Dr.King: When people criticize Zionists,they mean Jews,You are talking anti-Semitism!

Being against Zionism is being Anti-Semite. You know people don't accept antisemitism with open armes like they once used to, so you cover it with being "Anti-Zionists". But every mask, is this, just a mask. And Zionism, like JUDAISM, will survive.

"But the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and the more they spread abroad." (Exodus 1:12)

No, I'm sorry, but however desperately you want that to be the case, it's simply not.

You're becoming a tautological respondbot with no basis in linguistic reality.

And, no, citations from the OT have absolutely zero relevance to this topic.

Didn't think I'd have to ask this, but please be less stupid.

It is very well is the case.

Both Sherri and Loinboy had their maskes exposed as being Jew haters, Sherri basically clamed "Gentile" blood is more worthy than Jewish one, and compared to the Mrs.tact, my lean on religion is laughably minimalistic.

I believe that if you go down to the hearts of more then half of todays "Anti-Zionists" you'll find antisemism.

That is just how it is, and people are trying, not succeeding much, in hiding it.

You really are projecting, I keep calling Zionists on treating Gentiles as subhumans, with laws and practices inside Israel and the OPT that do not give equal rights to non Jews, and you accuse me essentially of what the Zionists do. I have never claimed Gentile blood is more worthy, I think all human life has value, to include all Gentiles and all Jews. Palestine was never a land where only Jews lived.

Lipush---in the USA ---one can detect a nazi pig---from LINGO All
professions have a lingo. A shoemaker can have a conversation with
another shoemaker in the presence of a non shoe maker ---which the non shoe maker will not understand because they have their own "LINGO" ...
Doctors do it occassionally at the bedsides of patients when it is better
that the patient not "get it"... Lawyers do it ALL THE TIME in the court room and even outside the courtroom sometimes...

I am not familiar with the shoemaker lingo----but I do have a bit of familiarity
with the othes-----ESPECIALLY the islamo nazi pig lingo. ----because I grew
up in a town which had once been an enclave for nazis and ---by the time
I was ten years old had read their literature.. Sherri's use of the term
"gentile" is very consistent with her islamo nazi pig status----chances
are she was BORN INTO IT... For the islamo nazi pig "JEWS" are
as VERY SPECIAL GROUP----people who are evil on an hereditary
basis--------sherri will deny it-----but that is actually what she believes.

Of course a jew COULD convert to whatever filth is her creed and
be redeemed-----sorta. Try to understand---hints of this filth, if
she is christian, actually show up in some of her standard childhood
stories and legends. Even in writings in church "prayer books"----
if she is as old as am I. Most of that crap has been removed ---and
most american christians have overcome it----but some CLING
to it.

HOWEVER.. my take on sherri is that she USES some left-over
JEW HATE which can still exist in the hearts of christians
in order to garner support for the ISLAMIC CAUSE.. Muslims
BEGAN to "love" Jesus ----sometime in the 1970s for
political reasons-----and began a campaign citing Israeli and
Jewish OPPRESSION OF "GENTILES" When I was a child
----way back----circa 1960 the claim was that jews
oppressed "christians and ---also "arabs" .. At that
time I was reading the islamo nazi propaganda
which had been written by nazi war criminals who found
refuge in egypt and syria... "muslim" was not
an issue back then. Being a child----It was not even
clear to me that there was a relationship between
"arab" and "muslim" ---All the Lebanese people I knew
were christian with a few jews in the mix.

If she is not young----she certainly learned some of
the filth she spits----in her chiidhood----considering the
ethnic backgroud she voluntarily divulged, if it is
factual

Last edited:

Both Sherri and Loinboy had their maskes exposed as being Jew haters, Sherri basically clamed "Gentile" blood is more worthy than Jewish one, and compared to the Mrs.tact, my lean on religion is laughably minimalistic.

I believe that if you go down to the hearts of more then half of todays "Anti-Zionists" you'll find antisemism.

That is just how it is, and people are trying, not succeeding much, in hiding it.
You keep calling me a "jew-hater", yet you cannot name one reason why! That's because this is your standard response to anyone who criticizes Israel or zionism. You "act" like the only reason a person would do that, is because they obviously must hate jews and yet, you completely dismiss the fact that there may be "other" reasons for such criticisms. Like things the Israeli's have done to the Palestinian's.

You cannot, for the life of you, be a responsible adult, so you project your problems onto others. What a lying little bitch, you are!

Have you watched in what low leveled language you use to talk to roudy with? Because I surely am, and it's getting farer and farer from personal attack and more to the direction of unbased pathetic racism.

There are healthy creticism, and I have ancountered many, believe it or not, from enemy states, and those creticisms are healthy and nothing wrong with them; and that is the kind of criticism that this forum doesn't have at all. It's nothing but humiliation and not about healthy discussion. And when someone points that out he is either banned or more humiliated. Is this the game people here like to play? Maybe I should learn its rules.

No, I'm sorry, but however desperately you want that to be the case, it's simply not.

