Dylan Roof got attacked in Jail

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Someone also attacked Dylan Roof. You know its like Suicide Squad where the bad guys are good guys for a minute.

Jail website: Man accused of beating Dylann Roof released on bond

Screen-Shot-2016-08-06-at-11.26.03-AM-200x143.png

THIS GUY WINS! Not only did he knock his ass into next week but then he came up with more than $100k in bond money and bailed himself out.

When I heard this story this song came to mind

:badgrin::cheers2:

Someone also attacked Dylan Roof. You know its like Suicide Squad where the bad guys are good guys for a minute.

THIS GUY WINS! Not only did he knock his ass into next week but then he came up with more than $100k in bond money and bailed himself out.

Roof will be killed either in Jail or by the government but he will die one way or the other. Now had Roof been Black and the one that kicked his ass was non-Black you would be screaming about how the government failed to protect him, so let that be known.

I mean you are nothing but a race baiting poster that offer nothing...

Again I am not upset that Roof was beaten and it is too bad the guy did not kill Roof, but the reality is you are applauding this because Roof is white and you have a massive hatred for anything that is not as black as you!

Now had Roof been Black and the one that kicked his ass was non-Black you would be screaming about how the government failed to protect him, so let that be known.

Let your hypothetical situation be known? Uhh ok....

I understand why he did it, but I don't see him as a hero. The guy is a thug, and should pay the price for his crimes. I'm not sure I would feel the same way if it was Zimmerman instead of Roof.

Roof will be killed either in Jail or by the government but he will die one way or the other. Now had Roof been Black and the one that kicked his ass was non-Black you would be screaming about how the government failed to protect him, so let that be known.

I mean you are nothing but a race baiting poster that offer nothing...

Again I am not upset that Roof was beaten and it is too bad the guy did not kill Roof, but the reality is you are applauding this because Roof is white and you have a massive hatred for anything that is not as black as you!

Poetic justice is a bitch......Roof sadly laid the ground work for his future and now has to deal with it. No one's gloating, he's just posting facts....like so many here post shit about blacks....get over it.

I understand why he did it, but I don't see him as a hero. The guy is a thug, and should pay the price for his crimes. I'm not sure I would feel the same way if it was Zimmerman instead of Roof.
Yeah, he's a thug, Roof's a thug, its called poetic justice.....Roof is no better than that nigga that beat his ass...both are criminals.

Tigerred..I am gloating but not because he's white moreso because he shot 9 innocent people in a church and is still breathing. GLOAT GLOAT GLOAT GLOAT

It isn't hard to beat the crap out of one, skinny, unarmed white kid. That's why Roof shot 9 people.

Yeah, he's a thug, Roof's a thug, its called poetic justice.....Roof is no better than that nigga that beat his ass...both are criminals.

True, and Roof had it coming. If his GoFundMe bail was to bail him out for poking Roof, I would have probably dropped a couple of dollars in too, but it wasn't. I don't think he should be bailed out for armed robbery and assault just because he poked Roof.

Fine by me.

More than likely won't be the last time either. Roof better start bending over for a big buddy to protect him or he's going to end up on a slab, which wouldn't bother me either.

fucking piece of shit deserves whatever he gets, far as I'm concerned....

I'm having the same feelings of indifference for Roof being attacked in prison by a fellow inmate as I had when Jeffrey Dahmer was killed in prison by a fellow inmate.

Just shows what a crappy prison system we have when we lock people up knowing they will be raped and murdered.
It's justice in it's purest form.
You'd make a fine prison wife for some lucky guy.
And yet you bleeding hearts are against the death penalty.

Could you be more of a hypocrite?

If the guilt of all who are executed was as cut and dried as roof's I wouldn't have a problem with frying them all, but it's not that way, and we have already killed too many innocent people

Tigerred..I am gloating but not because he's white moreso because he shot 9 innocent people in a church and is still breathing. GLOAT GLOAT GLOAT GLOAT
Dylan will somehow morph into this poor white kid that everyone will soon find empathy for, especially once his trial is set. Forgetting just how he executed innocent people and how cold blooded that was. I don't want to gloat, I just want this thug to get exactly what he deserves in life...no peace!!

Just shows what a crappy prison system we have when we lock people up knowing they will be raped and murdered.
It's justice in it's purest form.
You'd make a fine prison wife for some lucky guy.
And yet you bleeding hearts are against the death penalty.

Could you be more of a hypocrite?
Another in an endless series of false assumptions by an RWNJ .
I'm for the death penalty especially in a case like roof's.
He was caught red handed .
There is no need for a trial or a long prison stay.

Forum List

Back