Pizza vending machines come to the USA

First pizza vending machine offers homemade pies for $9 - NBC News

The nation's first pizza ATM was installed at Xavier University. For $9, the device will move a handmade pizza pie to an oven for 3 minutes before dispensing it into the hands of hungry students. Al Roker says, "It's a wonderful world we live in."

$15/hr zealots. Meet your replacement.

I do not buy my pizza unless I know the place very well and has to be family ran... I would actually use the ATM pizza machine before going to Pizza Hut or one of those generic pizza places... Also the fact still remains someone will need to stock and maintain the machines, so that will justify paying someone $15 and hour...

The nation's first pizza ATM was installed at Xavier University. For $9, the device will move a handmade pizza pie to an oven for 3 minutes before dispensing it into the hands of hungry students. Al Roker says, "It's a wonderful world we live in."

Somebody has to make those pizza and distribute them to the various location..in addition, someone has to keep up with dates and and and collect the money from those machines...either way, moron, a 15 buck an hour employee is still needed and, if students want to protest the idea, which I would.....it would all be a waste.

Walking to the APM is such a burden....and it is racist, not sure how yet, but it definitely is racist....and there should be trigger warnings on this thing for vegans who might accidentally see a pepperoni on the picture...

People who think a pizza spat out of a machine is a "meal" are the reasons we get monstrosities like Donald Rump.
What in the fuck is wrong with this species?

what they call pizza in flyover country is cardboard and ketchup with fake tasteless cheese , only NYC, philly and chicago has what a person could call pizza

For all you Leftists that don't know shit about vending machines, it only takes a half hour to service them. If you think that's just as expensive as paying 6 employees working 2 shifts at $15 an hour, you demonstrate yet again that Leftists SUCK at math.

How about a salad vending machine?

That's a better idea. :)

Although, lettuce is a perishable. Yet I don't believe anything on a pizza is unless handled improperly.

I have seen salads in cafeteria vending machines. Pizza too by the slice but you then have to nuke it.

We're talking mass distribution here, and tougher federal standards would probably be imposed.

I doubt 70 pizza magazines in these WMD's will survive the Clinton II Era regulatory junta but one can always hold out hope I suppose

For all you Leftists that don't know shit about vending machines, it only takes a half hour to service them. If you think that's just as expensive as paying 6 employees working 2 shifts at $15 an hour, you demonstrate yet again that Leftists SUCK at math.

I am great at math. I calculate that I will go to one in California, get burned, and get a jury to award me $100,000,000.00

I find it so frustrating that we, always manage to blame us anytime corporate america takes a dump on us.....just because people are fed up with stagnant wages, no raises in years and want more for their labor, you ass ho's want to point fingers at us. They can decrease workers all the hell they want, but at the end of the day, wages in this country must be addressed.

I am great at math. I calculate that I will go to one in California, get burned, and get a jury to award me $100,000,000.00

Good plan. :thup:
-- Except then you have to go collect from a machine.

Perhaps the court will rule the nearest ATM has to load you up.

What's really gonna happen as does most food products that aren't monitored is infestation of bugs and parasites.....

Forum List

Back