Down Go The Buckeyes!

SMU beating Houston. Auburn looking unstoppable, LSU playing with passion. Anything can happen in college football. Who is going to beat Alabama?

Wish there was someway to figure out what music they were playing to start the second half on abc for the LSU game. It was funky

SMU beating Houston. Auburn looking unstoppable, LSU playing with passion. Anything can happen in college football. Who is going to beat Alabama?
Auburn. Greatest game I ever saw. Alabama tries field goal Auburn runs it back from end zone for a touchdown. :) I am a Notre Dame fan but our season is shit so.

Hats off to the NCAA for letting a bunch of pedophiles stay in college football.

I'm a Notre Dame fan as well, though I went to The Ohio State University for awhile. I actually got to see Notre Dame play at the Horseshoe, Ron Powlus was the runningback ,and one of my all time favorite players Marc Edwards was on that team.

As for the Ohio State game, special teams killed them, but that missed defensive pass interference call was blatantly obvious... and sadly that one call could cost them a championship season.

I'm a Notre Dame fan as well, though I went to The Ohio State University for awhile. I actually got to see Notre Dame play at the Horseshoe, Ron Powlus was the runningback ,and one of my all time favorite players Marc Edwards was on that team.

As for the Ohio State game, special teams killed them, but that missed defensive pass interference call was blatantly obvious... and sadly that one call could cost them a championship season.

Correction, that missed call cost them a championship season.

But I'm sure the happiest ones of all is the NCAA. Just think of all the money they made tonight off this pedophile university of Penn State.

But I'm sure the happiest ones of all is the NCAA. Just think of all the money they made tonight off this pedophile university of Penn State.

I'm not real sure with how poor the passing offense has been that they could beat Michigan.

I'm not real sure with how poor the passing offense has been that they could beat Michigan.

It's really hard to say how good Michigan is. They really have not played anyone yet.

I'd be more concerned with a team like Washington if I were Michigan because they are #2 now, and if they stay there will probably have to play Washington before Bama

It's really hard to say how good Michigan is. They really have not played anyone yet.

I'd be more concerned with a team like Washington if I were Michigan because they are #2 now, and if they stay there will probably have to play Washington before Bama

]Unless Utah and their running game can beat Washington, the Huskies have the Pac-12 wrapped up.

You could end up with an undefeated Nebraska against an undefeated Michigan in the Big 10 Championship game...with the winner making the BCS final 4.

So you have Alabama, Washington, winner of Michigan/Nebraska, and Clemson in the Championship bracket.

....with a FAR FAR FAR out chance that West Virginia goes undefeated and sneaks in instead of Clemson.

]Unless Utah and their running game can beat Washington, the Huskies have the Pac-12 wrapped up.

You could end up with an undefeated Nebraska against an undefeated Michigan in the Big 10 Championship game...with the winner making the BCS final 4.

So you have Alabama, Washington, winner of Michigan/Nebraska, and Clemson in the Championship bracket.

....with a FAR FAR FAR out chance that West Virginia goes undefeated and sneaks in instead of Clemson.

No, Nebraska loses to Wisconsin next Saturday

OSU just lost to an unranked team so I think it fair to say that their season is now over.

OSU just lost to an unranked team so I think it fair to say that their season is now over.

Not necessarily. They have enough really good games left on the schedule to make a late push, especially if Michigan can stay undefeated and depending on who makes the Big Ten Championship game. Even with the loss, OSU can make the Big Ten Championship game with winning out and beating Michigan. You should want Nebraska to beat Wisconsin so that Nebraska is undefeated when they play OSU.

Hats off to the NCAA for letting a bunch of pedophiles stay in college football.

Talk about not having a clue what the hell you're talking about ....

pretty sure you just won the trophy.

I know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. You had a coach who was abusing boys and ran a charity to pimp them out. You then had Jo Pa get wind of it, along with the university, and they decide to cover it up.

Then the shit hit the fan as the world found out about it, right after Jo Pa got his career win making him the winningest coach ever in the NCAA. How convenient that was.

Once it all became public, the NCAA had no choice but to penalize the university and the team. It was then that the fans at Pedo state then rioted and set fire to cars because they could not imagine anyone hurting their famed coach or favorite team just because they abused innocent children. Of course, the NCAA missed all the revenue missing from Pedo state football, so they scaled back some of the original penalties for the university and the team.

What a fucking disgrace the entire lot of them are.

If a university wide scandal that includes having a charity to pimp children out for sex is not enough to end a football program, then nothing can.

The love of money is truly the root of all evil.

Last edited:

Not necessarily. They have enough really good games left on the schedule to make a late push, especially if Michigan can stay undefeated and depending on who makes the Big Ten Championship game. Even with the loss, OSU can make the Big Ten Championship game with winning out and beating Michigan. You should want Nebraska to beat Wisconsin so that Nebraska is undefeated when they play OSU.

OSU could not beat an unranked Penn State, how could they beat Michigan?

Hell, I doubt they can beat Nebraska.

I'm just saying it is possible... if they win out with all those impressive victories on their resume, they could still get in the final 4.

I'm just saying it is possible... if they win out with all those impressive victories on their resume, they could still get in the final 4.

When I watch teams like Louisville and Washington put up 50 points a game against decent teams, I have to say, I don't think anyone in the Big Ten deserves to be in the playoffs. The Big Ten simply is not that good this year.

Forum List

Back