Dubya’s back.

I love watching Trump supporters act as if they didn't vote for Bush or McCain. They have the integrity of a jail house snitch. :lol:

Bush condemns limiting immigration, then warns of terrorism, disease, criminal gangs & drug trafficking abroad. Yeah, let's bring them here!

2004 Dems: Bush is Hitler
2012 Dems: Romney killed a woman w/ cancer
2017 Dems: Why can't Trump be like Bush or Mitt

I heard a conservative radio talker today (who knows which one) theorizing on Bush's motivations for the speech. Every theory they came up with was based on some political motivation. He's trying to do this, he's trying to do that.

Interestingly, none of their theories was "maybe he was just expressing his opinion".

I heard a conservative radio talker today (who knows which one) theorizing on Bush's motivations for the speech. Every theory they came up with was based on some political motivation. He's trying to do this, he's trying to do that.

Interestingly, none of their theories was "maybe he was just expressing his opinion".
Interestingly enough, the Bush's are part of the swamp and he had political motivation to do what he did. Sorry, but Occam's razor doesn't apply where agendas are fueled by liars. Unless used to determine lying.

Last edited:
2004 Dems: Bush is Hitler
2012 Dems: Romney killed a woman w/ cancer
2017 Dems: Why can't Trump be like Bush or Mitt

2000 Repubs: Bush is awesome
2004 Repubs: Bush is awesome
2008 Repubs: McCain is awesome
2012 Repubs: Romney is awesome
2016 Repubs: Bush, McCain and Romney are RINOs, traitors, liberals :mad:

Obama today said he "laments the politics of division."

What a joke. Obama is the most divisive President this country has ever had.

It amuses me that people who, more than likely, spent eight years defending Bush 43 and singing his praises now rush to denigrate the man for speaking the truth as he, and many others, see it.
----------------------------------------------------- reasonable comment HJ , my story is that i voted for 'gwb' once but never did vote for him his second run . 'gwb' and all 'bushes' are mexican [in spirit] and love third worlders being imported into the USA . ------------- I say that the reason for their love of third worlders , mexicans in particular is to give 'jebitos' son 'jorge' a voter base HJ mick .

I love watching Trump supporters act as if they didn't vote for Bush or McCain. They have the integrity of a jail house snitch. :lol:
People make mistakes, but voting Hillary is worst than any mistake. It is pure ignorance.

It amuses me that people who, more than likely, spent eight years defending Bush 43 and singing his praises now rush to denigrate the man for speaking the truth as he, and many others, see it.
Same way they supported McCain in 2008 but then turned on him. IF they were so awful, why did they put them up as their GOP nominees?

They're worse than a pack of rabid dogs.

People make mistakes, but voting Hillary is worst than any mistake. It is pure ignorance.

People make mistakes? Bush. McCain. Romney. All of them are called the worse names in the book by Republicans now. The Republican voters lack any credibility when they pretend everything is just fine and dandy with Trump now.

People make mistakes? Bush. McCain. Romney. All of them are called the worse names in the book by Republicans now. The Republican voters lack any credibility when they pretend everything is just fine and dandy with Trump now.
Agreed. Funny thing is Ds love their assholes like Bubba and Big Ears unconditionally.

Watch the unhinged Trump-hating far left -- who roundly excoriated dopey Bush for WMD/Iraq invasion (rightly so) -- make the moron into a god now

Agreed. Funny thing is Ds love their assholes like Bubba and Big Ears unconditionally.

Say what you want about the Democrats, but they keep up their act. Republicans support their guy till the end, but the second they lose an election or step out of of office they're like, "Yeah, we were just pretending that wasn't a complete shit show the whole time."

Say what you want about the Democrats, but they keep up their act. Republicans support their guy till the end, but the second they lose an election or step out of of office they're like, "Yeah, we were just pretending that wasn't a complete shit show the whole time."
Silly. When you grow up hopefully you will come to understand there is little difference between the two crime families.

Forum List

Back