Dudes: Sex in the morning or the evening.

Dudes: Sex in the morning or the evening.

• In the morning!

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • In the evening!

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
The general answer is yes. I will say though that when I was first married some 30 years ago, the absolute best was in the middle of the night. I'd wake up horny, start messing with her until she woke up horny and we'd go after it. Now we are up and down all night with sore joints or to go pee. Ah, the good old days!

Just curious.

While dating..I generally find that I have sex more in the evening..

But once in a stable relationship..it's in the morning.

Guys?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLi7xqDHehY]YouTube - ‪TEN WHEEL DRIVE: Morning Much Better‬‏[/ame]

Definitely morning, half the time I wake up with a hard-on, nice to have some place to put it. On the weekends, if I take some girl home it's usually 3am and I'm far too drunk or tired to really want to do anything.

Definitely morning, half the time I wake up with a hard-on, nice to have some place to put it. On the weekends, if I take some girl home it's usually 3am and I'm far too drunk or tired to really want to do anything.

LOL so why bring her home?:razz:

Because its a known fact that if you hold on to a tit and an ass cheek the room wont spin.

LOL so why bring her home?:razz:

Because its a known fact that if you hold on to a tit and an ass cheek the room wont spin.

Really? Because I've found the exact opposite. Of course, I preceed it with whispering in her ear, "this is the way your sister likes it".

Forum List

Back