Dubya’s back.

Watch the unhinged Trump-hating far left -- who roundly excoriated dopey Bush for WMD/Iraq invasion (rightly so) -- make the moron into a god now

Republicans are pretty stupid about this. Graham, Cornen and the like missed it last election. Trump supporters diddnt send Trump to Washington. America did. He was sent as an ass whipping to every mother fucker on capital hill. Trump was not just a warning to democrats it’s a Warner to all of them. If those guys up there keep screwing around and grabassing then 2018 will be worse. Then 2020 will be a blood bath. For both parties.

And as before no one listened. Like tumor boy McCain Dubya thinks people give a fuck what he says. I mean, he started all this negative campaign shit. What a piece of shit. Hope he falls off his bike moves back to Maine and dies.

heheh I could not agree more...I wonder who wrote the speech for him and even more interesting who was it that convinced him anyone would take him seriously.

But the speech is very revealing of the mind set of elitist republicans as in if you stand up for America you are a bigot. If you oppose globalism aka open borders you are a bigot. If you do not think everyone is equal...you are a bigot. etc.etc. and so on and so forth. We all know the drill.

Anyhow...the shrub proves you can take the elitist establishment republican away from the East Coast...but you cannot take the east coast republican elitist mentality out of him.

He and hillary should team up...would make a great pair but who would play the dummy? Well, obviously both of them would have to.

I love watching Trump supporters act as if they didn't vote for Bush or McCain. They have the integrity of a jail house snitch. :lol:

Hey, I voted for Bush, but hate trumps ugly fat ass.
I love watching Trump supporters act as if they didn't vote for Bush or McCain. They have the integrity of a jail house snitch. :lol:

Hey, I voted for Bush, but hate trumps ugly fat ass.

So if he was slender, handsome and had a big wick you would love him? Typical woman.

Bush condemns limiting immigration, then warns of terrorism, disease, criminal gangs & drug trafficking abroad. Yeah, let's bring them here!

Bush trotted around the world touting islam as a religion of peace....being the puppet he was and is.

It is time to redo the republican party ....reject the elitists, embrace working folks and rename the party...any suggestions for that?

And as before no one listened. Like tumor boy McCain Dubya thinks people give a fuck what he says. I mean, he started all this negative campaign shit. What a piece of shit. Hope he falls off his bike moves back to Maine and dies.
Every word Bush spoke was the truth. That’s what pisses you off so much.

Bush condemned "nationalism distorted into nativism."

He derided "discourse degraded by casual cruelty."

He acknowledged that "our politics seems more vulnerable to conspiracy theories and outright fabrication."

And, most importantly, Bush said that "bigotry seems emboldened."

Dubya hit it out of the park and the best part was he wrote his own speech.

Not only could trump never write a speech he has trouble following the words written for him.

Imagine you still supporting this dunce, this charlatan, this horrendous human being.
It says so much about YOU as a person.

Just calling John McCain “ tumor boy”
clearly shows you and trump are two birds of a feather in the inhumane dept.

You really think bush would know the definition of 'nativism'--I doubt that even on here very many do.....?
na·tiv·ism
ˈnādəˌvizəm/
noun
  1. 1.
    the theory or doctrine that concepts, mental capacities, and mental structures are innate rather than acquired or learned.
  2. 2.
    US
    the policy of protecting the interests of native-born or established inhabitants against those of immigrants.
Anyhow bush has finally revealed his true colors....the more astute of us knew it long ago.

Proving once again what a RINO he is. Bush, Obama and the Clintons are best buddies. The cannot be trusted.

There can be no reconciliation with war criminals like George W. Bush. Why the hell is he being revered by the media right now? The empire doesn't care about morality. It only cares about power.
For as bad as Bush was as a president, he’s Mahatma Gandhi compared to the pussygrabber.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whut you got against pussy? Everyone needs a handfull. heheh

I think we should do everything possible to promote hillary as the democratic nominee in 2020.

I would rate him a tad head of carter and carter a tad head of obama and obama at the bottom of the barrel.
I wish ex politicians, the Bushes .....the Clintons of this world would stay at home......painting, walking in the woods (or breaking their toes ...whatever)....and stay out of politics.

is that so difficult to understand *sigh* :rolleyes-41:

I said awhile back when hillary began to neglect her make-up you would know the end is approaching. I doubt most of her supporters recognize her now without her makeup....was it really just make up....I think it was more like some hollywood state of the art masque.

Bush condemns limiting immigration, then warns of terrorism, disease, criminal gangs & drug trafficking abroad. Yeah, let's bring them here!

Bush trotted around the world touting islam as a religion of peace....being the puppet he was and is.

It is time to redo the republican party ....reject the elitists, embrace working folks and rename the party...any suggestions for that?

The Make America Great Again party!

It amuses me that people who, more than likely, spent eight years defending Bush 43 and singing his praises now rush to denigrate the man for speaking the truth as he, and many others, see it.

These are the same people who filled their bellies with Bush's ***.

Now, that *** is curdled and sour.

And they are hungry for Trump's ***...and their bellies floweth over.

George W. Bush is an ignorant, spoiled, egotistical fop. He's also a war criminal.

While it is not widely known, the World Court has convicted George W. Bush, along with the conspirators in his cabinet, of war crimes. Fortunately for that criminal gang the U.S. is not a cooperative participant in the World Court.
George W. Bush Convicted of War Crimes, Can’t Leave U.S. Fearing Arrest

What this means is if Bush leaves the U.S. he risks being arrested and transported to Kuala Lumpur -- where he very likely would be sentenced to death and hanged.

Personally, I believe the George W. Bush gang of war criminals should be arrested by U.S. officials and turned over to the Iraqi government with our apology for what they did to that country. It might serve to soften the hatred that radical Islamists have for us.
Even war criminal, Bush, thinks Trump is an ass.

You know, Dubya wouldn't say word one when Obama was in office, but now it's open season because somebody beat his brother. This is exactly why we hate the establishment. This is exactly the kind of tone deaf posturing we're tired of.

You know, Dubya wouldn't say word one when Obama was in office, but now it's open season because somebody beat his brother. This is exactly why we hate the establishment. This is exactly the kind of tone deaf posturing we're tired of.

Yes.

W was silent during BO's reign of shit, because he is no different from BO. Both man are statists, big government elitists, warmongers, and criminals.

W likely admired BO's actions, because the MSM allowed BO to do whatever he wanted without criticism or consequence. That same MSM treated W with disdain, suspicion, and condemnation. Thus preventing W from doing the unconstitutional shit BO got away with.

It amuses me that people who, more than likely, spent eight years defending Bush 43 and singing his praises now rush to denigrate the man for speaking the truth as he, and many others, see it.

Remember when any criticism of Bush was labeled as Bush Derangement Syndrome?

Yet they just don't get it. It's that fucking entitled east coast Kennedy attitude that just galls me so! When ever I hear dub ya talk in his fake ass Texan accent espousing his compassionate conservative Joal Olstine bull shit it makes me hate his ass all that much more.

Remember when any criticism of Bush was labeled as Bush Derangement Syndrome?
Yes...but today most Americans consider him a terrible president. Yet many Americans today think Big Ears was great, yet he was no different from W.

Fuck up no?

Forum List

Back