World Vision Charity in Gaza Funneled Millions to Terrorist Hamas

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
“…creating fictitious humanitarian projects and doctoring inflated receipts in order to get the funds to Hamas”

He would falsely list Hamas operatives as workers on those projects and write up inflated receipts, according to the Shin Bet. Companies hired to carry out certain projects under fictitious tenders were “made aware” that 60 percent of the project’s funds were destined for Hamas, the Shin Bet statement said, adding that some of World Vision’s budget was used to pay the salaries of Hamas operatives.

The security agency also said that since his arrest, el-Halabi divulged intelligence about employees working for United Nations agencies and other aid groups who were also assisting Hamas, without elaborating. (Before his World Vision gig he worked for the U.N.)

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

“…creating fictitious humanitarian projects and doctoring inflated receipts in order to get the funds to Hamas”

He would falsely list Hamas operatives as workers on those projects and write up inflated receipts, according to the Shin Bet. Companies hired to carry out certain projects under fictitious tenders were “made aware” that 60 percent of the project’s funds were destined for Hamas, the Shin Bet statement said, adding that some of World Vision’s budget was used to pay the salaries of Hamas operatives.

The security agency also said that since his arrest, el-Halabi divulged intelligence about employees working for United Nations agencies and other aid groups who were also assisting Hamas, without elaborating. (Before his World Vision gig he worked for the U.N.)

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

are you surprised? I have an anecdote-----but I will desist

Probably a lie. Israel just wants to close down all charity to Palestine.

I have been been tempted to give to charities to try to help but this is why I don't--can't find an organization I trust not to be doing this kind of switch.

Probably a lie. Israel just wants to close down all charity to Palestine.

you make an interesting allegation-----tinman. I was a child LONG ago-----addicted to reading but short of books. I was
known to read the dictionary in the back of the school room---
where I always strategically placed myself----in order to hide the book on my lap under the desk. The most available
literature scattered about in my Nazi town back then----was
the ISLAMO NAZI stuff----mostly seedy pamphlets but some
even little 'TV' guide size magazines. At that time---mid 50s the BIG PROBLEM was USA jews donate to Israel----,my mom (not a big philanthropist) donated two dollars each
year----to the orphanage in Jerusalem and the Hospital for
crippled children----there is more to this story.........almost
comical when a muslim saw the little calendar that came to her each year------an arty kinda thing------it was the late 60s when
the muzzie THREW IT ON THE FLOOR angrily

Forum List

Back