Dr.King: When people criticize Zionists,they mean Jews,You are talking anti-Semitism!

It is amusing to get negged for pointing out that mjollnir ( who will now be aptly called hammerbrain) was calling someone standing up for Jews a Nazi LOL
Well, I got a neg from Skitt for asking if he was OK. I'll bring the snacks if you'll bring the drinks and an we can go on a hunger strike until he takes it back.

No, not really. I don't have a particular opinion on it.

I long ago decided I did not want to proclaim myself to be an Anti Zionist and there is an organization calling themselves an Anti Zionist organization and sometimes I get emails from them and I cringe reading their name.

The problem lies with self identifying oneself as anti another person and it is compounded by the fact Zionism means different things to different people.

Wow. A clever statement . Pshhhhhh. Didn't see that one coming.

Keep those up, you might as well surprise us one day.

I am willing to put my bet on it.

Do you consider yourself "Anti-Zionist"?

No, not really. I don't have a particular opinion on it.

I long ago decided I did not want to proclaim myself to be an Anti Zionist and there is an organization calling themselves an Anti Zionist organization and sometimes I get emails from them and I cringe reading their name.
Nah, Sherri doesn't waste her time with calling herself an anti Zionist, she's an outright Jew hating terrorist worshiping lunatic, and she seems to be proud of it. I'm sure she gets awards every week at the Islamic and Neo Nazi rallies for being an "MVP"....most valuable poster. Ha ha.

OMG! I found a picture of Sherri!

4087742935_9104bdb581.jpg

I had made up my mind to write no more either about the Jews or against them. But since I learned that those miserable and accursed people do not cease to lure to themselves even us, that is, the Christians, I have published this little book, so that I might be found among those who opposed such poisonous activities of the Jews and who warned the Christians to be on their guard against them. I would not have believed that a Christian could be duped by the Jews into taking their exile and wretchedness upon himself. However, the devil is the god of the world, and wherever God's word is absent he has an easy task, not only with the weak but also with the strong. May God help us. Amen.

Grace and peace in the Lord. Dear sir and good friend, I have received a treatise in which a Jew engages in dialog with a Christian. He dares to pervert the scriptural passages which we cite in testimony to our faith, concerning our Lord Christ and Mary his mother, and to interpret them quite differently. With this argument he thinks he can destroy the basis of our faith.

This is my reply to you and to him. It is not my purpose to quarrel with the Jews, nor to learn from them how they interpret or understand Scripture; I know all of that very well already. Much less do I propose to convert the Jews, for that is impossible. Those two excellent men, Lyra and Burgensis, together with others, truthfully described the Jews' vile interpretation for us two hundred and one hundred years ago respectively. Indeed they refuted it thoroughly. However, this was no help at all to the Jews, and they have grown steadily worse.

They have failed to learn any lesson from the terrible distress that has been theirs for over fourteen hundred years in exile. Nor can they obtain any end or definite terminus of this, as they suppose, by means of the vehement cries and laments to God. If these blows do not help, it is resonable to assume that our talking and explaining will help even less.
Martin Luther - On the Jews and Their Lies

So? Martin Luther was a piece of shit as was Muhummad ibn Abdullah.
What is your point----both founded creeds that engaged in genocides
against Hundreds of millions. Re muslims---the genocidal craze is
still ongoing. Some people are like that

I had made up my mind to write no more either about the Jews or against them. But since I learned that those miserable and accursed people do not cease to lure to themselves even us, that is, the Christians, I have published this little book, so that I might be found among those who opposed such poisonous activities of the Jews and who warned the Christians to be on their guard against them. I would not have believed that a Christian could be duped by the Jews into taking their exile and wretchedness upon himself. However, the devil is the god of the world, and wherever God's word is absent he has an easy task, not only with the weak but also with the strong. May God help us. Amen.

Grace and peace in the Lord. Dear sir and good friend, I have received a treatise in which a Jew engages in dialog with a Christian. He dares to pervert the scriptural passages which we cite in testimony to our faith, concerning our Lord Christ and Mary his mother, and to interpret them quite differently. With this argument he thinks he can destroy the basis of our faith.