You really are projecting, I keep calling Zionists on treating Gentiles as subhumans, with laws and practices inside Israel and the OPT that do not give equal rights to non Jews, and you accuse me essentially of what the Zionists do. I have never claimed Gentile blood is more worthy, I think all human life has value, to include all Gentiles and all Jews. Palestine was never a land where only Jews lived.

you keep saying that our wars are with "Gentiles", not "Palestinians", or "Syrians" or "Iraninans". If you try to make it like WE are the ones comparing by Jew-Gentile, you do it poorly, because non of Is Pro-Israelis (and myself, as Israeli raised Jew) never made that kind of comparison, that was solely you, and people have pointed that out to you that when you use a Jew/Gentile arguement you use grounds.

Palestine was never a land where only Jews lived? That is correct, but has nothing to do with the argument.

You and your cohorts attempts to discredit and divert from Dr. King's statement "anti Zionism is the same as anti Semitism" (the subject of this thread) remain futile. Keep sucking.
And you're using Dr. King like a cheap whore to further your own racist agenda, which explains why you're too pussy to address the other things Dr. King said and stood for.
Hah? Just quoting him directly "anti Zionism is anti semetism". How is that using Dr, King's words, asshole? Those that knew him and lived during that time confirm that the quote was consistent on his views towards Israel, anti Semetism, and the Jewish people's right to live in their ancient homeland.

Being against Zionism is being Anti-Semite. You know people don't accept antisemitism with open armes like they once used to, so you cover it with being "Anti-Zionists". But every mask, is this, just a mask. And Zionism, like JUDAISM, will survive.

"But the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and the more they spread abroad." (Exodus 1:12)

There you go again, thinking that it magically makes it so just because you say so.

It simply isn't the case that anti-Zionism equates to anti-Semitism. What you 'believe' is irrelevant to the actual meanings to the two different words.

It's not 'how it is'; it's how you're deluding yourself that it is.

God bless you, Sir, for reminding me of how fervent Dr. Martin Luther King was against anti-semitism! Oh my God! I am a white woman ( with a male screen name but hey! There is a purpose behind everything so.......) who loved Dr. Kings sermons warning against Anti -semitism and that Communism was enemy no 1 and by that he meant MARXISM! I live in the south and you cannot travel far without seeing his name gracing one of our street signs! God bless him! I thank God for Christian men who stand up for Israel as he surely did! - Jeremiah
No problem. Just watching these hating scumbags coming out of the woodwork to discredit a valid quote, to no avail of course, is very interesting and entertaining. First they try to confuse it with a "letter," and now they question Dr. King's integrity and judgement.

It goes to show you, they will resort to anything, including lies, slander and disinformation.

Then why not post a valid link?
The accuracy and authenticity of this quote was disputed at "The Use and Abuse of Martin Luther King Jr. by Israel's Apologists" by Fadi Kiblawi and Will Youmans at Counterpunch (17 January 2004) and there is also said to be a speech attributed to King based on this quote which is a hoax, as well as a report which includes criticism of Wikiqoute's labeling of this controversial quotation as "Disputed"
Martin Luther King, Jr. - Wikiquote
Eomenome Muslim Islamist scum "Fadi Kiblani" trying to discredit kings words doesnt count, Jos, Choseh Heyvoun. Another failed attempt. Talk about putting up a valid link. The rest of the link that donkey Jos conveniently omitted goes something like this:

...In "Sorry, Dr. King Did Not Consider You an Enlightened Anti-Zionist. Deal With it." by Douglas Anthony Cooper at The Huffington Post (18 November 2011). Further corroboration of Lipset's account of such remarks by King has been made in research done by Martin Kramer posted in "In the words of Martin Luther King…" in his Sandbox (12 March 2012). In this he states that he wrote to Marty Peretz "to ask whether the much-quoted exchange did take place at his Cambridge home on that evening almost 45 years ago. His answer: 'Absolutely'.":clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
Hey Little bitch Lipbush,

Do these comments from MLK make him a jew-hater too?

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."

Martin Luther King, Jr.​

If Dr. King's not hating Palestinian's, he must be hating jews, right?

"A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom."
Martin Luther King, Jr.​

Israel is the most militarized country on the planet and Dr. King is criticizing their defense program. He must be a jew-hater to be saying that.

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."
Martin Luther King, Jr.​

He's talking about people like you, he must be a jew-hater.

"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.​

Uh oh, he's appeasing terrorists here, he must hate jews for doing this?

"Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed."
Martin Luther King, Jr.​

Looks like he's defending baby killing terrorist animals, he's got to be a jew-hater for saying something like that?

"The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people."
Martin Luther King, Jr.​

He's talking about YOU again, there's that jew hatred cropping up.
Another idiotic post. He posts quotes by Dr King and somehow applies them to Jews or Israel, while in reality they actually don't apply at all. Why do all Pali terrorist supporters also show signs of mental illness? Ha ha ha

Crotchboy-----constantine wrote the laws ----that constitute
legalization of genocide of non muslims ---these laws were
imposed in what the romans called PALESTINA at that time.
The jews that managed to stay---went into hiding ---most
fled what do you call that phenomenon?
The timing was about 200 - 300 AD I will check.

