK, and all the people I ever knew that were in it were Democrats.

There have been no democrats in the Klan for 50 years.
I realize you and reality have never met so that fact is unknown to you.

Bullshit.

Bullshit.
Fact.
You lose.

Forum List

Back