Dylan Roof got attacked in Jail

Prisoners murdering and raping each other is your fantasy.
False it's fact and not my fantasy.
What is fantasy is your last couple of posts piled high with disingenuous bullshit about prison and what goes on inside it.
Your faux indignation only extends to white straight men.
Says the one who cheers for the rapes, beatings and murders going on in prisons.
really? Please post where I said that.
You called beatings justice in its highest form, dufus.
it depends on who you're beating , you for instance were obviously not beaten enough.
Still waiting for your proof that I enjoy prison violence.
it depends on who you're beating , you for instance were obviously not beaten enough.
So now you back track.
Tell me what political party wet their pants over the humiliation at Abu Grab. Yet you sanction the government letting prisoners "serve ultimate Justice" as you put it.

You're pathetic.

Says the guy defending the murderer of 9 innocent people to start a race war.

Its EVERYBODY elses fault aint it?

And of course having no real response to being outed as a sick degenerate POS, you now have to lie and dissemble, as usual.

You dont define me faggot lol

Yes, I do, as your projection in this response demonstrates. You're just pretending everybody else is just like you, a venal, petty, little psycho without a shred of decency or empathy for humanity.

For all the noise these vermin make about 'diversity' and other faux gibberish, they invariably resort to calling people 'faggots' or 'rednecks' or other choice slurs, don't they? So much for their ridiculous assertions about Democrats and 'progressives' being 'sophisticated', ''educated', and 'for the little people against the big bad corporations n Stuff'. They're idiots, and shallow nasty stupid ones at that.

Why do you and daws101 and the rest of you bother with trying to create the fiction you're 'progressives' or 'liberals'? It must be annoying, and you and your ilk are too incompetent to pull it off anyway, so just come out of that closet and be your real selves; there is already a huge demographic of your ilk on both the 'Right' and the 'Left', so your peers will just love you even more for it. You're no longer a reviled 'minority' in this country, so lose the shackles and be free. You're mainstream Establishment now, with a major political Party in full support of your sick little degeneracy, and hillary is your Messiah. Don't let her down, when the psycho criminally insane wannabee dictator needs your ilk the most!

Last edited:
Nope that's your fantasy.
It's justice in it's purest form.
What is fantasy is your last couple of posts piled high with disingenuous bullshit about prison and what goes on inside it.
Says the one who cheers for the rapes, beatings and murders going on in prisons.
False!
I never said that .
What I did say was purest form and I'm correct .

Still waiting for your proof that I enjoy prison violence.
So now you back track.
Tell me what political party wet their pants over the humiliation at Abu Grab. Yet you sanction the government letting prisoners "serve ultimate Justice" as you put it.

You're pathetic.
I don't toe 5 he party line , never have.
You calling it back tracking is fucking hilarious.
As always you are making shit up I never said or inferred.
Example :
"Yet you sanction the government letting prisoners "serve ultimate Justice" as you put it."
Fail.

Stop projecting your racial bigotry onto others. Get help. Stop hating people because of their skin color.
Do you practice at being this ignorant or does it come naturally?
Stop judging people by the color of their skin, racist.
please post where I said anything about race, except for the obvious observation about whether girl's
Blatant white supremacist pov.
White straight men?

Racist.

Says the guy defending the murderer of 9 innocent people to start a race war.

Its EVERYBODY elses fault aint it?

And of course having no real response to being outed as a sick degenerate POS, you now have to lie and dissemble, as usual.

You dont define me faggot lol

Yes, I do, as your projection in this response demonstrates. You're just pretending everybody else is just like you, a venal, petty, little psycho without a shred of decency or empathy for humanity.

For all the noise these vermin make about 'diversity' and other faux gibberish, they invariably resort to calling people 'faggots' or 'rednecks' or other choice slurs, don't they? So much for their ridiculous assertions about Democrats and 'progressives' being 'sophisticated', ''educated', and 'for the little people against the big bad corporations n Stuff'. They're idiots, and shallow nasty stupid ones at that.

