Dubya’s back.

What did he say you disagree with?

He should just keep his mouth shut and disappear. Nobody needs wisdom for bush....any of them.

Perhaps. I was looking for something more specific though.

His comments on divisive politics to start. Ask John “Tumor” McCain about that. Hell, even John Kerry felt the sting of the Bush political hit machine. No one cares what he has to say. He needs to go back to Main where he is from.

It amuses me that people who, more than likely, spent eight years defending Bush 43 and singing his praises now rush to denigrate the man for speaking the truth as he, and many others, see it.

It amuses me that people who, more than likely, spent eight years defending Bush 43 and singing his praises now rush to denigrate the man for speaking the truth as he, and many others, see it.
"More than likely" means that you don't know what they did. LOL!

"More than likely" means that you don't know what they did. LOL!

We can probably check. I assume the forum has a lot of history.

He should just keep his mouth shut and disappear. Nobody needs wisdom for bush....any of them.

His comments on divisive politics to start. Ask John “Tumor” McCain about that. Hell, even John Kerry felt the sting of the Bush political hit machine. No one cares what he has to say. He needs to go back to Main where he is from.

There is a reason why he hasn't been out trying to get votes for republican candidates.

There is a reason why he hasn't been out trying to get votes for republican candidates.

Yup. He should just go back under his rock.

Same way they supported McCain in 2008 but then turned on him. IF they were so awful, why did they put them up as their GOP nominees?

Never liked. Booosh. He was a piece of shit when he ran Texas as he is a piece of shit now. But my Sons like him. Oldest went to Iraq twice and my youngest three times to Afghanistan. They volunteered so that’s on them. I just did not vote those years.

The Left made movies about hating Bush.
They wrote songs about hating Bush.
They attacked Bush in every Newscast.
They had TV shows about hating Bush.

Bush is angry about his lame brother losing the GOP nomination.
Bush has joined the Dirty Democrats for open borders.
Controlling immigration is not hate, intolerance or "white supremacy", it's just common sense.
All countries have immigration laws and no country allows as much illegal immigration as America does.
The Democratic Party wants more third world voters because it regards mainstream middle class American voters as its enemy.

Not to be a contrarian, but where were the not-so-subtle racism lectures when Obama and Holder were picking society apart at the seams?

I wish ex politicians, the Bushes .....the Clintons of this world would stay at home......painting, walking in the woods (or breaking their toes ...whatever)....and stay out of politics.

is that so difficult to understand *sigh* :rolleyes-41:

There can be no reconciliation with war criminals like George W. Bush. Why the hell is he being revered by the media right now? The empire doesn't care about morality. It only cares about power.

And as before no one listened. Like tumor boy McCain Dubya thinks people give a fuck what he says. I mean, he started all this negative campaign shit. What a piece of shit. Hope he falls off his bike moves back to Maine and dies.
Every word Bush spoke was the truth. That’s what pisses you off so much.

Bush condemned "nationalism distorted into nativism."

He derided "discourse degraded by casual cruelty."

He acknowledged that "our politics seems more vulnerable to conspiracy theories and outright fabrication."

And, most importantly, Bush said that "bigotry seems emboldened."

Dubya hit it out of the park and the best part was he wrote his own speech.

Not only could trump never write a speech he has trouble following the words written for him.

Imagine you still supporting this dunce, this charlatan, this horrendous human being.
It says so much about YOU as a person.

Just calling John McCain “ tumor boy”
clearly shows you and trump are two birds of a feather in the inhumane dept.

There can be no reconciliation with war criminals like George W. Bush. Why the hell is he being revered by the media right now? The empire doesn't care about morality. It only cares about power.
For as bad as Bush was as a president, he’s Mahatma Gandhi compared to the pussygrabber.

Forum List

Back