Dozens of CIA informants killed, captured or compromised

Last week, top U.S. counterintelligence officials warned Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) stations and bases worldwide that a concerning number of informants were being captured or killed, according to people familiar with the situation.

who had the classified data on informants, with the claimed ability to declassify with his amazing brain (thereby leaving those who need to clean up this mess no trace of even what was released to who) and release to russia iran and anyone with a few million or a mar a lago membership

Dozens of CIA informants killed, captured or compromised?​

Thank you Mr. Trump.

"the message explained that the CIA’s counterintelligence mission center had reviewed dozens of cases over the last several years wherein foreign informants were killed, arrested or likely compromised." - 2021

So it was happening under Trump and while he was bragging about secrets to foreign individuals?

No wonder the courts gave ok to subpoenas at Mar a Largo

News:
Months after leaving the White House, former President Donald Trump allegedly discussed potentially sensitive information about U.S. nuclear submarines with a member of his Mar-a-Lago Club -- an Australian billionaire who then allegedly shared the information with scores of others, including more than a dozen foreign
From the OP link:

"“Sometimes there are things beyond our control but there are also occasions of sloppiness and neglect and people in senior positions are never held responsible.”

Not one word about any president, current or former, fucktards.

Last edited:
Do you even know what you're commenting on?
I know you don't, but I bet you can see if you have any polyps with your head up your ass.
3q7fay.jpg

Was this a covert action directed by the president, especially noting how yous guys claim he is not running the government and is so feeble he has no idea WTF is going on?
Who's “my guy?” I'm an Independent. Whomever “my guy” is would have to be someone who puts America first and believes in the rule of law. He'd have to be someone who doesn't weaponize the DOJ or any of the various out-of-control Bureaus. So Biden is clearly not “my guy.” Whoever directed the action is the same person or group of persons pulling Biden's puppet strings.

Forum List

Back