Down Go The Buckeyes!

I'm a Notre Dame fan as well, though I went to The Ohio State University for awhile. I actually got to see Notre Dame play at the Horseshoe, Ron Powlus was the runningback ,and one of my all time favorite players Marc Edwards was on that team.

As for the Ohio State game, special teams killed them, but that missed defensive pass interference call was blatantly obvious... and sadly that one call could cost them a championship season.

Correction, that missed call cost them a championship season.

But I'm sure the happiest ones of all is the NCAA. Just think of all the money they made tonight off this pedophile university of Penn State.

I'm not real sure with how poor the passing offense has been that they could beat Michigan.
That would be so wonderful. I would love it if from now on Michigan year in and year out is competitive with bama and osu.

I respect bama I hate osu. I just happened to catch the Penn State game when they came within 4. Then the blocked field goal return for a TD. Then the 4th down sack. I was trying to watch SNL!

WHOOOOO!!!! Penn St just upset Ohio st! YES!
As a Michigan fan this pleased me.
We don't agree on ANYTHING political but on this I AGREE! EVERY YEAR when its Michigan vs Ohio St. I root for Michigan.
I'm a Notre Dame fan as well, though I went to The Ohio State University for awhile. I actually got to see Notre Dame play at the Horseshoe, Ron Powlus was the runningback ,and one of my all time favorite players Marc Edwards was on that team.

As for the Ohio State game, special teams killed them, but that missed defensive pass interference call was blatantly obvious... and sadly that one call could cost them a championship season.

But I'm sure the happiest ones of all is the NCAA. Just think of all the money they made tonight off this pedophile university of Penn State.
Well Ohio St allowing a 17-0 run cost them a championship season,they could run it and Penn St was getting to the QB the entire game....

Have fun with Bama.
Yuck. I hope Auburn takes down Alabama

I'm not real sure with how poor the passing offense has been that they could beat Michigan.

It's really hard to say how good Michigan is. They really have not played anyone yet.

I'd be more concerned with a team like Washington if I were Michigan because they are #2 now, and if they stay there will probably have to play Washington before Bama

]Unless Utah and their running game can beat Washington, the Huskies have the Pac-12 wrapped up.

You could end up with an undefeated Nebraska against an undefeated Michigan in the Big 10 Championship game...with the winner making the BCS final 4.

So you have Alabama, Washington, winner of Michigan/Nebraska, and Clemson in the Championship bracket.

....with a FAR FAR FAR out chance that West Virginia goes undefeated and sneaks in instead of Clemson.

My final 4 will be Michigan,West Virginia,Washington and Boise St.

I think WV will win in by beating Baylor
I think Auburn will beat Alabama
I think Florida St beats the over rated Clemson

We don't agree on ANYTHING political but on this I AGREE! EVERY YEAR when its Michigan vs Ohio St. I root for Michigan.

Well Ohio St allowing a 17-0 run cost them a championship season,they could run it and Penn St was getting to the QB the entire game....

Have fun with Bama.

It's really hard to say how good Michigan is. They really have not played anyone yet.

I'd be more concerned with a team like Washington if I were Michigan because they are #2 now, and if they stay there will probably have to play Washington before Bama

]Unless Utah and their running game can beat Washington, the Huskies have the Pac-12 wrapped up.

You could end up with an undefeated Nebraska against an undefeated Michigan in the Big 10 Championship game...with the winner making the BCS final 4.

So you have Alabama, Washington, winner of Michigan/Nebraska, and Clemson in the Championship bracket.

....with a FAR FAR FAR out chance that West Virginia goes undefeated and sneaks in instead of Clemson.

If soccer can bring Sunnis and Shiites together football can bring us together.

But if you are an osu fan you might as well be voting for Paul Ryan or Mitch McConnell

Have fun with Bama.

Auburn is not going to beat Bama. Their defense is pretty good, but won't be able to stop us from scoring. And our defense will ruin their day. And our non-offensive TD record will continue. I don't think Gus has enough tricks in his bag to beat Bama.

I agree with the Alabama, Washington, Michigan/Nebraska, and Clemson. I think Clemson will beat FSU. But they won't make it beyond the first game of the playoff.

