Dubya’s back.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
And as before no one listened. Like tumor boy McCain Dubya thinks people give a fuck what he says. I mean, he started all this negative campaign shit. What a piece of shit. Hope he falls off his bike moves back to Maine and dies.

W's trying to get those poll numbers up. The man has an insatiable desire to be liked, especially by the left, hence all the liberal policies.

Last edited:
The Bush family is very pro mexican. Jeb is so pro mexican, that he accidentally filled out a voter registration form stating that he was hispanic.

The Bush family is very pro mexican. Jeb is so pro mexican, that he accidentally filled out a voter registration form stating that he was hispanic.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 'jebitos' personal family is half mexican , take a look at his kids . His peasant wife is ALL MEX from some little 'mex' village . All 'bushs' had plans for 'jebito' as ALL the 'spanish speakers' , mexicans and similar types would vote for him if he had run for 'president' . ----------------------------------- and as comment about his Accidently calling himself 'hispanic' , its my opinion that that was done purposely to get 'jebito' in the news for his mexicans , hispanics in the USA .

And as before no one listened. Like tumor boy McCain Dubya thinks people give a fuck what he says. I mean, he started all this negative campaign shit. What a piece of shit. Hope he falls off his bike moves back to Maine and dies.
I never thought I'd say I missed him. Well, Trump thus far hasn't invaded anyone over ... nothing. Yet.

George W. Bush is an ignorant, spoiled, egotistical fop. He's also a war criminal.

While it is not widely known, the World Court has convicted George W. Bush, along with the conspirators in his cabinet, of war crimes. Fortunately for that criminal gang the U.S. is not a cooperative participant in the World Court.
George W. Bush Convicted of War Crimes, Can’t Leave U.S. Fearing Arrest

What this means is if Bush leaves the U.S. he risks being arrested and transported to Kuala Lumpur -- where he very likely would be sentenced to death and hanged.

Personally, I believe the George W. Bush gang of war criminals should be arrested by U.S. officials and turned over to the Iraqi government with our apology for what they did to that country. It might serve to soften the hatred that radical Islamists have for us.

Last edited:

I hope he drop-kicks Trump in the nuts before he goes.

George W. Bush is an ignorant, spoiled, egotistical fop. He's also a war criminal.

While it is not widely known, the World Court has convicted George W. Bush, along with the conspirators in his cabinet, of war crimes. Fortunately for that criminal gang the U.S. is not a cooperative participant in the World Court.
George W. Bush Convicted of War Crimes, Can’t Leave U.S. Fearing Arrest

What this means is if Bush leaves the U.S. he risks being arrested and transported to Kuala Lumpur -- where he very likely would be sentenced to death and hanged.

Personally, I believe the George W. Bush gang of war criminals should be arrested by U.S. officials and turned over to the Iraqi government with our apology for what they did to that country. It might serve to soften the hatred that radical Islamists have for us.

Oh, come on! Look at your source! That is the dumbest thing posted today, and believe me that is beating some stiff competition!

Retract this asinine statement now!

Voter registration forms do not even list race, but I am sure you knew that,

It’s no secret. The Bush clan as well as the Perry clan are extreamly invested in Mexico. That’s why they both tried amnesty and still bang the drum for it.

Forum List

Back