Down Ballot Silence in "Victory"

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Other than WA going to totally D I have not heard anything to indicate that the shrinking D bench is not shrinking further. Any news on that? Also given the inaction of Senate RINOs and the race back to the center by the D candidate in the final days of the VA Governor's race, yesterday's results seem like a very mild and very deserved spanking for the Rs to me. Anyone else have a different view?

Other than WA going to totally D I have not heard anything to indicate that the shrinking D bench is not shrinking further. Any news on that? Also given the inaction of Senate RINOs and the race back to the center by the D candidate in the final days of the VA Governor's race, yesterday's results seem like a very mild and very deserved spanking for the Rs to me. Anyone else have a different view?

Did you miss that Democrats picked up 15 seats in the Virginia House of Delegates, and pending recounts on some of the tighter races, may pick up more?

Spanking, I don’t think so, y’all won in democratic states, if you do it in a Republican state , then you can get exited, but not yet.
Get those snowflake tears ready for the real test 2018

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spanking, I don’t think so, y’all won in democratic states, if you do it in a Republican state , then you can get exited, but not yet.
Get those snowflake tears ready for the real test 2018

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's why I said a mild spanking. Given the wimp out on repeal and replace and what looks like another coming on Tax Reform the low R turnout in VA and NJ makes sense.

Forum List

Back