Drawing The Legal Line

At least we share an interest in music.
I love playin at playin guitar- I'm a pretty good vocal stylist as well (not the sme as a good singer LOL)- I remember I had at least one recital when I was a sprout- I was nervous as hell- other than that, not much of what I learned stayed with me- my son's mom (ex wife) was a fair to middlin' church organist though- LOL

At least we share an interest in music.
I love playin at playin guitar- I'm a pretty good vocal stylist as well (not the sme as a good singer LOL)- I remember I had at least one recital when I was a sprout- I was nervous as hell- other than that, not much of what I learned stayed with me- my son's mom (ex wife) was a fair to middlin' church organist though- LOL

I gave several recitals at Steinway Hall....but never good enough to get across the street to Carnegie.
Such is life.

It is not only the people of Alabama who were denied their rights......

7. In 2002, the Board of Education in Cobb County, Georgia, placed stickers inside their biology textbooks stating: “This textbook contains material on evolution. Evolution is a theory, not a fact, regarding the origin of living things. This material should be approached with an open mind, studied carefully, and critically considered.”

In August 2002, the pro-Darwin American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) filed a lawsuit calling the stickers an unconstitutional establishment of religion. “Text of Cobb County Disclaimer,” Approved by Cobb County Board of Education, Thursday, March 28, 2002. Available online (June 2006) at:

Art Toalston, “ ‘Balanced education’ in science: Atlanta-area school board holds firm,” Baptist Press, September 27, 2002. Available online (June 2006) at: 'Balanced education' in science: Atlanta-area school board holds firm.

In January 2005, U.S. District Judge Clarence Cooper sided with the ACLU and ruled that “the distinction of evolution as a theory rather than a fact is the distinction that religiously motivated individuals have specifically asked school boards to make in the most recent anti-evolution movement.... Therefore, the sticker must be removed from all of the textbooks into which it has been placed.”
“Judge: Evolution Stickers Unconstitutional,” CNN (January 13, 2005). Available online (June 2006) at: http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/01/13/evolution.textbooks.ruling/index.html. “Background Information on Cobb County School District v. Selman,” Discovery Institute, December 16, 2005. Available online (June 2006) at: Background Information on Cobb County School District v. Selman

A Board of Education, elected by the people of Georgia, had made a decision to apprise student about a fact….that Darwin is theory, and not a proven fact.
True, and innocuous.....but dangerous according to the neo-Marxists of the ACLU and the judiciary.

What damage would have ensued if children were told the truth?
And what possible compelling government interest could this represent????

. The ACLU got a judge to find the sticker unconstitutional.
Got that?
That's a judge finding that evolution is a fact.

So...turns our it isn't science or religion...it's political!

How often have we seen the Left get a tyrant in black robes to rubber stamp something they couldn't get the people to agree to?

“ATLANTA-A federal judge today ruled that placing disclaimer stickers warning that evolution is "a theory, not a fact" in public school science textbooks is an unconstitutional government intrusion on religious liberty.” Federal Judge Orders Georgia School District to Remove Evolution Disclaimers

And, as an American....or any faith, or no faith.....how to support this thought control????

And, as an American....or any faith, or no faith.....how to support this thought control????
As a human- place of origin is immaterial- Public Education is little more than a tool for practicing conformity-
So, to allude to thinking critically, to the masses, is peeing in the wind-

The tide will turn, the pendulum will swing. Eventually. I just hope it happens sooner rather than later.

As a human- place of origin is immaterial- Public Education is little more than a tool for practicing conformity-
So, to allude to thinking critically, to the masses, is peeing in the wind-

The tide will turn, the pendulum will swing. Eventually. I just hope it happens sooner rather than later.

I see no hope of wresting the school system back from the neo-Marxists.

But....I am a card-carrying pessimist.

All too often we make the mistake of believing that ‘law’ and ‘justice’ are synonymous.

"Justice is incidental to law and order." J.Edgar Hoover

1.When I think of America, it is a place where each of us makes the rules for our own lives, our own happiness, it is a place for self-determination. The boundaries are spelled out in the only document the American people have agreed to be governed by: the United States Constitution.

It is very specific as to what the federal government can control about each of us. And that document covers the executive branch, the legislative…..and the judiciary.
In fact, nowhere in the document does it give the judiciary the powers it has purloined.

2. Let's consider where we 'draw the line.'
If the Supreme Court either voted ‘aye’ on a bill, or created its own laws, as it all too often does, for example, that mandated that every American view Hitler and his concentration camps in government building, and boo accordingly, every day (OK…so you read 1984), even though we all agree about Hitler,…..would the passage of this law be acceptable? Think about that….because we are there already.

Can you find the authority in the document above?

3. OK, we all hate Hitler, but where is there an authority in the law, to insist that everyone hisssss and boo at Hitler?

