Dr.King: When people criticize Zionists,they mean Jews,You are talking anti-Semitism!

You're clearly stupid enough to miss the reference's point and the fact that the clown I was responding to uses the exact same type of references that you think I actually made. That, and Roudy isn't defending Jews.

But then you're an emotional child, and it's to be expected from someone like you, so utterly devoid of the ability to think rationally and abstractly.

You have my pity, Aisha.
You honestly think people dont see that you are a Jew hating asshole?

Stupid people who act solely on emotion, like you, might think that, but no one rational will.

I have absolutely nothing against Jews, nor can you point to anything I've ever said that's anti-semitic, so spare me your flailing attempts to portray me as such, child.
Skitt, you O.K.?

There you go again, thinking that it magically makes it so just because you say so.

It simply isn't the case that anti-Zionism equates to anti-Semitism. What you 'believe' is irrelevant to the actual meanings to the two different words.

It's not 'how it is'; it's how you're deluding yourself that it is.

I am willing to put my bet on it.

Do you consider yourself "Anti-Zionist"?

No, not really. I don't have a particular opinion on it.

Ok, so scratch that, you're not a good example.

One can criticize Jews, Israel or Zionists without being antisemetic.
And least that is the rational viewpoint.
;)

Yes but it is not the view point of the "Anti-Zionists" here.:eusa_silenced:

Ah, so now you're contradicting yourself.

Interesting.

How am I contradicting myself?

Didn't you see the
m0146.gif
there?

Last edited:
Did you just use Nazi symbolism against a person defending Jews?????????? You sir are a disgusting piece of shit.

You're clearly stupid enough to miss the reference's point and the fact that the clown I was responding to uses the exact same type of references that you think I actually made. That, and Roudy isn't defending Jews.

But then you're an emotional child, and it's to be expected from someone like you, so utterly devoid of the ability to think rationally and abstractly.

You have my pity, Aisha.
...And Jew hating asshole who disguises his hatred of Jews as Anti Zionism. This dork is a prime example of the type of anti Smeite that Dr. King was referring to in his quote.

One can criticize Jews, Israel or Zionists without being antisemetic.
And least that is the rational viewpoint.
;)
Criticising Israel or Jews is quite different than being against Zionism, you fucking idiot. Illiteracy and lack of education, another common denominator among Jew haters and Palestinian terrorist supporters.

You have my pity, Aisha.
...And Jew hating asshole who disguises his hatred of Jews as Anti Zionism. This dork is a prime example of the type of anti Smeite that Dr. King was referring to in his quote.

LOL! Yet more pathological nutjobbery from you, Frau Goebbels?

I'm have no opinion on Zionism and I'm simply not anti-semitic, no matter how hard you stamp your little feetsies.

I'm against illogic and semantic lunacy, two things that you exemplify to a great degree.

I think all those years of smoking meth have finally caught up to you, Frau Goebbels.

It is amusing to get negged for pointing out that mjollnir ( who will now be aptly called hammerbrain) was calling someone standing up for Jews a Nazi LOL

It is amusing to get negged for pointing out that mjollnir ( who will now be aptly called hammerbrain) was calling someone standing up for Jews a Nazi LOL

It's even more amusing that you're unable to follow along with what's actually happened in this thread.

No one is 'standing up for Jews' by conflating the terms anti-Zionist and anti-Semite.

Please try much harder just to be even a little less stupid.

And stop crying.

It's even more amusing that you're unable to follow along with what's actually happened in this thread.

No one is 'standing up for Jews' by conflating the terms anti-Zionist and anti-Semite.

And stop crying.

Hammerbrain you seem to be the one with the inability to understand the thread....Nor are you able to lie your way our of calling a person defending Jews a Nazi.

Oh I dont cry about being Negged it happens I do find it amusing when I get negged for pointing out the hypocrisy of Jew haters.

I'm have no opinion on Zionism and I'm simply not anti-semitic, no matter how hard you stamp your little feetsies.

I'm against illogic and semantic lunacy, two things that you exemplify to a great degree.

I think all those years of smoking meth have finally caught up to you, Frau Goebbels.
How about you shock us and say something intelligent for a change? You should put a diaper on your face because that is where all the bullshit is coming out of. Anybody who told you to "be yourself" couldn't have given you worse advice. Ha ha.

How can you accuse someone of nutjobbery, you delusional Nazi monkey?? Why don't you reread some of your posts from the past.
You are the illogical one ! I don't know if you're delusional or just plain retarded.. Maybe both ?? What a shitty combination

And stop crying.

Hammerbrain you seem to be the one with the inability to understand the thread....Nor are you able to lie your way our of calling a person defending Jews a Nazi.

Oh I dont cry about being Negged it happens I do find it amusing when I get negged for pointing out the hypocrisy of Jew haters.

No, sorry child, but no one was 'defending Jews' here. I've already pointed out why that is, but I see you can't face reality very well.

And nor can you show any hatred I have for Jews.

Must suck to live in fear like you do.

How can you accuse someone of nutjobbery, you delusional Nazi monkey?? Why don't you reread some of your posts from the past.
You are the illogical one ! I don't know if you're delusional or just plain retarded.. Maybe both ?? What a shitty combination

A. I'm accusing you of nuttjobbery, Frau Goebbels. It's quite easy, as you're clearly irrational and can react to things only with emotion.
B. You wouldn't know logic if it were sodomizing you which, ironically enough, it does with every post you make.

And stop crying.

No, sorry child, but no one was 'defending Jews' here. I've already pointed out why that is, but I see you can't face reality very well.

All any has to do is read any post you have about them to know you hate Jews LOL

All any has to do is read any post you have about them to know you hate Jews LOL

Whatever you need to tell yourself to make it through your day without breaking down, child.

Whatever you need to tell yourself to make it through your day without breaking down, child.

Do you honestly think just by acting like your posts dont exist makes it so?

Do you honestly think just by acting like your posts dont exist makes it so?

My posts exhibit no anti-Semitism whatsoever, poor, whining child.

Pity you're too stupid and emotionally insecure to admit that.

But then, you're still a child. No one expects you to.

There you go again, thinking that it magically makes it so just because you say so.

It simply isn't the case that anti-Zionism equates to anti-Semitism. What you 'believe' is irrelevant to the actual meanings to the two different words.

It's not 'how it is'; it's how you're deluding yourself that it is.

I long ago decided I did not want to proclaim myself to be an Anti Zionist and there is an organization calling themselves an Anti Zionist organization and sometimes I get emails from them and I cringe reading their name.

I long ago decided I did not want to proclaim myself to be an Anti Zionist and there is an organization calling themselves an Anti Zionist organization and sometimes I get emails from them and I cringe reading their name.

The problem lies with self identifying oneself as anti another person and it is compounded by the fact Zionism means different things to different people.

The problem lies with self identifying oneself as anti another person and it is compounded by the fact Zionism means different things to different people.

cringe not sherri ------they is you.

"" "different words" mean different things to different people """

do you write your petitions and briefs like that crap above?

Forum List

Back