This is my reply to you and to him. It is not my purpose to quarrel with the Jews, nor to learn from them how they interpret or understand Scripture; I know all of that very well already. Much less do I propose to convert the Jews, for that is impossible. Those two excellent men, Lyra and Burgensis, together with others, truthfully described the Jews' vile interpretation for us two hundred and one hundred years ago respectively. Indeed they refuted it thoroughly. However, this was no help at all to the Jews, and they have grown steadily worse.

They have failed to learn any lesson from the terrible distress that has been theirs for over fourteen hundred years in exile. Nor can they obtain any end or definite terminus of this, as they suppose, by means of the vehement cries and laments to God. If these blows do not help, it is resonable to assume that our talking and explaining will help even less.
Only an illiterate Islamic asshole like Jos would not know the difference between African American Martin Luther King Jr. who lived in the 20th century, and Martin Luther who lived in the 1500's in Europe. Or is he trying to confuse the two intentionally. Heyvoun, Olagh, Kesfat, did you learn how to lie like Mohammad, your pedophile illiterate terrorist prophet? Look what he forgot to tell you from the heading of his link:

WARNING: This is a Notorious Antisemitic Document!

On the Jews and Their Lies, 1543
by Martin Luther (1483-1546)
Translated by Martin H. Bertram

Now just behold these miserable, blind, and senseless people. In the first place (as I said previously in regard to physical birth), if I were to concede that circumcision is sufficient to make them a people of God, or to sanctify and set them apart before God from all other nations, then the conclusion would have to be this: Whoever was circumcised could not be evil nor could he be damned. Nor would God permit this to happen, if he regarded circumcision as imbued with such holiness and power. Just as we Christians say: Whoever has faith cannot be evil and cannot be damned so long as faith endures. For God regards faith as so precious, valuable, and powerful that it will surely sanctify and prevent him who has faith and retains his faith from being lost or becoming evil. But I shall let this go for now.

In the second place, we note here again how the Jews provoke God's anger more and more with such prayer. For there they stand and defame God with a blasphemous, shameful, and impudent lie. They are so blind and stupid that they see neither the words found in Genesis 17 nor the whole of Scripture, which mightily and explicitly condemns this lie. For in Genesis 17:12 Moses states that Abraham was ordered to circumcise not only his son Isaac who at the time was not yet born but all the males born in his house, whether sons or servants, including the slaves. All of these were circumcised on one day together with Abraham; Ishmael too, who at the time was thirteen years of age, as the text informs us. Thus the convent or decree of circumcision encompasses the entire seed of all the descendants of Abraham, particularly Ishmael, who was the first seed of Abraham to be circumcised. Accordingly Ishmael is not only the equal of his brother Isaac, but he might even if this were to be esteemed before God be entitled to boast of his circumcision more than Isaac, since he was circumcised one year sooner. In view of this, the Ishmaelites might well enjoy a higher repute than the Israelites, for their forefather Ishmael was circumcised before Isaac, the progenitor of the Israelites, was born.

Why then do the Jews lie so shamefully before God in their prayer and preaching, as though circumcision were theirs alone, through which they were set apart from all other nations and thus they alone are God's holy people? They should really (if they were capable of it) be a bit ashamed before the Ishmaelites, the Edomites, and other nations when they consider that they were at all times a small nation, scarcely a handful of people in comparison with others who were also Abraham's seed and were also circumcised, and who indubitably transmitted such a command of their father Abraham to their descendants; and that the circumcision transmitted to the one son Isaac is rather insignificant when compared with the circumcision transmitted to Abraham's other sons. For Scripture records that Ishmael, Abraham's son, became a great nation, that he begot twelve princes, also that the six son of Keturah (Genesis 25:1), possessed much

Last edited:
Notice how Muslim animals (heyvouns) like Jos show amazing adoration for all the notorious Nazis and anti Semites. They are made of the same shit cloth.

Now just behold these miserable, blind, and senseless people. In the first place (as I said previously in regard to physical birth), if I were to concede that circumcision is sufficient to make them a people of God, or to sanctify and set them apart before God from all other nations, then the conclusion would have to be this: Whoever was circumcised could not be evil nor could he be damned. Nor would God permit this to happen, if he regarded circumcision as imbued with such holiness and power. Just as we Christians say: Whoever has faith cannot be evil and cannot be damned so long as faith endures. For God regards faith as so precious, valuable, and powerful that it will surely sanctify and prevent him who has faith and retains his faith from being lost or becoming evil. But I shall let this go for now.