Dammit! I wanted OSU undefeated when Bama rolls over them in the championship game!

Still bitter?

Mwhahahaha!!
Osu won't be in the championship game. Will they? Is there a chance? I guess if every other great team chokes. How many undefeated are there still?

If they win the rest of their regular season games, which includes Michigan and Nebraska, they could be in the playoffs.

Colorado and Wisconsin are nobodies?
cuckoo.gif

Have fun with Bama.

There's a lot of people saying BLUE should be #1 instead of 'Bama.....hopefully we'll meet them for the national title.

I am sure there are fans of all the unbeatens that say something similar. But we are the reigning National Champions. So until we are beaten, I think we are where we should be.

Plus, Michigan hasn't played anyone. Bama has beaten 5 ranked teams, including 2 teams that were in the Top 10 of the AP poll. Michigan has only played 1 ranked team. They may be a powerhouse, but until they play the tougher part of their schedule, that isn't obvious.

Have fun with Bama.

There's a lot of people saying BLUE should be #1 instead of 'Bama.....hopefully we'll meet them for the national title.

I am sure there are fans of all the unbeatens that say something similar. But we are the reigning National Champions. So until we are beaten, I think we are where we should be.

Plus, Michigan hasn't played anyone. Bama has beaten 5 ranked teams, including 2 teams that were in the Top 10 of the AP poll. Michigan has only played 1 ranked team. They may be a powerhouse, but until they play the tougher part of their schedule, that isn't obvious.

They've overwhelmed everybody put in front of them....next week it's Michigan State who's lost 5 in a row and after that Iowa and OSU. I agree 'Bama is right there with them but the SEC ain't what it used to be and the Big Ten (14) is on the rise.

Have fun with Bama.

They've overwhelmed everybody put in front of them....next week it's Michigan State who's lost 5 in a row and after that Iowa and OSU. I agree 'Bama is right there with them but the SEC ain't what it used to be and the Big Ten (14) is on the rise.

Not sure they are on the rise. I seem to recall hearing that last year before the Alabama/Michigan State game too.

Have fun with Bama.

Not sure they are on the rise. I seem to recall hearing that last year before the Alabama/Michigan State game too.
No you didn't. What you heard was that Jim harbaugh would be a game changer.

Have fun with Bama.

No you didn't. What you heard was that Jim harbaugh would be a game changer.

I did? Actually, I heard a lot of stuff. But until you win a few National Championships, it is just talk.

I hope Harbaugh get them to the playoffs. I love seeing Bama play the best teams available. But first you have to beat OSU. That might be tough to do. Then beat Nebraska in the conference championship. Again, that might be tough to do.

But I hope they do it.

I did? Actually, I heard a lot of stuff. But until you win a few National Championships, it is just talk.

I hope Harbaugh get them to the playoffs. I love seeing Bama play the best teams available. But first you have to beat OSU. That might be tough to do. Then beat Nebraska in the conference championship. Again, that might be tough to do.

But I hope they do it.

Michigan has the most wins in NCAA history, moron.

But I hope they do it.

Michigan has the most wins in NCAA history, moron.

Congrats. But historical wins from decades ago don't mean much. Yes, Michigan has the most wins in NCAA football history. Did you see the #3 team on that list? Yale. When was the last time Yale was relevant?

Get back to me when you have won 4 National Championships in 7 years. And speaking of National Championships, the last time Michigan won it all was the 1997 season. Before that? Try 1948. Bama, by comparison won it all in the 2009, 2011,2012, and 2015 seasons. Before that? 1992. Before that? 1978 & 1979. And those are all according to the final AP poll.

The last time Michigan won the Big 10 championship was 2004. Since that time, Alabama has won the SEC championship 4 times.

And in the last 10 years? Michigan is 76-50. Alabama is 111-25. Bama has won 82% of our games in the last decade. Michigan has won 60% of their games in the same time period.

So before you start getting all pissy about things YOU brought up, chill your goofy ass down. I am saying I want Michigan to win out and get to the playoff. But until you do, try not to get all upset when people bring up what Michigan has done recently.

And talking trash is no problem on a sports thread. But spare me the personal insults and attempts to act like you know me.

Forum List

Back