Dumbass goes behinds his wife's back and names their daughter Sarah McCain Palin...

I just find it absolutely mind blowing that someone can just be this stupid. Who would do that to their child? Holy Cow. I just can't believe that. I am sure his daughter is really going to appreciate that down the road. Just unfreakingbelievable

It's just like when Brittney Spears got that tatoo!:eusa_whistle:

another interesting fact about tn...if you file the court papers right you can be divorced in about 2 weeks....this accounts for the number of tn people who are married and divorced several times to each other....living next to tn is like living next to one big hee haw show.

Personally I think the guy should be kicked to the curb for going against the name he agreed on with his wife no matter WHAT he called the kid.

Freak...

Yeah. This has to be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard of someone doing.

never been to tennesse have ya? I will let yall know what happens...this is only about 20 miles from where I live...so far it has been very quiet...

Come to think of it, I never have been to Tennessee. lol... I've been down Rte 95 (d'uh!...who'd a thunk it!) and in New Orleans...oh yeah, and I went to see Bruce once in Greensboro. But nope... no Tennessee.

Let us know if anything comes up on it. Cause I have to tell ya,I think he shoud be kicked to the curb for such a bonehead move.

He should have held out for a Coke.com or Pepsi_the_taste_of_a_new_generation.com

Last edited:
Personally I think the guy should be kicked to the curb for going against the name he agreed on with his wife no matter WHAT he called the kid.

Freak...

Exactly. I'll tell ya Jill, when you leave the partisan out of your comments, you make a lot of sense... :D

Forum List

Back