There is no such authority? OK….now check this out:

In 1996, the Alabama State Board of Education voted to place labels inside biology textbooks stating (in part): “This textbook discusses evolution, a controversial theory some scientists present as a scientific explanation for the origin of living things, such as plants, animals, and humans. No one was present when life first appeared on Earth. Therefore, any statement about life’s origins should be considered as theory, not fact.” The labels continued: “Evolution also refers to the unproven belief that random, undirected forces produced a world of living things.” Norris Anderson, “The Alabama Insert: A Call for Impartial Science,” Access Research Network, May 15, 1996. Available online (June 2006) at: The Alabama Insert - A Call for Impartial Science: Anderson, Norris.

" As one who was involved with promoting the Alabama Insert I can honestly say that I am unaware of any attempt to use the Insert to bring creationism into the classroom.
On the contrary, the reasons for supporting the Insert were to keep religious indoctrination out of the science classroom, whether it be theistic or anti-theistic, and to promote full disclosure of both the strengths and weaknesses of all scientific theories." The Alabama Insert - A Call for Impartial Science: Anderson, Norris

4. Be clear: the word “unproven” is accurate. It is correct.

In 1996, biologists Scott Gilbert, John Opitz, and Rudolf Raff wrote in the journal Developmental Biology: “Genetics might be adequate for explaining
microevolution, but microevolutionary changes in gene frequency were not seen as able to turn a reptile into a mammal or to convert a fish into an amphibian. Microevolution looks at adaptations that concern the survival of the fittest, not the arrival of the fittest…. The origin of species—Darwin’s problem—remains unsolved.”

"And let us dispose of a common misconception. The complete transmutation of even one animal species into a different species has never been directly observed either in the laboratory or in the field." Dean H. Kenyon (Professor of Biology, San Francisco State University), affidavit presented to the U.S. Supreme Court, No. 85-1513, Brief of Appellants, prepared under the direction of William J. Guste, Jr., Attorney General of the State of Louisiana, October 1985, p. A-16.

5. If there is no proof for Darwin’s Theory, what is the harm in the Alabama Board of Education placing that sticker in the textbook? From a legal perspective….do they have the right? If the Board was an elected body by the people of the state, do they have a say in what is taught?

BTW.....
“Two-thirds of Americans say that creationism should be taught alongside evolution in public schools,” according to the New York Times. Teaching of Creationism Is Endorsed in New Survey

But even among those persuaded of Darwin’s theory, “18% said that evolution was ‘guided by a supreme being.’ “ Ibid.

Freedom of thought, it seems, is an inconvenience to those with a position to protect…and an income to insure….and an ideology to support.

Where is the legal authority to tell Americans what to believe????
When it is based on science not mere belief.

Notice how the apologists for neo-Marxism, Darwinism, ignore the statements showing that the theory remains unproven. Here's an interesting sidenote.

8. Once, the argument went to trial. The legendary Scopes Monkey Trial revealed the fragile footing the Darwinists stand on.

“The Tennessee legislature had passed as a symbolic measure a statute prohibiting the teaching of evolution, which the governor signed only with the explicit understanding that the ban would not be enforced…. Opponents of the law (and some people who just wanted to put Dayton, Tennessee, on the map) engineered a test case. A former substitute teacher named Scopes, who wasn’t sure whether he had ever actually taught evolution, volunteered to be the defendant…

....the principal spokesman for evolution during the 1920s was Henry Fairfield Osborn, Director of the American Museum of Natural History. Osborn relied heavily upon the notorious Piltdown Man fossil, now known to be a fraud, and he was delighted to confirm the discovery of a supposedly pre-human fossil tooth by the paleontologist Harold Cooke in Bryan’s home state of Nebraska. Thereafter Osborn prominently featured “Nebraska Man” (scientific designation: Hesperopithecus haroldcookii) in his antifundamentalist newspaper articles and radio broadcasts, until the tooth was discovered to be from a peccary, a kind of pig.”
Johnson, “Darwin On Trial”

1594656284247.png

And another state whose citizens lost their freedom to the neo-Marxist Darwinist Axis.

9. “Louisiana’s statute never went into effect because a federal judge promptly held it unconstitutional as an “establishment of religion.” In 1987 the Supreme Court of the United States affirmed this decision by a seven to two majority. The Louisiana law was unconstitutional, said the majority opinion by Justice William Brennan, because its purpose “was clearly to advance the religious viewpoint that a supernatural being created humankind.”

Not so, said the dissenting opinion by Justice Antonin Scalia, because “The people of Louisiana, including those who are Christian fundamentalists, are quite entitled, as a secular matter, to have whatever scientific evidence there may be against evolution presented in their schools, just as Mr. Scopes was entitled to present whatever scientific evidence there was for it.

…the Louisiana legislature had acted on the premise that legitimate scientific objections to “evolution” were being suppressed. Some might doubt that such objections exist, ….considering that the state had been given no opportunity to show what balanced treatment would mean in practice.

