Dylan Roof got attacked in Jail

Shitforbrains doesn't know the long list of Democrat politicians who were KKK leaders.
False !
Making shit up again.
Your party owns the KKK. They are the terrorist arm, the enforcers. You live in a fantasy world thinking you can escape your association with them.
Bahahahaha!
The Klan had not been a part of the Democratic Party for 15 years before I could vote and I'm 56 years old.
As to association it's history .
Do I need to list the thousands of nasty and illegal things that the gop has been associated with over its history. ?
Like what? Abolishing slavery? Passing Civil Rights legislation in spite of fierce opposition from your party? Giving women the right to vote? Which "crime" are you referring to?
first, I said crimes not a crime.
List of American federal politicians convicted of crimes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
As to the 19th ammendment that was the democrats .
Woodrow Wilson signed it into law.
Incorrect. Southern Democrats fought against women's suffrage just like they fought against the CRA. The movement both at the grassroots level and in Congress was the Republican NAWSA, an organization committed to women's suffrage and pushing state recognition over the 36 state barrier. The president who happened to be in office was a Democrat, but that's the only involvement your shitty party had with the 19th Amendment.

And Republican Wyoming was the first state to give women the right to vote.

Your party has ALWAYS been on the wrong side of history.

False !
Making shit up again.
Your party owns the KKK. They are the terrorist arm, the enforcers. You live in a fantasy world thinking you can escape your association with them.
Bahahahaha!
The Klan had not been a part of the Democratic Party for 15 years before I could vote and I'm 56 years old.
Do I need to list the thousands of nasty and illegal things that the gop has been associated with over its history. ?
Like what? Abolishing slavery? Passing Civil Rights legislation in spite of fierce opposition from your party? Giving women the right to vote? Which "crime" are you referring to?
List of American federal politicians convicted of crimes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Incorrect. Southern Democrats fought against women's suffrage just like they fought against the CRA. The movement both at the grassroots level and in Congress was the Republican NAWSA, an organization committed to women's suffrage and pushing state recognition over the 36 state barrier. The president who happened to be in office was a Democrat, but that's the only involvement your shitty party had with the 19th Amendment.

Wonder where that republican party went ?
It doesn't exist today, instead we have dumbfucks like you.

dylann.jpg

Tigerred..I am gloating but not because he's white moreso because he shot 9 innocent people in a church and is still breathing. GLOAT GLOAT GLOAT GLOAT
If it was my family, I'd be gloating too, but I see someone who's hateful and clearly wants to die. I just hope he's made peace with somebody up there, cause its hot as hell in hell.

False !
Making shit up again.
Bahahahaha!

Women in Wyoming had the right to vote before Wyoming became a state. It had to take that right away before it could join the union. Later, it was the first to restore the vote to women.

Forum List

Back