Why do you and daws101 and the rest of you bother with trying to create the fiction you're 'progressives' or 'liberals'? It must be annoying, and you and your ilk are too incompetent to pull it off anyway, so just come out of that closet and be your real selves; there is already a huge demographic of your ilk on both the 'Right' and the 'Left', so your peers will just love you even more for it. You're no longer a reviled 'minority' in this country, so lose the shackles and be free. You're mainstream Establishment now, with a major political Party in full support of your sick little degeneracy, and hillary is your Messiah. Don't let her down, when the psycho criminally insane wannabee dictator needs your ilk the most!

Someone also attacked Dylan Roof. You know its like Suicide Squad where the bad guys are good guys for a minute.

Jail website: Man accused of beating Dylann Roof released on bond

Screen-Shot-2016-08-06-at-11.26.03-AM-200x143.png

THIS GUY WINS! Not only did he knock his ass into next week but then he came up with more than $100k in bond money and bailed himself out.

When I heard this story this song came to mind

:badgrin::cheers2:

Roof is your typical progressive anti-gun nutter...

Someone also attacked Dylan Roof. You know its like Suicide Squad where the bad guys are good guys for a minute.

THIS GUY WINS! Not only did he knock his ass into next week but then he came up with more than $100k in bond money and bailed himself out.

Isn't Dylan Roof your hero? He's a little fagboy that attacked a Christian church of bigots that don't approve of gay marriage.

False!
I never said that .

Let me guess. Someone stole your password.

Damn, this story has more legs on this board than it does here in Charleston.

Dipshit got punched, it was reported and gone, no one here is talking about nor have they given the story a second thought.

Curious...

Stop projecting your racial bigotry onto others. Get help. Stop hating people because of their skin color.
Do you practice at being this ignorant or does it come naturally?
Stop judging people by the color of their skin, racist.
please post where I said anything about race, except for the obvious observation about whether girl's
Blatant white supremacist pov.
White straight men?

Racist.
false .
Statement of fact .
You and whether or not are actually racists / homophobes
Between the two of you you've posted hundreds of racist/ anti gay comments , many of them calling for violence against
Both.
Your faux outrage and defense of roof is the worst kind of turd polishing.
Own it.

False!
I never said that .

nope, failed attempt a deflection again.
You're answer can only mean that you don't know the difference between "highest" and "purest".
What's it like to be an ignorant twat?

Damn, this story has more legs on this board than it does here in Charleston.

Dipshit got punched, it was reported and gone, no one here is talking about nor have they given the story a second thought.

Curious...
Even stranger is racists panties in a bunch over it.

False!
I never said that .

You're answer can only mean that you don't know the difference between "highest" and "purest".
That really your defense? :dig:

Roof is your typical progressive anti-gun nutter...

Really ? He's a conservative just like you.

False!
I never said that .

That really your defense? :dig:
There is nothing for me to defend.
You on the other hand .....

I can't join the chorus celebrating a racist murderer getting assaulted because such assaults are a failure of our criminal justice system. People in prison need to be fed, given adequate health care, and to be kept safe. That's the moral obligation when you lock someone up and they are forced to depend on you. Prison violence used to be a lot worse but reforms in the 1990's rapidly reduced it, which is good.

Prison is not for personal vengeance against people we don't like. God will judge and vengeance belongs to him alone. Prison simply protects society by segregating those dangerous individuals who have proven unfit for society. It divides the innocent from the predator and keeps the innocent safe. Any agenda beyond that is nothing more than blood lust.

I can't join the chorus celebrating a racist murderer getting assaulted because such assaults are a failure of our criminal justice system. People in prison need to be fed, given adequate health care, and to be kept safe. That's the moral obligation when you lock someone up and they are forced to depend on you. Prison violence used to be a lot worse but reforms in the 1990's rapidly reduced it, which is good.

Prison is not for personal vengeance against people we don't like. God will judge and vengeance belongs to him alone. Prison simply protects society by segregating those dangerous individuals who have proven unfit for society. It divides the innocent from the predator and keeps the innocent safe. Any agenda beyond that is nothing more than blood lust.
Bahahahaha!

Bahahahaha!

Right? Imagine the money saved, state and federal, had the guy just killed the little bastard...

Bahahahaha!

Right? Imagine the money saved, state and federal, had the guy just killed the little bastard...
Yep!

Forum List

Back