Dreams

Mine are very vivid, but I don't or can't remember them more than a minute or so after I wake up.

That USED to happen to me. Like you have a vague "feeling" about your dream, but, like something on the tip of your tongue, can't quite remember.....
Not sure why the change...maybe age :)
Not quite. I have a grasp of the dream vividly for a few moments, then it fades as if a digital image's pixels go gray quickly.

Don't laugh, but ever since I was a kid, I always had dreams of my future...So far I have had the same life as my dreams.....

Don't laugh, but ever since I was a kid, I always had dreams of my future...So far I have had the same life as my dreams.....
65402-just-livin-the-dream-gif-zoola-4hue.gif

Had another dream last night about a home invasion and being shot!
I guess they "got" everyone else in the house, I was hiding in a corner DUH (instead of behind something) either way the guy shot me but didn't do anything to me - so I was walking around looking for another place to hide and another guy caught me and tried to stab me but was only a flesh would so I started mocking him about not being able to hurt me and he ran off...?

I've had vivid recurring dreams that I haven't been able to identify - until now.
I somehow find myself connected to the internet and most of the times, things happen that I can't seem to control.
Really frustrating. Know what to do to stop it but it won't work.

Forum List

Back