The rules of oppression created by constantine---were
aped by MUSLIMS for use in "MUSLIM COUNTRIES"
The genocide of christians and jews in arabia was
COMPREHENSIVE

your hero ADOLF ABU used them again in the
NUREMBURG CODE----learn something.

Since constantine---there have been scores of
GROSS GENOCIDES which, of course,
involve land theft ----lots of genocides of
jews but ----that kept the number of jews
down so----the available jews to KILL started
falling below millions. Zoroastrians
were all but wiped out. <<same concept.

The european explorers who came to the
americas----CLAIMED AMERICA FOR
CHRISTENDOM and promptly
began a gross genocide of the
natives ---they even brought the
INQUISITION here-----

There's nothing rational to refute about his statement, which was an unsupported bald assertion. He conflated two things without justification.

Being against Zionism does not necessarily equate to being anti-Semitic.

You can dance around that fact all day long, but it won't change reality.
Zionism means the right for Jews to have their own state in the ancient homeland of their ancestors. Being against that means you're basically against a right for Jews to have what all other people in much greater proportion have, for example their are currently over 40 different countries that call themselves Islamic.

Yes, Frau Goebbels, I'm aware of the definition of the term, and no, Frau Goebbels, being against it doesn't equate to being anti-Semitic, no matter how hard you stamp your little combat bootsies.

And the number of Islamic countries is utterly irrelevant to the subject. Let's do have you stop trying to reference things that have no bearing on the topic, hmmm?
You guys really need to get with the program, nobody is falling for this "I am against Zionism but not against Jews", the only people that believe that crap are anti Semitic Neo Nazi dickheads like yourself. LOL

You really need to learn better English, Frau Goebbels, and stop drinking Nazi urine imported from Paraguay.

It's really fucking with your head.
Did you just use Nazi symbolism against a person defending Jews?????????? You sir are a disgusting piece of shit.

Zionism means the right for Jews to have their own state in the ancient homeland of their ancestors. Being against that means you're basically against a right for Jews to have what all other people in much greater proportion have, for example their are currently over 40 different countries that call themselves Islamic.

Yes, Frau Goebbels, I'm aware of the definition of the term, and no, Frau Goebbels, being against it doesn't equate to being anti-Semitic, no matter how hard you stamp your little combat bootsies.

And the number of Islamic countries is utterly irrelevant to the subject. Let's do have you stop trying to reference things that have no bearing on the topic, hmmm?
You guys really need to get with the program, nobody is falling for this "I am against Zionism but not against Jews", the only people that believe that crap are anti Semitic Neo Nazi dickheads like yourself. LOL

You really need to learn better English, Frau Goebbels, and stop drinking Nazi urine imported from Paraguay.

Did you just use Nazi symbolism against a person defending Jews?????????? You sir are a disgusting piece of shit.

You're clearly stupid enough to miss the reference's point and the fact that the clown I was responding to uses the exact same type of references that you think I actually made. That, and Roudy isn't defending Jews.

But then you're an emotional child, and it's to be expected from someone like you, so utterly devoid of the ability to think rationally and abstractly.

You have my pity, Aisha.

You're clearly stupid enough to miss the reference's point and the fact that the clown I was responding to uses the exact same type of references that you think I actually made. That, and Roudy isn't defending Jews.

But then you're an emotional child, and it's to be expected from someone like you, so utterly devoid of the ability to think rationally and abstractly.

You have my pity, Aisha.
You honestly think people dont see that you are a Jew hating asshole?

One can criticize Jews, Israel or Zionists without being antisemetic.
And least that is the rational viewpoint.
;)

You have my pity, Aisha.
You honestly think people dont see that you are a Jew hating asshole?

Stupid people who act solely on emotion, like you, might think that, but no one rational will.

I have absolutely nothing against Jews, nor can you point to anything I've ever said that's anti-semitic, so spare me your flailing attempts to portray me as such, child.

Dr King had this to say about Peace:

"How do you go about loving your enemies? I think the first thing is this: In order to love your enemies, you must begin by analyzing self.

"And I’m sure that seems strange to you, that I start out telling you this morning that you love your enemies by beginning with a look at self. It seems to me that that is the first and foremost way to come to an adequate discovery to the how of this situation. [...] some people aren’t going to like you.

"They’re going to dislike you, not because of something that you’ve done to them, but because of various jealous reactions and other reactions that are so prevalent in human nature."

Martin Luther King, Jr. - Wikiquote

For profit-violence has warped human nature to such an extent over the last 55 years that any attempt to love an enemy is immediately equated to treason or suicide. King's lasting genius was to recognize warfare as the fatal flaw in our civilization.

There you go again, thinking that it magically makes it so just because you say so.

It simply isn't the case that anti-Zionism equates to anti-Semitism. What you 'believe' is irrelevant to the actual meanings to the two different words.

I am willing to put my bet on it.

Do you consider yourself "Anti-Zionist"?

I am willing to put my bet on it.

Do you consider yourself "Anti-Zionist"?

No, not really. I don't have a particular opinion on it.

Forum List

Back