Intelligence Agencies Fear Trump Has Been Leaking Information On US Spies Overseas

The problem is the Bidens will get away with it.

Trump may possibly end up in prison while Hunter Biden is busy selling his amateur art for a fortune to God knows who.

selling access his father and favor for foreign enemies rather than this nation for Bidens' personal fortune.

Trump is an outsider to the corrupt Swamp and the Swamp does not own him.
Oddly enough many of the people who claim to be neither dem or repub - calling washington politicians “republcrats” or worse - and calling for a man who was not part of the corrupt washington duopoly, reacted the most negatively when trump came along.

I’m thinking of Mac1958 or Golfing Gator and others like them

They always claim they want a third party candidate - just not trump

For them the dream candidate does not exist and never will because no more than 1% of America can totally agree with them on every issue, all the time

Ah yes, perfect example of the lying telephone game played by the right wing noise machine.

That article references a claim by a right wing pundit as fact. But oops, . The right wing pundit's claim is a mosrepresnetation of a Fox article. The Fox article is vases on one anonymous source and actually mentions nothing about spies or their identities.

But that's the NY Post for ya. Their bar is loooooow.

But Trump drags along his own corrupt swamp that is even worse. See: his collection of felons and incompetents and foreign agents.
Reminds me of this cartoon. …

1680547876063.jpeg

The Swamp was far more corrupt than what Trump believed.He picked people he thought knew how the Swamp operated but were honest.

Unfortunately honest Swamp critters are verging on extinction.

He picked people he thought knew how the Swamp operated but were honest.
Hahaha, I don't think you believe that.

Either Trump is therefore the worst judge of character ever, or he appointed them precisely because he knew they were not honest and put loyalty to Trump ahead of everything, including the country and the law.

And that's how you get a foreign agent as head of national security.

That's how you get an international criminal who owes money to Russian lobsters as head of the campaign.

That's how you get Michael Coheen as VP of Trump Co and as a personal lawyer willing to commit felonies at Trump's behest.

In what may be the most shocking story to emerge from the entire Mar-a-Lago document scandal, The New York Times is reporting that officials at intelligence agencies fear that among the classified information Donald Trump stole was details on U.S. assets embedded in foreign countries. The names, locations, and even the existence of such assets is among the most guarded secrets of the nation. But something mysterious has been happening over the last few years, with an unusual number of foreign sources being killed or arrested.

Last year, intelligence officials learned something alarming, and alerted their stations globally: Assets, or in this case, foreign nationals recruited globally to collect intel for the United States, were being pulled off the chess board by being captured or killed at unusual rates.

As it turns out, and as one might expect, the C.I.A runs a tight ship when it comes to protecting its assets.

That article is from October 7th, 2021 and outlines a disturbing trend that began only after one Donald Trump became President.

In fact, it had been known for some time that there was a problem. It also was not unknown across the pond. There, a reporter is a bit more direct in their angle, questioning is a “super-mole” was betraying our spies.

What stands out there obviously is “clandestine human sources.” There is a reason you keep reading about that angle. I am not going to dance around this, and here is where the NYT detonates on Trump:

Why is this guy not in jail?
It's fake news that started in a PA newspaper in the Region Biden claims his real home. However, the way they swarmed Bidens place, made me think they were worried he might have inadvertantly been the leak, worse allowed access without knowing these field opps were being made and executed.

Hahaha, I don't think you believe that.

Either Trump is therefore the worst judge of character ever, or he appointed them precisely because he knew they were not honest and put loyalty to Trump ahead of everything, including the country and the law.

And that's how you get a foreign agent as head of national security.

That's how you get an international criminal who owes money to Russian lobsters as head of the campaign.

That's how you get Michael Coheen as VP of Trump Co and as a personal lawyer willing to commit felonies at Trump's behest.
Gotta watch out for those Russian lobsters...

In what may be the most shocking story to emerge from the entire Mar-a-Lago document scandal, The New York Times is reporting that officials at intelligence agencies fear that among the classified information Donald Trump stole was details on U.S. assets embedded in foreign countries. The names, locations, and even the existence of such assets is among the most guarded secrets of the nation. But something mysterious has been happening over the last few years, with an unusual number of foreign sources being killed or arrested.

Last year, intelligence officials learned something alarming, and alerted their stations globally: Assets, or in this case, foreign nationals recruited globally to collect intel for the United States, were being pulled off the chess board by being captured or killed at unusual rates.

As it turns out, and as one might expect, the C.I.A runs a tight ship when it comes to protecting its assets.

That article is from October 7th, 2021 and outlines a disturbing trend that began only after one Donald Trump became President.

In fact, it had been known for some time that there was a problem. It also was not unknown across the pond. There, a reporter is a bit more direct in their angle, questioning is a “super-mole” was betraying our spies.

What stands out there obviously is “clandestine human sources.” There is a reason you keep reading about that angle. I am not going to dance around this, and here is where the NYT detonates on Trump:

Doubtful...

If it's meta data..okay.

But if you're talking about granular data where he's pointing out Jane Doe is embedded in the Belgian government...I doubt it. That would take effort.

Take your meds, Biden Loon!!

Hillary's server got our Chinese assets wiped out and Bidens Unconditional Surrender of Afghanistan cost us all out assets in country there

If it it can be shown that any of those spies captured or killed are contained in one of those documents, that is treason by the very definition in the Constitution, and the penalty is just as clear.

You mean like the ones Biden turned over to the Taliban?

There is only one way to answer that. Shut up stupid.

Forum List

Back