In addition, the creation-scientists were arguing that the teaching of evolution itself had a religious objective, namely to discredit the idea that a supernatural being created mankind. Taking all this into account, Justice Scalia thought that the Constitution permitted the legislature to give people offended by the allegedly dogmatic teaching of evolution a fair opportunity to reply.” Johnson, Op. Cit.

As a conservative, Scalia was pro-freedom, pro-liberty. Brennan, on the other side, despised the United States Constitution, as so many Liberals do.

J. Edgar Hoover was a worthless traitor. And so is anyone who believes that justice is incidental to law and order.

"That it is better 100 guilty Persons should escape than that one innocent Person should suffer, is a Maxim that has been long and generally approved." -- Benjamin Franklin; from letter to Benjamin Vaughan, March 14, 1785

J. Edgar Hoover was a worthless traitor. And so is anyone who believes that justice is incidental to law and order.

"That it is better 100 guilty Persons should escape than that one innocent Person should suffer, is a Maxim that has been long and generally approved." -- Benjamin Franklin; from letter to Benjamin Vaughan, March 14, 1785

"J. Edgar Hoover was a worthless traitor. And so is anyone who believes that justice is incidental to law and order. "

Based on your expertise in the area of 'traitors,' was Franklin Delano Roosevelt a traitor.....after all....

1. Roosevelt offered up the lives of everyone in Eastern Europe to his lord and master, Joseph 'Koba' Stalin

2. He made certain that Stalin's plans continued after his death: the creation of the United Nations

3. He extended the Depression by years.

4. He disposed of the Constitution

5. He imposed Mussolini's Fascist policies and called it 'the New Deal

6. He turned over command of our military actions in WWII to Stalin, and cost multiple thousands of US soldiers' deaths.

7. He made certain that communism survived the war, and thrived afterwards.

8. Without his efforts, there would be no Red China, no Korean War, and no Vietnamese War

9. ...and he is the proximate explanation for the cultural Marxism prevalent in society today.

10. He was a racist and a bigot how wanted only those ‘with the right sort of blood.’ Sounds like a Nazis, huh?

And, he inspired lying Leftists like you.

Last edited:

"J. Edgar Hoover was a worthless traitor. And so is anyone who believes that justice is incidental to law and order. "

Based on your expertise in the area of 'traitors,' was Franklin Delano Roosevelt a traitor.....after all....

1. Roosevelt offered up the lives of everyone in Eastern Europe to his lord and master, Joseph 'Koba' Stalin

2. He made certain that Stalin's plans continued after his death: the creation of the United Nations

6. He turned over command of our military actions in WWII to Stalin, and cost multiple thousands of US soldiers' deaths.

8. Without his efforts, there would be no Red China, no Korean War, and no Vietnamese War

9. ...and he is the proximate explanation for the cultural Marxism prevalent in society today.

10. He was a racist and a bigot how wanted only those ‘with the right sort of blood.’ Sounds like a Nazis, huh?

Do you wanna cancel FDR?

Do you wanna cancel FDR?

What a stupid question.

I am the furthest thing from that abortive 'cancel culture.'

I believe in truth, in history, in heritage.

The truth about this unAmerican, undeserving, failure as a President, Franklin Roosevelt, should be taught to every school child......and to adults like you.

I hope you noticed that every item in the 'legacy' I provided is undeniable.

And another state whose citizens lost their freedom to the neo-Marxist Darwinist Axis.

9. “Louisiana’s statute never went into effect because a federal judge promptly held it unconstitutional as an “establishment of religion.” In 1987 the Supreme Court of the United States affirmed this decision by a seven to two majority. The Louisiana law was unconstitutional, said the majority opinion by Justice William Brennan, because its purpose “was clearly to advance the religious viewpoint that a supernatural being created humankind.”

Not so, said the dissenting opinion by Justice Antonin Scalia, because “The people of Louisiana, including those who are Christian fundamentalists, are quite entitled, as a secular matter, to have whatever scientific evidence there may be against evolution presented in their schools, just as Mr. Scopes was entitled to present whatever scientific evidence there was for it.

…the Louisiana legislature had acted on the premise that legitimate scientific objections to “evolution” were being suppressed. Some might doubt that such objections exist, ….considering that the state had been given no opportunity to show what balanced treatment would mean in practice.

In addition, the creation-scientists were arguing that the teaching of evolution itself had a religious objective, namely to discredit the idea that a supernatural being created mankind. Taking all this into account, Justice Scalia thought that the Constitution permitted the legislature to give people offended by the allegedly dogmatic teaching of evolution a fair opportunity to reply.” Johnson, Op. Cit.

As a conservative, Scalia was pro-freedom, pro-liberty. Brennan, on the other side, despised the United States Constitution, as so many Liberals do.
There is even less scientific evidence for Religious points of view. If evolution is not knowledge worthy, how can Religion?

Forum List

Back