Dozens of CIA informants killed, captured or compromised

Last week, top U.S. counterintelligence officials warned Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) stations and bases worldwide that a concerning number of informants were being captured or killed, according to people familiar with the situation.

who had the classified data on informants, with the claimed ability to declassify with his amazing brain (thereby leaving those who need to clean up this mess no trace of even what was released to who) and release to russia iran and anyone with a few million or a mar a lago membership
Crackhead hunter had access to Jo garage

Granted it's probably not good for us, but the truth is these 'sources' are traitors to their countries. If someone is going to betray their country, they know the risks and consequences.

Except that its biden’s CIA not Trump’s
Nope. Plans to do this and the start of it happened before Biden.

try and keep up

According to the cable, some of the key issues that have caused trouble when recruiting spies in recent years include poor tradecraft, trusting sources too much, underestimating foreign intelligence agencies and being too quick to recruit informants without taking into careful consideration the potential counterintelligence risks. The message described the problem as placing “mission over security.”

The number of compromised informants also signals that other nations are improving technological detection efforts, like biometric scans, facial recognition, artificial intelligence and hacking tools.

Former officials said recruiting new informants is how the agency’s frontline spies earn promotions – running a successful counterintelligence operation is typically not enough.

The CIA is working to improve its intelligence collection from adversarial powers, especially as lawmakers call for additional insight into China and Russia. While informants being compromised or killed is not a new issue, the cable made it appear to be a more urgent concern than previously known.

People familiar with the cable said a key reason for the message is to push CIA officers to consider how to do a better job managing informants.

Nope. Plans to do this and the start of it happened before Biden.

try and keep up

Plans to do this and the start of it happened before Biden.
Plans for 9/11 happened long before Bush was elected.

did you blame Clinton?

Plans for 9/11 happened long before Bush was elected.

did you blame Clinton?
The first attack on the WTC and GHW Bush admin:

Clinton warned the GW Bush administration of ongoing plans.

The Bush administration dropped the ball.

I do not engage in the blame game on it all, but unlike you I do not ignore facts.

World Trade Center

wtc garage 1993.png

Last edited:

Clinton warned the GW Bush administration of ongoing plans.

The Bush administration dropped the ball.

I do not engage in the blame game on it all, but unlike you I do not ignore facts.

World Trade Center

View attachment 841594
Neither had anything to do with 9/11

Last week, top U.S. counterintelligence officials warned Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) stations and bases worldwide that a concerning number of informants were being captured or killed, according to people familiar with the situation.

who had the classified data on informants, with the claimed ability to declassify with his amazing brain (thereby leaving those who need to clean up this mess no trace of even what was released to who) and release to russia iran and anyone with a few million or a mar a lago membership
Joe “I store classified docs in my garage AND where the CCP has access” Biden

i have never defended biden's possession of state secrets. i do not know who has access to biden's garage. i do know the kind of trash (foreign and domestic) who hang out at mar a lago.
Certainly with Hunter driving Big Daddy's sportscar around those illegally obtained docs were much more secure than President Trump's legally obtained and declassified ones. All those years at sea were tough on you rumpart.

Forum List

Back