Dumbass goes behinds his wife's back and names their daughter Sarah McCain Palin...

you'd prefer joe-o-bama>

Coulda named it Bristol Bimbo, LOL.....

I would hope, but the woman probably doesn't have sense enough to divorce him now, as in yesterday.....

by the video, he does have that dumb, I'm my own granpa look about him.

And so what, if this 'tard's candidate loses the kid can get called a loser for life?

The fool should have stuck with Ava Grace. THAT is a pretty name!.

Lucky for this kid no one will remeber who Sara Palin is 20 years from now.

I just find it absolutely mind blowing that someone can just be this stupid. Who would do that to their child? Holy Cow. I just can't believe that. I am sure his daughter is really going to appreciate that down the road. Just unfreakingbelievable

I totally predicted that Palin would be Mccain's albatross the first week she was unleashed.

damn im good.

Did you guys hear the reason that he did that? He said that he didn't have any money, but still wanted to support McCain, and this sounded like the cheapest and easiest way to do it.

What a dumbass. This is a perfect example of someone who is too stupid to breed, but still does.

Well it isn't any name I would use, but i actually have heard of worst names... Objects and obscure people might be worse than someone that was at least famous once.

That reporter in the video is smoking. I would have dragged her to the dressing room and proceeded with the mating.

all of you can just chill...i live just across the border from where this happened. In Tn, you have a year to finalize the name. He and his wife may change the name on the birth certificate within the first year of the child's birth. After that they will have to go thru the courts. Therefore the wife is able to change the name to Ava Grace, which is most likely what will happen and no one will hear a word about that.

Forum List

Back