Dubya’s back.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Crixus, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Crixus

Crixus Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,986

Republicans are pretty stupid about this. Graham, Cornen and the like missed it last election. Trump supporters diddnt send Trump to Washington. America did. He was sent as an ass whipping to every mother fucker on capital hill. Trump was not just a warning to democrats it’s a Warner to all of them. If those guys up there keep screwing around and grabassing then 2018 will be worse. Then 2020 will be a blood bath. For both parties.

2. Sundance508

Sundance508 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,807
    heheh I could not agree more...I wonder who wrote the speech for him and even more interesting who was it that convinced him anyone would take him seriously.

But the speech is very revealing of the mind set of elitist republicans as in if you stand up for America you are a bigot. If you oppose globalism aka open borders you are a bigot. If you do not think everyone is equal...you are a bigot. etc.etc. and so on and so forth. We all know the drill.

Anyhow...the shrub proves you can take the elitist establishment republican away from the East Coast...but you cannot take the east coast republican elitist mentality out of him.

He and hillary should team up...would make a great pair but who would play the dummy? Well, obviously both of them would have to.

3. Sundance508

Sundance508 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,807
    So if he was slender, handsome and had a big wick you would love him? Typical woman.

4. Sundance508

Sundance508 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,807
    Bush trotted around the world touting islam as a religion of peace....being the puppet he was and is.

It is time to redo the republican party ....reject the elitists, embrace working folks and rename the party...any suggestions for that?

5. Sundance508

Sundance508 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,807
    You really think bush would know the definition of 'nativism'--I doubt that even on here very many do.....?
    na·tiv·ism
    ˈnādəˌvizəm/
    noun
    1. 1.
      the theory or doctrine that concepts, mental capacities, and mental structures are innate rather than acquired or learned.
    2. 2.
      US
      the policy of protecting the interests of native-born or established inhabitants against those of immigrants.
    Anyhow bush has finally revealed his true colors....the more astute of us knew it long ago.

6. Desperado

Desperado Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,065
    Proving once again what a RINO he is. Bush, Obama and the Clintons are best buddies. The cannot be trusted.

7. Sundance508

Sundance508 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,807
    bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whut you got against pussy? Everyone needs a handfull. heheh

8. Sundance508

Sundance508 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,807
    I think we should do everything possible to promote hillary as the democratic nominee in 2020.

9. Sundance508

Sundance508 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,807
    I would rate him a tad head of carter and carter a tad head of obama and obama at the bottom of the barrel.

I said awhile back when hillary began to neglect her make-up you would know the end is approaching. I doubt most of her supporters recognize her now without her makeup....was it really just make up....I think it was more like some hollywood state of the art masque.

10. basquebromance

basquebromance Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,669
    The Make America Great Again party!