Dr Phil Exposes Child Sex Slave Ring

Is this woman's story true?

• She thinks it is true because she is delusional

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Her story is likely to be true. Our society is led by some who are monsters

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • She is lying, hoping to profit from her story

• Dr Phil is committing fraud by hiring this woman to play this role for entertainment and ratings

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I like popcorn

• Total voters
I watched a little of it.
But it made me so sick I couldn't finish it.
There are videos online that tell people how to carry sex slaves in luggage and other containers from one place to the other, how to gag an unwilling person without getting your fingers bitten, and more.

But it is all just artistic entertainment, of course.

People do not want to face this issue, let alone want to admit they support those who have been caught doing it, or if it's suggested they are involved in sex rings. That's why it keeps going. The sheep can't admit to the fact their little Gov . Parents would never do such things. If they knew how much money was being made off this bs maybe reality would smack them in the face. Doubtful though.

These same loons who can't fathom this exist, are going to be the same sheep who won't have a clue they legalized child molesters either.

upload_2017-3-26_14-12-5.png

Reading on another website that over 500 kids have disappeared in Washington DC since the beginning of 2017. Coincidence?

Dr Phil is full of shit. She may be telling the truth, but Phil is a con man that wants ratings.
Yeah, most of those TV talking heads are ratings driven types, as that is their bread and butter, isnt it?

Forum List

Back