In the second place, we note here again how the Jews provoke God's anger more and more with such prayer. For there they stand and defame God with a blasphemous, shameful, and impudent lie. They are so blind and stupid that they see neither the words found in Genesis 17 nor the whole of Scripture, which mightily and explicitly condemns this lie. For in Genesis 17:12 Moses states that Abraham was ordered to circumcise not only his son Isaac who at the time was not yet born but all the males born in his house, whether sons or servants, including the slaves. All of these were circumcised on one day together with Abraham; Ishmael too, who at the time was thirteen years of age, as the text informs us. Thus the convent or decree of circumcision encompasses the entire seed of all the descendants of Abraham, particularly Ishmael, who was the first seed of Abraham to be circumcised. Accordingly Ishmael is not only the equal of his brother Isaac, but he might even if this were to be esteemed before God be entitled to boast of his circumcision more than Isaac, since he was circumcised one year sooner. In view of this, the Ishmaelites might well enjoy a higher repute than the Israelites, for their forefather Ishmael was circumcised before Isaac, the progenitor of the Israelites, was born.

Why then do the Jews lie so shamefully before God in their prayer and preaching, as though circumcision were theirs alone, through which they were set apart from all other nations and thus they alone are God's holy people? They should really (if they were capable of it) be a bit ashamed before the Ishmaelites, the Edomites, and other nations when they consider that they were at all times a small nation, scarcely a handful of people in comparison with others who were also Abraham's seed and were also circumcised, and who indubitably transmitted such a command of their father Abraham to their descendants; and that the circumcision transmitted to the one son Isaac is rather insignificant when compared with the circumcision transmitted to Abraham's other sons. For Scripture records that Ishmael, Abraham's son, became a great nation, that he begot twelve princes, also that the six son of Keturah (Genesis 25:1), possessed much
Jos the piece of shit quotes another piece of shit:
for their forefather Ishmael was circumcised before Isaac

Bwahahahahahahah!

Heyvoun, I didn't know Martin Luther believed in the Muslim bullshit version of Abraham's sacrifice?! Maybe he was a secret Islamic animal like you? But thanks for the info!

Now just behold the title of the document where this sick fuck Jos got his quote:

WARNING: This is a Notorious Antisemitic Document!

On the Jews and Their Lies, 1543
by Martin Luther (1483-1546)
Translated by Martin H. Bertram

You could try to use it as a defense when true Americans rid themselves of israeli firsters

You could try to use it as a defense when true Americans rid themselves of israeli firsters
But you don't even live in America, why are you speaking for Americans, you're an Islamic Iranian Hezbollah cocksucker who hides out in Spain. Which means you're and animal and the last person who should be speaking on behalf of Americans and all civilized people. Do the authorities in Spain know about you?

Last edited:
Now just behold the title of the document where this sick fuck Jos got his quote:

The truth is antisemitic to israeli firsters
Your own link has this statement and warning on it's very title WARNING: This is a Notorious Antisemitic Document!, you are a waste of oxygen and garbage of humanity.

But you don't even live in America, why are you speaking for Americans, you're an Islamic (wrong)Iranian(wrong) Hezbollah(wrong) cocksucker(wrong) who hides out in Spain.(wrong) Which means you're and animal and the last person who should be speaking on behalf of Americans and all civilized people. Do the authorities in Spain know about you?
I'm not in Spain

But you don't even live in America, why are you speaking for Americans, you're an Islamic (wrong)Iranian(wrong) Hezbollah(wrong) cocksucker(wrong) who hides out in Spain.(wrong) Which means you're and animal and the last person who should be speaking on behalf of Americans and all civilized people. Do the authorities in Spain know about you?
I'm not in Spain
Oh Ok, then you lied to everybody about it. What else is new? <Nice try though> Why do all you Islamic donkeys think you can outsmart people? When was the last time one of you illiterate ignorant neanderthal donkeys outsmarted anybody, let alone Jews? Tell you what, heyvoun kesafat, goh bokhor va boro bemir, or in English:

Eat%20Shit%20and%20Die.jpg

Forum List

Back