Dylan Roof got attacked in Jail

Someone also attacked Dylan Roof. You know its like Suicide Squad where the bad guys are good guys for a minute.

Jail website: Man accused of beating Dylann Roof released on bond

Screen-Shot-2016-08-06-at-11.26.03-AM-200x143.png

THIS GUY WINS! Not only did he knock his ass into next week but then he came up with more than $100k in bond money and bailed himself out.
Glad someone finally did it, that little shit has been needing some serious beat down for a long time.

:thup:
You're gonna get thrown out of the Klan for that!
How can someone be thrown out of the Klan when they aren't Democrat, therefore not part of the Klan?
There have been no democrats in the Klan for 50 years.
I realize you and reality have never met so that fact is unknown to you.
Bullshit.
Total bullshit. In fact the KKK has endorsed Hillary and she has not rebuffed it as of yet, at lest not that i have heard.

up-CK442KIM98L4MAHG.jpg
<- her buddy Former Kleagle of the KKK, Senator Byrd.

Just shows what a crappy prison system we have when we lock people up knowing they will be raped and murdered.
People who are not in jail get raped and murdered too and at the end of the day, prison is never supposed to be like a day at the swimming pool anyway.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I guess the big question is how much protection from the other inmates should a person like Dylan Roof get when at the end of the day people like him are owed very little if any at all especially if they do not regret whatever it is that they are guilty of doing? They know very well what it is that they are out there doing to other people and their families. How much torture do you think that the families of Dylan's victims have had to endure because of his choice of action when who he took from them meant so much to them?
So prison is no longer to be a place of rehabilitation but one of torture and murder.

Figures, just part of the implosion of civilization. Mad Maxx is the new norm.
What makes you think that a person like Dylan would be any safer outside of a jail when there are people out there who may want to pounce on him too? Because of what he chose to do to them people, he could very well get the same treatment in return no matter where he resides.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Just shows what a crappy prison system we have when we lock people up knowing they will be raped and murdered.
People who are not in jail get raped and murdered too and at the end of the day, prison is never supposed to be like a day at the swimming pool anyway.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I guess the big question is how much protection from the other inmates should a person like Dylan Roof get when at the end of the day people like him are owed very little if any at all especially if they do not regret whatever it is that they are guilty of doing? They know very well what it is that they are out there doing to other people and their families. How much torture do you think that the families of Dylan's victims have had to endure because of his choice of action when who he took from them meant so much to them?
So prison is no longer to be a place of rehabilitation but one of torture and murder.

What makes you think that a person like Dylan would be any safer outside of a jail when there are people out there who want to pounce on him too? Because of what he chose to do to them people, he could very well get the same treatment in return no matter where he resides.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Yeah! Citizens can get murdered! Yeah! What a great country!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What makes you think that a person like Dylan would be any safer outside of a jail when there are people out there who want to pounce on him too? Because of what he chose to do to them people, he could very well get the same treatment in return no matter where he resides.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The little demon should have been strung up once he was caught and it was obvious what he did.

He is lucky he is only getting beaten.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Yeah! Citizens can get murdered! Yeah! What a great country!
And people like Dylan are who you have to thank for it. The population of this planet is nine people smaller because of him. How much sleep should the rest of us lose over the fact that something could be done to him in return when he only brought the possibility on himself?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Someone also attacked Dylan Roof. You know its like Suicide Squad where the bad guys are good guys for a minute.

Jail website: Man accused of beating Dylann Roof released on bond

Screen-Shot-2016-08-06-at-11.26.03-AM-200x143.png

THIS GUY WINS! Not only did he knock his ass into next week but then he came up with more than $100k in bond money and bailed himself out.

When I heard this story this song came to mind

:badgrin::cheers2:

Roof is your typical progressive anti-gun nutter...

Really ? He's a conservative just like you.

Na, a progressive though and through

Shitforbrains doesn't know the long list of Democrat politicians who were KKK leaders.
False !
Making shit up again.
Your party owns the KKK. They are the terrorist arm, the enforcers. You live in a fantasy world thinking you can escape your association with them.
Bahahahaha!
The Klan had not been a part of the Democratic Party for 15 years before I could vote and I'm 56 years old.
As to association it's history .
Do I need to list the thousands of nasty and illegal things that the gop has been associated with over its history. ?

What is it with the left these days? I guess they don't trust the judicial system or the Constitution or the rule of law so they promote mob violence and random assault as a way to vent their insane hatred for the greatest Country in the world. Maybe Michael Savage was right when he said "liberalism is a mental illness".

What is it with the left these days? I guess they don't trust the judicial system or the Constitution or the rule of law so they promote mob violence and random assault as a way to vent their insane hatred for the greatest Country in the world. Maybe Michael Savage was right when he said "liberalism is a mental illness".
Thanks miss melodrama!

Shitforbrains doesn't know the long list of Democrat politicians who were KKK leaders.
False !
Making shit up again.
Your party owns the KKK. They are the terrorist arm, the enforcers. You live in a fantasy world thinking you can escape your association with them.
Bahahahaha!
The Klan had not been a part of the Democratic Party for 15 years before I could vote and I'm 56 years old.
Do I need to list the thousands of nasty and illegal things that the gop has been associated with over its history. ?
Like what? Abolishing slavery? Passing Civil Rights legislation in spite of fierce opposition from your party? Giving women the right to vote? Which "crime" are you referring to?

Glad someone finally did it, that little shit has been needing some serious beat down for a long time.

:thup:
How can someone be thrown out of the Klan when they aren't Democrat, therefore not part of the Klan?
Bullshit.
Total bullshit. In fact the KKK has endorsed Hillary and she has not rebuffed it as of yet, at lest not that i have heard.

up-CK442KIM98L4MAHG.jpg

Daws and Closeted Cretin already outed themselves as racist freaks and fetishists, so they really have nothing to come back with.

Daws and Closeted Cretin already outed themselves as racist freaks and fetishists, so they really have nothing to come back with.
What they dont realize is that probably most lurkers, who outnumber poster ten to one, take ass hats like him as representative of the Democratic Party.

He is digging his own party a huge hole.

False !
Making shit up again.
Bahahahaha!
Like what? Abolishing slavery? Passing Civil Rights legislation in spite of fierce opposition from your party? Giving women the right to vote? Which "crime" are you referring to?
first, I said crimes not a crime.
List of American federal politicians convicted of crimes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
As to the 19th ammendment that was the democrats .
Woodrow Wilson signed it into law.

Bullshit.

up-CK442KIM98L4MAHG.jpg

Of course dear, now take your meds.

What they dont realize is that probably most lurkers, who outnumber poster ten to one, take ass hats like him as representative of the Democratic Party.

He is digging his own party a huge hole.
Coming from a proven psycho, that's a compliment.

Forum List

Back