The war on the family - tide is turning

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
One Million Moms launch own homosexual-free cartoon series
“Ryan Defrates: Secret Agent is an animated action-adventure series about a young spy with a whole lot to learn! He’s arrogant and reckless and always insists on working alone.

“That is, until the day he’s paired with a very unlikely partner… his mom! Deb Defrates is not a spy. She knows more about cutting coupons then cutting down on crime, but her wisdom and kindness somehow always seem to save the day."

Has anybody seen this cartoon yet ?

I cant wait to see it. Episode 3, Ryan tells a fag he is hellbound, looks the stand out show. Kids will love it.

One Million Moms launch own homosexual-free cartoon series
“Ryan Defrates: Secret Agent is an animated action-adventure series about a young spy with a whole lot to learn! He’s arrogant and reckless and always insists on working alone.

“That is, until the day he’s paired with a very unlikely partner… his mom! Deb Defrates is not a spy. She knows more about cutting coupons then cutting down on crime, but her wisdom and kindness somehow always seem to save the day."

Has anybody seen this cartoon yet ?

I cant wait to see it. Episode 3, Ryan tells a fag he is hellbound, looks the stand out show. Kids will love it.
Too bad he can't meet you. I wonder what he would say to you. . . .

He'd say 'pull your pants up you old fuck!

Forum List

Back